Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 132)

Post Reply New Post

Page 132 of 150

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

aik coffee ki qeemat tum kya jaano Zoya bibi..  Embarrassed

and it took Mr Khan only a few seconds to manaofy Ms Farooqi.. Clap

LOLLOLLOL

Welcome to the World of 4lionsTongue. Please take the anti-logic and anti emotions pill before boarding on any further and enjoy the rideApprove

Btw very Hot and Handsome Mr.Khan ji you have chosenDay Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 132)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

If 4 lions people always show this kind of physical violence b/w their lead couple then what can we say.. they had to do it just for the sake of it.. but the prob is it went completely against the characters of both Asad and Zoya.. Asad, for raising his hand on woman, and Zoya, being righteous and free spirited girl, didn't react acc to her personality infact if u see that thappad scene again, I feel she didn't feel being humiliated the way any girl would have been in her place.. cmon, a guy slapped you hard right on ur face, girl.. just bcoz his mother was near to death, doesn't allow him to do whatever he wants to..  Zoya knew that she is not completely at fault here then why she didn't say anything to him.. just bcoz Mr Khan is angry atm..  phir tu marne kyun gayi thi uske peeche peeche Sorry karne..

Secondly, I don't believe that crap whatever people are saying in his defense that his mother was dying, his ammi means world to him, he was angry blah blah..  the point is, gentlemen don't raise their hand on women like that.. baat khatam!   Would have been better if he punched the wall instead of Zoya and told her through his angry looks that listen lady, I wanted to slap you coz bcoz of you my mother is dying but I will not coz u are a woman..   its like an indirect slap on her and purpose would have been served too.. but  what they have shown was very unreal, very uncalled for.. yes, men do abuse/slap their wives/sisters but only those who are jerks.. fitratan kameeney mard.. not every man raises his hand on his woman out of anger..

Loved itThumbs Up...yaar you should apply for the Cv jobWink...honestly what you just described here would have been the Asad Ahmed Khan that we have grown fond of.. It would have been perfect to the T ..to the character..to the situation and def a wake up call to Zo. I can

As for Zoya.. no gr8 expectations from this NY girl..  so many times, in a very harsh, serious rude tone, Asad said to her that leave the house, mind ur own business and blah blah..  but this chichori was busy in getting some attention from him.. now tonite he even threatened her that he would kill her if she came near to his Ammi.. then why Zoya didn't speak up didn't shout back at him that listen dude, it was your mother who brought Maryam back in ur house, not me.. so stop abusing me, behaving acting like a jerk in front of me.. lekin kya karein this girl has no shame no self respect left.. so I m pretty sure she will be okay the moment he will say just Sorry to her.. background mein Mitwa chalega.. and Zoya monologue will be like..  Allah miyan, jahanpanaah six packs ka ghusaaa..  but Zoya Farooqi, wo lagte badey Hot hein..  I swear upon GOD, slap toh bohat door ki baat, mujhe agar koi distant relative gaali bhi de dega, main zindagi bhar aise insaan se baat na karoon..Dead

Hawww how did you know the scene so perfectlyShocked Annu you were bang on weren't youWink

Okay for me the whole slap thing ...um okay I agree with everything you have said. It did not go with the chracteristics of the Asad ... But for some reason I felt okay that he slapped her. I guess that every person in their weakest moments goes out of character and does something so wrong. Oddly for me I felt this was a long time coming for Zo...She has been the most irritating thing in asads life and as you said he has to said to her multiple times and even has gone to the extent of kicking her out of the house once already that this guy was bound to break and this was it..that she had risked his families life. ...and the thing is even if she didn't bring maryum back to the house..but wasn't she the one to keep maryum hidden from asad in the first place despite his strong warning to her...i mean what is wrong with this women...she was buried half alive and yet she didnt understand how grave the situation is and how she can put najma, dilshad and herself in trouble again. anyways yes of course no man has the right to hit a women but what about when those women who are vamps. haven't we seen when the vamps true colors come out and they get slapped. by men. then everything is okay because that women was wrong and she deserved it...and this was NOT a case of domestic violence. this was not something to go all feminist about. if the women had hit the men then i think everyone wud be cheering Zo on even if the guy was not at fault...

and about asad pushing zo up to the wall and threatening to kill her and her wincing out in pain..i have no comments about that because that is the typical stamp scene of 4lions production. Maan did it with Geet..and Arnav did with Khoosi and it was the same...Only difference Geet slapped and pushed Maan back so she got tit for tatBig smile and with Arnav and Khoosi...Arnav left a a very visible bruise on Khoosi and she tried to hide it from everyone and when he saw it all he did was turn around say sorry and walk awayThumbs Down... So this kind of a scene is a staple in the 4lions shows and you cant really go all crazy analyzing it. 

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

will Dilshad ever come to know abt this slap incident.. I have a doubt.. i hope CV don't miss this golden opportunity to show a classic scene to the viewers that a mother is ashamed on herself that how she raised her son (Asad) who do not hesitate to raise his hand on woman.. coming all these words from his beloved Ammi's mouth, Asad's big ego will be crushed like a cockroach..

Hmm i feel like the whole slap thing is over now...i dont think they will bring it up again cuz now its going to be Zo and Asad working together to catch the real culprits of the shooting. and i just feel they dont make dilshad the strong character she is suppose to be. most of the time she seems to be as an extra put in scenes here and there like najma.. so that really annoys me.

so if tomorrow, bcoz of Dilshad's negligence something bad happens to Najma, will Asad raise his hand on his Ammi too?   if not then why not? doesn't he love his lil sister like his mother or he cant slap Dilshad only bcoz she is his mother..  agar koi aur hogi toh phir aik lagaye ga, haath ghooma ke.. rite? Dead

Yup exactly... its just how it is...but also remember there is a difference of status for a mother and anyone else. even between a father and mother there is a difference. i feel like even if your mother is the worst person in the world you cant ever do harm to her on purpose. i feel like we were born with this ..there is a different place we put our mothers then everyone else. for me though ammi and abbu are the same ..actually i respect my dad more but this i feel is true for most people ion the world.

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddu246

Sidra..

Don't u think she is lil squint like Sanaya Irani.. she looks kinda awkward in their starring scenes..  but having said that I like their jodi..okay its my first 4lion show so everything is new to me so Im kinda okay with all these trips..

squint meaning?? like little?? cuz i have always felt that since her and ksg are the same height..they look mismatched and esp when she wore high heels. and she has a strong face structure and not the usual delicate one...okay this may all seem i dont like surbi..but i think she is actually very pretty..i like the fact she is not the typical doll looking heroine but then again i always feel she is somewhat mismatched with ksg cuz of that...and she is just not good in the romance department...she will really have to work hard to bring out the chemistry...i just don't see 'the chemistry' that i am suppose to see you know..i dont know..i think i need more time i guessConfused..

oh and i find it so patheic that the obsessed fans were already drooling over "asYa' even before they had a scene together. like at least see if they are good together or not first before declaring them best jodi everPinch

though logically it makes no sense.. a guy like Asad, I don't think would like to go to some mangalpur to attend some mooh boley maamu ke beti ki shaadi..  why didn't Dilshaad go there.. uska mooh bola bhai tha naa..  kuch ehsaan (financial support) bhi kiye thay kabhi..

i swear that was my first question too...dilshed sits at home doing nothing so why is she not attending the wedding... but of course they just made up this excuse so zo and asad can get together and of course meet arya who live a minute away from them in bhopal lekin miley toh apne goan meinLOL

I guess nobody likes this Rishab Sehna.. why don't they replace him with any new actor who can act coz this Ayaan is an important character of QH and he is not just Asad's laadla younger bro..

Exactly ..he is such an important character that they should have gotten someone with some experience and reality show doesn't count. i heard rumors that he was acting like superstar on the sets and throwing tantrums and i was hoping it to be true cuz they wanted him to replaced...so hopefully kuch hojaye cuz its been how many months and i havent seen any improvement in his acting in any way. and his main arch with Zo, Asad hasnt even started yet..

not the actress, but this Humaira is kinda chichori type ladki, no? how can any same girl fall for this langoor?  and her voice and dialogue delivery reminds me of Bhagaya shree.. Main ne pyar kiya waali..Sleepy

Yea yea not the actress but the character...i dont know i dont like her and dont feel bad for her. she knows aayan is a big flirt then how can she think he loves her too...and how can they be so khullam khulla with him..like she has no limits always trying to impress him even if it means wearing inappropriate clothes or meeting him secretly for a date and chatting with him online... and i hate her dialogue delivery...i just hate it Pinch..

logically, how can any outsider know abt it coz it happened (though nothing had happened) in their house.. and this Ayaan is also her relative.. its like, gher ki baat hai, daba do!  people know abt it when u make it public..   while fixing the proposal no parents would say, one imp baat abt our beti, she lost her virginity to her cousin few months back.. tamasha tab banta hai jab koi outsider involved ho..  and look at Maamujaan, beti ke kaarnaamey pe aik thappad bhi na lagaya.. kamaal hai bhaii!   secondly, why Razia wants Humaira to marry Ayaan?  my guess is, she knows that if Humaira gets married to someone else, she might get divorced after revealing of her secret of illness to her susraal.. log keheinge, acha ji apni beemaar beti hamare bete ke hawaley kardi..  but in Ayaan's case she will ultimately get sympathy.. warna both Razia and her husband they don't like Ayaan the way he is.. seeing him as a shauhar of their only daughter toh door ki baat lekin majboor hein bechaare..

i thought i was the only to think of this...jab baat sirf ghar walon ko pata hai toh itna hula kyon banare ho ...and i just dont understand why this shireen is so stupid..there is a limit ..why are you always bending down to your moo bola bhai rather then thinking of your own kids or husband..very irrataing women ..she never has any expressions or reactions except when she thinks rashid goes with dilshad..like come on women grow a backbone..and i dont think aayaan and humairas marriage has to do with only her illness...i mean thats not a strong enough reason why she wants it so badly...if ayaan knew about it her illness he wud probably be ready to marry her even so..and if she is ill then wouldnt they want to get their daughter treated...Lol why would you not want your daughter to get well instead of trying to gain sympathy and get her married.

the show should be renamed.. Nikaah Qubool Hai ke Nahin??    koi bhi nikaah kher kheriyat se nahin hua ab tak.. its like how easy for a girl to say Qubool Nahin Hai and just runs away..

seriously its almost like disgracing the whole sanctity of a nikkah in our religion. only showing that girls are forced to do nikkahs and if they refuse they get their heads chopped off ..like WthhAngry...i understand if they do this in village places but in a city like bhopal...ridiculous..

and again, like Zoya, Maryam must have had other shaadi ke functions naa like mayoon, mehindi.. so why didn't she do the inkaaar at that time..  I can understand Maryam's  mental turmoil here.. getting married to her own rapist but why didn't she commit the  suicide one week before all the functions..   nikaah waley din hi kyun tamasha karna tha?

LOLLol when you try to become all logical..

yeah agree.. here Muzammil says  ass saikum.. and we all smile coz we know he is just a lil kid.. warna it's a plain badtameezi saying sa la le kum..

awww so cute thats how he says it..it must sound he really cute from him Embarrassed

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Loved itThumbs Up...yaar you should apply for the Cv jobWink...honestly what you just described here would have been the Asad Ahmed Khan that we have grown fond of.. It would have been perfect to the T ..to the character..to the situation and def a wake up call to Zo. I can 

Thanks..  but disagree with what u said at the end.. when a direct slap couldn't make a difference to her toh indirect slap toh rehne hi do.. but it would have been perfect for Asad.. 

Hawww how did you know the scene so perfectlyShocked Annu you were bang on weren't youWink

Okay for me the whole slap thing ...um okay I agree with everything you have said. It did not go with the chracteristics of the Asad ... But for some reason I felt okay that he slapped her. I guess that every person in their weakest moments goes out of character and does something so wrong. Oddly for me I felt this was a long time coming for Zo...She has been the most irritating thing in asads life and as you said he has to said to her multiple times and even has gone to the extent of kicking her out of the house once already that this guy was bound to break and this was it..that she had risked his families life. ...and the thing is even if she didn't bring maryum back to the house..but wasn't she the one to keep maryum hidden from asad in the first place despite his strong warning to her...i mean what is wrong with this women...she was buried half alive and yet she didnt understand how grave the situation is and how she can put najma, dilshad and herself in trouble again. anyways yes of course no man has the right to hit a women but what about when those women who are vamps. haven't we seen when the vamps true colors come out and they get slapped. by men. then everything is okay because that women was wrong and she deserved it...and this was NOT a case of domestic violence. this was not something to go all feminist about. if the women had hit the men then i think everyone wud be cheering Zo on even if the guy was not at fault...

and about asad pushing zo up to the wall and threatening to kill her and her wincing out in pain..i have no comments about that because that is the typical stamp scene of 4lions production. Maan did it with Geet..and Arnav did with Khoosi and it was the same...Only difference Geet slapped and pushed Maan back so she got tit for tatBig smile and with Arnav and Khoosi...Arnav left a a very visible bruise on Khoosi and she tried to hide it from everyone and when he saw it all he did was turn around say sorry and walk awayThumbs Down... So this kind of a scene is a staple in the 4lions shows and you cant really go all crazy analyzing it. 

no.. I m still not okay with him slapping zoya.. see, u said, every person in their weakest moments goes out of character and does something so wrong.. I do agree with u here but Sidra, u are missing a point here.. chalo maan liya he slapped her out of anger but did he have any remorse after that that I shouldn't have slapped her.. no, he did not.. infact he threatened her to kill her too.. when we do something that goes out of our character then later we do realize our mistake and feel ashamed of ourselves too that how wrong we were.. Asad never felt like that.. it means whatever he did was not out of his character.. that slap was intentional.. he said sorry to her AFTER knowing the truth from his mother.. so he was like, ohh okay I hit the wrong person so I should say sorry to her now.. he didn't say Sorry to her bcoz he felt that he shouldn't have raised his hand on a woman.. huge difference b/w the two things Sidra..  

I know Zoya is maha interfering, he literally dislikes her to the core but that doesn't mean that he gets the license to hit her..  and I guess in this whole Maryam incident, both are at fault.. Asad should have told Dilshad abt the mangalpur incident.. if those people can bury Zoya alive then how practically logically is not possible that they will not come to Asad's house in search of Maryam.. keeping Asad's character in mind, how can CVs show him that much stupid..  Dilshad is not a dari sehmi gharelu aurat ke ye sab sunte hi roney beth jaaye ke haaye Allah ab kya hoga.. don't u think, Asad himself put Dilshad, Najma, and Zoya's lives at stake by not taking any police help before the shooting incident..   

aur Zoya ko kuch na bolo.. she is one heck of a girl.. hardly took a day to get back to her normal self after being buried alive..Stern Smile

I agree when vamps get slapped but they are supposed to be the bad characters and they have to be punished in the end but again its unrealistic..    and secondly, I strongly feel that women don't slap men in real life it happens only in self defense..  to make things larger than life, OTT girls like Kripa become a slapping machine.. where in the world a guy(Angad) gets slapped multiple times by the same girl(Kripa).. aur mazey ki baat, the same Angad never raised his hand on her.. not even once.. not even during AK rape scene.. u want to rape ur own wife after what she told to ur mom abt u, but cant give her a one tight slap on her cheek.. HOW REALISTIC?!!  Ermm

Edited by Annu.. - 11 February 2013 at 1:31pm

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Hmm i feel like the whole slap thing is over now...i dont think they will bring it up again cuz now its going to be Zo and Asad working together to catch the real culprits of the shooting. and i just feel they dont make dilshad the strong character she is suppose to be. most of the time she seems to be as an extra put in scenes here and there like najma.. so that really annoys me. 

yeah i know.. I meant to say before redemption epi.. 

Yup exactly... its just how it is...but also remember there is a difference of status for a mother and anyone else. even between a father and mother there is a difference. i feel like even if your mother is the worst person in the world you cant ever do harm to her on purpose. i feel like we were born with this ..there is a different place we put our mothers then everyone else. for me though ammi and abbu are the same ..actually i respect my dad more but this i feel is true for most people ion the world. 

I know sidra.. even i didn't say he will slap his mother or he should..  my point is, he cant slap Dilshad only bcoz she is his mother.. means not slapping Dilshad is actually his majburi that how can i raise my hand on my own mother.. and not bcoz how can i slap Dilshad bcoz she is a woman.. and don't tell me that people cant ever do harm to their mothers on purpose.. is dunya mein aik se badh kar aik jerk hein.. don't u read papers where a son intentionally kills his own mother/father.. Dead

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Welcome to the World of 4lionsTongue. Please take the anti-logic and anti emotions pill before boarding on any further and enjoy the rideApprove

without taking these pills I m still enjoying the ride coz I m not watching it for AsYa only..Embarrassed I do know at some point, CV will make a love triangle and me curious to see how they will handle the delicate concept of Halaala (hope they wont make a mockery of it)..Ouch plus, Razia's secret, and D-R-S track.. enough to glue me to this show..Embarrassed

Btw very Hot and Handsome Mr.Khan ji you have chosenDay Dreaming

Thanks..  looks preggy though but still very Hot like u said.. Blushing   LOL

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
in PV..

Yash and Akash are twins i guess..

bas isi ki kami thi.. Ermm

btw ArYa need to get legally married again.. 

but wait.. they were NOT legally divorced in the first place.. Embarrassed  if both parties are agreed then after filing for divorce,  is granted after 6 months.. 

chalo Mubarak Ho! Embarrassed 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.