Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 135)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Sidra..  ur stacked siggies..  ye kaun log hein? Confused

My new addictionLOL...

its a show called the Walking Dead...its a scary show based off flesh eating zombies and i watched 20 hours straight all day yesterdayWacko... i was so freaked and scared... i haven't been able to sleep properly... and even ammi and abbu are making fun of me for it now...telling me to come sleep with them in their bed OuchLOL but yea i love it and i cant stop watching it and thinking about it and the people in my avis are 2 of the main characters and my favoriteDay Dreaming...

Edited by Siddu246 - 17 February 2013 at 8:47pm

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Sidra..  are u going to watch Saraswatichandra..  SLB's new show.. 

LOL

Lol a Big NO...

not the cast, ph, promos, premise of the show or anything has been appealing...

I was having a laugh while watching the promos.. the only thought came in my mind was, how much money he's gonna spend on this serial.. one crore per epi i guess..Pinch  goshh everything was so OTT..

btw.. apne Papa Scindia is also thr as SC's dad.. just wondering how will he manage his hectic schedule when he's already playing an imp character in PV.. its interesting that Zee has allowed him to do a show of their rival channel with a different PH too.. hope they wont use his BD in PV.. mazaa kirkiraa hojata hai warna.. 

and plus 2 shows are enough mental torture for meWackoLOL

u mean PV and MB naa..  haan bilkul.. i agree with u.. LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 18 February 2013 at 11:57am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

who is she?  Embarrassed

have no idea tho she gives off Dimple kapida look...but i dont think its her...

iska matlab Aap haar maan gaye..Wink chalo koi nahin.. hum batate hein..

ye hein apni Badi Bi.. boley toh Ayaan's Dadi of QH..Tongue of coarse its her jawaani ki photo..LOL   she did few movies during 70-80s i guess.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Sidra.. Aap kahan ho.. i m missing u abhi.. dont know why.. Embarrassed

Awww really..bohat dino baad aise wala ..yaad aayaHug...

ji bilkul.. us time dil chah raha tha direct chat ka.. EmbarrassedHug

i was actually home alone all day yest doing nothing..i should have come online Confused

areyy then why didn't u come? Angry  Ouch

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Sidra..  ur stacked siggies..  ye kaun log hein? Confused

My new addictionLOL...

its a show called the Walking Dead...its a scary show based off flesh eating zombies and i watched 20 hours straight all day yesterdayWacko... i was so freaked and scared... i haven't been able to sleep properly... and even ammi and abbu are making fun of me for it now...telling me to come sleep with them in their bed OuchLOL but yea i love it and i cant stop watching it and thinking about it and the people in my avis are 2 of the main characters and my favoriteDay Dreaming...

matlab they were showing a marathon.. like once Hum tv did for Humsafar.. all epis in one go..

waise i don't like watching horror shows.. mujhe toh hansi aa jaati hai.. ConfusedLOL

@ blue..  Stern SmileLOL  areyy jana tha naa, ye experience bhi karna tha.. LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

forgot to reply back to these posts...But yes Exactly unko yaad aaya that this IS based off on a Muslim family..When they show mandirs..poojas and basically every known festival of the hindu religion then why have they not even shown namaz as a daily ritual here...I think the main reason most people including myself were attracted to this show was because it was based on a Muslim background and it was promoted highly that way too but all we see is just characters repeating the same urdu words over and over again to make it look 'Muslim'. You know the producer of the show is Muslim herself so I am surprised she doesn't know the basics of Islam or hasnt even done the proper research on it. Like you said her posture was totally incorrect and of course the pronunciation of words especially Salaam... And I'm guessing the only occasion of Muslims they will ever mention and celebrate is Eid. Which will be just shown as them dressed up and nothing more. Would be shocked if they bring Ramazan into the picture...Because since day one all they have shown is Islam and women in a negative light. That is what Muslims and Islam is all about when honestly its hard to fathom that in a city like Bhopal and with a good upbringing from Dilshad, Asad is so closed minded about women..

forget to celebrate it they didn't even mention Eid e Milaad un Nabi.. and I m pretty sure Ramadan means sab mardon ke saron pe topiyaan and Badi B, Maamujaan ke haath mein tasbeeh.. aur haan wo chamkeeley bhadkeeley shararey sherwaniyaan..  bass ho gaya Ramadan!!Sleepy

and i don't think whatever kinda guy Asad is, has to do anything with Dilshaad's upbringing.. bcoz he saw so much in his life so he became a bit chidchida and I know it all and me always rite type..  regarding women, I guess CV did it on purpose to show a contrast characters of their main lead..

LOLYes it is the MOST annoying thing ever...I hate it tooAngry Some people i know went to the sets of PV and met the cast and crew and they said the Cvs told them they will bring this whole Ji ji crap to an end soon... like you know make cute arya moments out of it so lets hope they do soon...its really irritating now since they have confessed their love for each other... And if someone called me Ms.. i would sucker punch themPinch like Eh Hello Angry...pehle bolna seek phir line marnaLOL

but they are not marofying line on each other naa.. Asad calls her Ms Farooqi out of respect but hello' she is not ur boss and ur senior colleague in ur office so why this formality..  and the most annoying thing is, if by chance he says Zoya, all forum members are like.. omg omg, today Asad took her name did u see it.. then another fan girl .. yeah yeah he called her Zoya.. omg AsYa rocks!!  what nonsense bhaiii.. AngryLOL

Btw is it just me but I find it so awkward and inappropriate the way they keep showing Zo seeing Asad shirtless and keep mentioning his muscles like that..(not the jahanpan 6packs) ..I actually found it funny the first time but like now its too much...And now they have even shown them dancing so closely together...like as a Muslim girl I would never do something like that...Dance with someone who is in no way related to you nor at a point where you feel love for him... and i know this is shown in dramas all the time but since this based off a Muslim background I find it inappropriate...

Yupp agreed.. that song seq was out of place and did not fit Asad's character of being this traditional muslim man.. he didn't come across as a character who would indulge in a close dance with a girl.. both havnt progressed that far in their relationship so it was ridiculous to see him dance with someone he hated and slapped few days back.. but kya karein.. Vday ke taqaazey nibhaney padte hein.. demand and supply bhi koi cheez hoti hai.. LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 18 February 2013 at 11:56am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Sidra..

60 yrs old Zeenat Aman is getting married to a businessman who is just 36..

sahi baat hai..  Mitwa, Ishq pe zor nahin..!! Embarrassed

what he saw in ZA.. Maa ki mamta,  i guess.. Tongue

Shockedreally 36 yr old...oh gosh unko toh hollywood aana chaiye... maa ki mamtaLOL this is weird ..has she ever been married or had kids..?? this her first marriage kya

no no.. she had a first marriage to Sunjay Khan (Hrithik's FIL) which ended in divorce.. then she married to his bro Mazhar Khan and got divorced from him too.. has two sons elder one is of 28..

I was telling Nadia that imagine if that guy's mother is younger than ZA..LOL

u know thr is a prog on Geo news.. khabron se aage(beyond the news).. one of their headline was >>  aur Zeenat Aman ko unke khawabon ka shehzada mil gaya.. LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 20 February 2013 at 11:13am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Sidra u def made this siggy naa.. its so amazing and different..Clap i have seen loads of animated siggies but hardly saw this kind of one.. like still pics in the middle and animated ones at the top and bottom.. like ur creativity here..Thumbs Up u made a good effort.. editing and effects are good.. lighting could have been better..Embarrassed

btw u chose the sad scenes on purpose or it just happened.. the top one, it seems like two strangers bumping into each other by chance..Confused aur neeche wali toh hai hi sad..Ermm I mean if its for the first anniversary so should have been ArYa happy moments, no?Embarrassed

just my two cents.. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index