Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 138)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Gosh my head is spinning...people are so vile ..i don't understand how a person can say such ill and sordid things about a person even if they are a celebrities. like they are human beings too. there is a limit..  i seriously need a break from this shitty place. IF really has made the atmosphere of this place worse then before. Like WORSE. they take absolutely NO initiative to make things better and friendlier. instead just come up with more ways to start wars. Gosh BLOOD JUST BOILS ...because people show absolutely no remorse and think its okay to degrade a human being like that. no wonder the rate of rape is so high in our communities. such a shame especially considering most, if not all are girls being so derogatory. Really  disgusting...just disgusting... and I think the worse part is they never get reprimanded for such actions of theirs. The MODS here SUCK...and the so called owner and admin of this shitty place is the most Censoreduseless ever.

Just really hope karma hit them bad...like BAD...Karma hits them like a bitch.

hein.. itna ghussa..  kya hua?  kuch toh batao?

sorry i have no idea what u are talking abt.. or u posted it in the wrong thread..Confused

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

and lagta hai Razia behgam aap ko toh poora tara cha gayi hain...aap ko toh inki Lat Lag GayiDay DreamingLOL

ji bilkul..HeartBlushing  lekin Aapko kaise pata chala??!! LOL Wink

ab aise pyar chupta kahan hai...uber uber ke bhar nikal ta hai Day DreamingWink

ye tum kis ki baat kar rahe ho.. meri ya khud ki?? WinkTongue

btw.. i visited GC's bday thread a while ago, crossed 1555 pages so i clicked few last pages randomly.. k kaun abhi tak usey wish kar raha hai.. where i saw u, doing all that_ _ _ whatever.. 

sidra, tell me seriously what is that?  i do know u are doing it on purpose but why? to increase his IF ranking? if so.. that makes sense..    i m just curious.. Embarrassed

thank god they changed her bappi lari wali jewelryDead...ufff seriously kaun aise sets pehnta hai and could they look even more fake..at least go for something more natural looking...
mujhe abhi bhi wo 3 chains wala set zehar lagta hai.. so cheap..Angry  aur kal Haseena Bi ka set.. Tauba!  Quran khauni mein kaun aise jewelry pehenta hai bhaiii.. Dead

Edited by Annu.. - 27 February 2013 at 7:15am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Mr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan Angry

Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms Farooqui Dead Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms Farooqui Dead Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms FarooquiDead Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms Farooqui Dead
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

How did you like GC's acting in the last couple of days..??

Haan.. loving it.. not only GC and SP but for me the surprised package turned out to be Akshay Dogra.. as Akash, this guy is giving almost a flawless performance.. I never knew he is so talented coz he looked so phusss in IPK.. or may be Gul couldn't utilize his acting talent properly.. here, he has an interesting dialect and has a command over it too.. dekhne mein pakistani sa lagta hai.. typical tall fair Lahori munda..

Yupp.. GC's acting spl when everyone ensures him that he will remain the manjla beta of the privaar.. that was quite heart wrenching scene..

lekin rishton ki khichdi banney waali hai..  how can Radha live in SM.. Gayatri should leave the house coz abhi tak, she hardly said anything.. but this is a limit.. Dead

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Gosh my head is spinning...people are so vile ..i don't understand how a person can say such ill and sordid things about a person even if they are a celebrities. like they are human beings too. there is a limit..  i seriously need a break from this shitty place. IF really has made the atmosphere of this place worse then before. Like WORSE. they take absolutely NO initiative to make things better and friendlier. instead just come up with more ways to start wars. Gosh BLOOD JUST BOILS ...because people show absolutely no remorse and think its okay to degrade a human being like that. no wonder the rate of rape is so high in our communities. such a shame especially considering most, if not all are girls being so derogatory. Really  disgusting...just disgusting... and I think the worse part is they never get reprimanded for such actions of theirs. The MODS here SUCK...and the so called owner and admin of this shitty place is the most Censoreduseless ever.

sorry i have no idea what u are talking abt.. or u posted it in the wrong thread..Confused

sorry yaar ...last couple a days my eye caught some bashing threads and it really got to me last night cuz they really crossed the limit and i kinda let out my rant here cuz i didn't know where else to..but yea sorry ..they were saying really NASTY things about Kratika...and also about GC too and his wife...I usually dont heed to such things but sometimes it does affect you ...so many people reported the lowlifes but they havent even gotten a warning yet..so it was just really blood boil worthy ..

btw was it this bad with iqbal and neha..??

Edited by Siddu246 - 27 February 2013 at 10:17pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

and lagta hai Razia behgam aap ko toh poora tara cha gayi hain...aap ko toh inki Lat Lag GayiDay DreamingLOL

ji bilkul..HeartBlushing  lekin Aapko kaise pata chala??!! LOL Wink

ab aise pyar chupta kahan hai...uber uber ke bhar nikal ta hai Day DreamingWink

ye tum kis ki baat kar rahe ho.. meri ya khud ki?? WinkTongue

I'm surprised you dont have her in your sigg box yetTongue

btw.. i visited GC's bday thread a while ago, crossed 1555 pages so i clicked few last pages randomly.. k kaun abhi tak usey wish kar raha hai.. where i saw u, doing all that_ _ _ whatever.. 

sidra, tell me seriously what is that?  i do know u are doing it on purpose but why? to increase his IF ranking? if so.. that makes sense..    i m just curious.. Embarrassed

LOLLOL omg i laughing...acha annu dont laugh at me ...okay hua kya ke..someone made a post saying how to increase your no of posts and i was like oh wow dehkte hain what they say shayad koi trick hoTongue they said you can freely spam in GC bday thread...toh meine socha aise maukha haath se kehse jaane deh sakte hain toh i just started spamming to raise my posts
Wink.. ...i know stupid hai and i dont care about the no of pages or stupid rankings you know that... .i got desperateOuch toh hassna mat..you weren't suppose to find out..meine chupke se kiya tha

thank god they changed her bappi lari wali jewelryDead...ufff seriously kaun aise sets pehnta hai and could they look even more fake..at least go for something more natural looking...
mujhe abhi bhi wo 3 chains wala set zehar lagta hai.. so cheap..Angry  aur kal Haseena Bi ka set.. Tauba!  Quran khauni mein kaun aise jewelry pehenta hai bhaiii.. Dead

ill answer this later..my headache is getting worse and i dont want to half ass it..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

^^   I wont laugh at you at all Sidra but as much as i understand you.. this is not you dear.. u don't come across as someone who cares abt her no of posts..  anyways.. mujhe jo laga wo main ne bola and if u feel bad abt it then I m really Sorry.. Smile

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

sorry yaar ...last couple a days my eye caught some bashing threads and it really got to me last night cuz they really crossed the limit and i kinda let out my rant here cuz i didn't know where else to..but yea sorry ..they were saying really NASTY things about Kratika...and also about GC too and his wife...I usually dont heed to such things but sometimes it does affect you ...so many people reported the lowlifes but they havent even gotten a warning yet..so it was just really blood boil worthy ..

areyy Sorry kyun.. actually I had no idea that those bashers criticized whom so I was just confused..

me kinda surprised if they didn't spare Kratika too.. coz she is fab actress and comes across as a no nonsense type..

why don't u report that posts or member to CM jyoti06.. I really like her non biased attitude towards everyone in QH forum warna that Shifali chick literally divided the forum into two gps..

just pm her,  some serious action will be taken against that member for sure..

btw was it this bad with iqbal and neha..?? 

yupp.. every day during kyph.. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index