Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 136)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Sidra..  are u going to watch Saraswatichandra..  SLB's new show.. 

LOL

Lol a Big NO...

not the cast, ph, promos, premise of the show or anything has been appealing...

I was having a laugh while watching the promos.. the only thought came in my mind was, how much money he's gonna spend on this serial.. one crore per epi i guess..Pinch  goshh everything was so OTT..

I know...this man concentrates more on how many different curtains will be used then writing a good script. and the actors look mediocre. only chosen for good looks it seems...not that the guy is any good looking..

btw.. apne Papa Scindia is also thr as SC's dad.. just wondering how will he manage his hectic schedule when he's already playing an imp character in PV.. its interesting that Zee has allowed him to do a show of their rival channel with a different PH too.. hope they wont use his BD in PV.. mazaa kirkiraa hojata hai warna..

yea i saw that...he looks much younger here na...but i think he will be handle it..he is an experienced actor and he has said that he has shot most of his scenes already for this so far and right now doesnt need to do any more until further needed so hopefully wont get too many body doubles becuz the whole story centers around him right now..

and plus 2 shows are enough mental torture for meWackoLOL

u mean PV and MB naa..  haan bilkul.. i agree with u.. LOL

So I guess we are putting QH in the insanity plea then rightWink

btw I only watch QH and PV ...MB i have always watched on and off and that too way before..now i hardly do..the story and the character of Madhu is extremely bland. and DDs acting is way below par and a big turn off...only good thing about the show was Rk but now he has become redundant too...so yea interest kabhi tiki nahiErmm...

Edited by Siddu246 - 21 February 2013 at 11:35pm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

who is she?  Embarrassed

have no idea tho she gives off Dimple kapida look...but i dont think its her...

iska matlab Aap haar maan gaye..Wink chalo koi nahin.. hum batate hein..

oh yeh ek guessing game..acha mujhe nahi pata tha warna would have kept guessingLOL

ye hein apni Badi Bi.. boley toh Ayaan's Dadi of QH..Tongue of coarse its her jawaani ki photo..LOL   she did few movies during 70-80s i guess..

she was pretty ...she really does give off the dimple kapida look..like a lot.. and she looks nothing like how she looks now...

and lagta hai Razia behgam aap ko toh poora tara cha gayi hain...aap ko toh inki Lat Lag GayiDay DreamingLOL

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Sidra..  ur stacked siggies..  ye kaun log hein? Confused

My new addictionLOL...

its a show called the Walking Dead...its a scary show based off flesh eating zombies and i watched 20 hours straight all day yesterdayWacko... i was so freaked and scared... i haven't been able to sleep properly... and even ammi and abbu are making fun of me for it now...telling me to come sleep with them in their bed OuchLOL but yea i love it and i cant stop watching it and thinking about it and the people in my avis are 2 of the main characters and my favoriteDay Dreaming...

matlab they were showing a marathon.. like once Hum tv did for Humsafar.. all epis in one go..

Yes like yahan pe english shows ke different different season hote hain...they dont show all episodes at one go...so they were showing a marathon of all the season till 5am in the morning and i watched them all ...actually I DVR all of them...ta ke toilet break ke liye enough time hoBig smile

waise i don't like watching horror shows.. mujhe toh hansi aa jaati hai.. ConfusedLOL

Haha have you ever wtached american horror movies...the really good ones... believe me nothing to laugh about..its scares you for months...and this show is exaclty like that...the other day i was sleeping and ammi was trying to wake me up and the lights were turned off excpet the hallway light was shining in my room so i saw her shadow standing there..thinking her to be a zombie and i started screaming ammi aise mat kareh ho ..and she hein kyun...and im like baas dont.. and she's oh daar lag ra hai ..chalo let me daaro you more... and calls me manhoos and walks out.LOL..so yea show is not laughing typesOuch..

@ blue..  Stern SmileLOL  areyy jana tha naa, ye experience bhi karna tha.. LOL

hahah LOLapne teenage years yeh bohat experience kiya lekin ab 3 ghoron ko ek bed pe tikana mushkil hogayaLOL

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Sidra u def made this siggy naa.. its so amazing and different..Clap i have seen loads of animated siggies but hardly saw this kind of one.. like still pics in the middle and animated ones at the top and bottom.. like ur creativity here..Thumbs Up u made a good effort.. editing and effects are good.. lighting could have been better..Embarrassed

yess i made it...thank you thank you soo muchHug... im so glad you liked it..i tried something very new ..and that too with my own thinking.,..and yes the lighting is bad due to the quality of the videosOuch...i had a tough time with it cuz they were never released in HD.. toh inse hi kaam chilana para..

btw u chose the sad scenes on purpose or it just happened.. the top one, it seems like two strangers bumping into each other by chance..Confused aur neeche wali toh hai hi sad..Ermm I mean if its for the first anniversary so should have been ArYa happy moments, no?Embarrassed

hehe no they are not sad scenes..they are the first time that both yash and aarti had a scene together..first time they met...it was from the very first episode.. so its not sadEmbarrassed

just my two cents.. 

yess and i love your two centsHug...seriously makes me very happy to get your honest feedback with great insight on what and what not i do right and wrong and how i can always improve...it really encourages me..i literally read this feedback 3-4 times cuz i loved it.. made me feel good esp coming from you.. and this time i tried doing something very different and experimented though i am still a beginner... so it really great to hear your two cents...so dont ever stopEmbarrassed

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Sidra u def made this siggy naa.. its so amazing and different..Clap i have seen loads of animated siggies but hardly saw this kind of one.. like still pics in the middle and animated ones at the top and bottom.. like ur creativity here..Thumbs Up u made a good effort.. editing and effects are good.. lighting could have been better..Embarrassed

yess i made it...thank you thank you soo muchHug... im so glad you liked it..i tried something very new ..and that too with my own thinking.,..and yes the lighting is bad due to the quality of the videosOuch...i had a tough time with it cuz they were never released in HD.. toh inse hi kaam chilana para..

btw u chose the sad scenes on purpose or it just happened.. the top one, it seems like two strangers bumping into each other by chance..Confused aur neeche wali toh hai hi sad..Ermm I mean if its for the first anniversary so should have been ArYa happy moments, no?Embarrassed

hehe no they are not sad scenes..they are the first time that both yash and aarti had a scene together..first time they met...it was from the very first episode.. so its not sadEmbarrassed

just my two cents.. 

yess and i love your two centsHug...seriously makes me very happy to get your honest feedback with great insight on what and what not i do right and wrong and how i can always improve...it really encourages me..i literally read this feedback 3-4 times cuz i loved it.. made me feel good esp coming from you.. and this time i tried doing something very different and experimented though i am still a beginner... so it really great to hear your two cents...so dont ever stopEmbarrassed

Thanks for appreciating my comments.. it means a lot to me too..Big smile mujhe jo samjh aata hai, wo bol deti hoon.. coz personally i don't like to give this kind of feedback >> omg omg fantastic siggy, ArYa rocks!

aik aur cheez jo I really really like it.. the way u used ur pics in the middle.. ArYa laughing running on the beach so thr is a gap b/w them.. I love how u placed their hug pic in the mid to fill that gap.. was it intentional or not.. but it looks cute..EmbarrassedClap

but again not happy with the pic selection.. look at Aarti.. ek sukoon sa hai on her face, feels a sense of belonging to him.. but Yash seems to be lost in some other thoughts.. i mean thr are couple of cute ArYa hug scenes pre Ansh kidnapping track, u could have got one from those..Embarrassed

btw I started watcing PV from their Haldi rasam so had no idea abt their first meeting.. so i was so rite.. two strangers bumping into each other by chance.. LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 22 February 2013 at 11:23am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Also about the Halaala track...I think it would also depend on how audience would react to it esp most of the audience being hindu's they might find it odd and not connecting with themErmm... 

whatever i understood nobody or probably hardly couple of people in the forum know abt the Halaala concept properly.. everyone is just talking abt pre planned halaala and showing their disgust towards it which is understandable coz it really sounds awful and is prohibited in islam too.. but the prob is, they are non muslim so they don't understand the significance of halaala.. they wont understand that why women have been conditioned to consummate her second marriage so yeah it would be very difficult for them to accept Zoya in this scenario.. and top of that here both the men are half brothers to each other also, so I agree with u.. I guess they will go with the movie Nikaah..  halaala ka chakker hi nahin.. 

QH synopsis of Zee.. read the last two para..  utter crap!! Dead

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/qubool-hai/

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Mubarak ho.. Dillu ke bhi naye kapday ban hi gaye.. finally!!  Party LOL
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
arey Sidra..    did u  or ur mom make Daalcha or khatti kadi?   u didnt tell me.. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index