Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 137)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

and lagta hai Razia behgam aap ko toh poora tara cha gayi hain...aap ko toh inki Lat Lag GayiDay DreamingLOL

ji bilkul..HeartBlushing  lekin Aapko kaise pata chala??!! LOL Wink

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Sidra u def made this siggy naa.. its so amazing and different..Clap i have seen loads of animated siggies but hardly saw this kind of one.. like still pics in the middle and animated ones at the top and bottom.. like ur creativity here..Thumbs Up u made a good effort.. editing and effects are good.. lighting could have been better..Embarrassed

yess i made it...thank you thank you soo muchHug... im so glad you liked it..i tried something very new ..and that too with my own thinking.,..and yes the lighting is bad due to the quality of the videosOuch...i had a tough time with it cuz they were never released in HD.. toh inse hi kaam chilana para..

btw u chose the sad scenes on purpose or it just happened.. the top one, it seems like two strangers bumping into each other by chance..Confused aur neeche wali toh hai hi sad..Ermm I mean if its for the first anniversary so should have been ArYa happy moments, no?Embarrassed

hehe no they are not sad scenes..they are the first time that both yash and aarti had a scene together..first time they met...it was from the very first episode.. so its not sadEmbarrassed

just my two cents.. 

yess and i love your two centsHug...seriously makes me very happy to get your honest feedback with great insight on what and what not i do right and wrong and how i can always improve...it really encourages me..i literally read this feedback 3-4 times cuz i loved it.. made me feel good esp coming from you.. and this time i tried doing something very different and experimented though i am still a beginner... so it really great to hear your two cents...so dont ever stopEmbarrassed

Thanks for appreciating my comments.. it means a lot to me too..Big smile mujhe jo samjh aata hai, wo bol deti hoon.. coz personally i don't like to give this kind of feedback >> omg omg fantastic siggy, ArYa rocks!

and thats the reason why we gel so wellWinkEmbarrassed

aik aur cheez jo I really really like it.. the way u used ur pics in the middle.. ArYa laughing running on the beach so thr is a gap b/w them.. I love how u placed their hug pic in the mid to fill that gap.. was it intentional or not.. but it looks cute..EmbarrassedClap

thank you..thats my fav bit too...and yea it was intentionalEmbarrassed

but again not happy with the pic selection.. look at Aarti.. ek sukoon sa hai on her face, feels a sense of belonging to him.. but Yash seems to be lost in some other thoughts.. i mean thr are couple of cute ArYa hug scenes pre Ansh kidnapping track, u could have got one from those..Embarrassed

I chose these pics that have been memorable and that defined the relationship between aarya for me...the mumbai scenes are my all time favorite especially these two pic scenes i chose...and i love that hug for the reason you said...aarti is in heaven whereas yash doesn't know whats happening to him...it was a really life changing moment for them and also this is where they became one for the first time...so yea a lot of background went into picking the pics..it wasn't only cuz they were nice but cuz i had a connect with them alsoEmbarrassed

btw I started watcing PV from their Haldi rasam so had no idea abt their first meeting.. so i was so rite.. two strangers bumping into each other by chance.. LOL

well not by chance..by destinyWink..aarya were always destined to be together hence the pic of aarpita, yash and aarti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Mubarak ho.. Dillu ke bhi naye kapday ban hi gaye.. finally!!  Party LOL

Not just her but looks like poore cast pe meharban hogaye hain..sab ko makeovers mile hain..
Both Zo and Dillu are looking very pretty these past 2 -3 episodes..thou i think they throw too much white on Surbi... i have seen her off screen and seriously its like din bar din aur white topak reh hain...and she is naturally pretty so no need for it...

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

arey Sidra..    did u  or ur mom make Daalcha or khatti kadi?   u didnt tell me.. Embarrassed

no dear...didnt get the time ..i think i will tell ammi to make the katti kadi this week becuz i am craving it bad these days and daalcha will be too heavy for my diet...

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

and lagta hai Razia behgam aap ko toh poora tara cha gayi hain...aap ko toh inki Lat Lag GayiDay DreamingLOL

ji bilkul..HeartBlushing  lekin Aapko kaise pata chala??!! LOL Wink

ab aise pyar chupta kahan hai...uber uber ke bhar nikal ta hai Day DreamingWink

thank god they changed her bappi lari wali jewelryDead...ufff seriously kaun aise sets pehnta hai and could they look even more fake..at least go for something more natural looking...

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Mr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan Angry
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
How did you like GC's acting in the last couple of days..??
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Gosh my head is spinning...people are so vile ..i don't understand how a person can say such ill and sordid things about a person even if they are a celebrities. like they are human beings too. there is a limit..  i seriously need a break from this shitty place. IF really has made the atmosphere of this place worse then before. Like WORSE. they take absolutely NO initiative to make things better and friendlier. instead just come up with more ways to start wars. Gosh BLOOD JUST BOILS ...because people show absolutely no remorse and think its okay to degrade a human being like that. no wonder the rate of rape is so high in our communities. such a shame especially considering most, if not all are girls being so derogatory. Really  disgusting...just disgusting... and I think the worse part is they never get reprimanded for such actions of theirs. The MODS here SUCK...and the so called owner and admin of this shitty place is the most Censoreduseless ever.

Just really hope karma hit them bad...like BAD...Karma hits them like a bitch.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index