Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 130)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by Annu..

aaj sara din discussion argument mein nikal gaya..  din mein Nadia, raat mein Sidra.. 

now having migraine.. Wacko

acha hai..exercise for the brain is goodWink

but the repercussion of this exercise was quite bad >>  migraine for 3 days straight..Ouch

Edited by Annu.. - 04 February 2013 at 11:52am

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Sidra..  ur siggies >>  bacha kidnap tak hogaya lekin Aarti ka dabkey waali saariyaan pehenna khatam na hua.. Ermm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

aaj sara din discussion argument mein nikal gaya..  din mein Nadia, raat mein Sidra.. 

but the repercussion of this exercise was quite bad >>  migraine for 3 days straight..Ouch

oh no...are you feeling better now...you know i was walking past the family room and was over hearing a mufti talk on tv about this home remedy on how to conquer migraines.and at that time i had actually thought of you... if i catch it again ill let you know..maybe it will help...cuz this mufti saab we have met personally and he really is great man. not a dramebaazi one.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Sidra..  ur siggies >>  bacha kidnap tak hogaya lekin Aarti ka dabkey waali saariyaan pehenna khatam na hua.. Ermm

Lol..im guessing you haven't seen the episode or sequence...it was actually yash and aarti saying goodbye to each other one last time before separating...and he wrapped the duppatta around her proclaiming she will always be his dhulan and love and no one else ...she was actually dressed plain in her night suit..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Ek thappad ki keemat
tum kya jaano Asad babu Tongue

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

oh no...are you feeling better now...you know i was walking past the family room and was over hearing a mufti talk on tv about this home remedy on how to conquer migraines.and at that time i had actually thought of you... if i catch it again ill let you know..maybe it will help...cuz this mufti saab we have met personally and he really is great man. not a dramebaazi one.

yeah i m feeling better now.. 

haan zaroor.. lets see koi easy si ho..   

Thanks Sidra! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Ek thappad ki keemat
tum kya jaano Asad babu Tongue

why didnt u make a topic on that in QH forum..   hum bhi dekhte Aapki phir wahan kya durgat banti.. Day DreamingLOL

jokes apart, I guess 4 lions Heroes have the habit of manhandling women in every serial..   first Asad held her neck, now this swinging thappad/punch whatever..  what next..  Maa Behan ki gaali??Ermm

waise a guy like Asad never raises his hand on woman..  bad screenplay.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 05 February 2013 at 12:19pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Lol..im guessing you haven't seen the episode or sequence...it was actually yash and aarti saying goodbye to each other one last time before separating...and he wrapped the duppatta around her proclaiming she will always be his dhulan and love and no one else ...she was actually dressed plain in her night suit..

I watched the epi.. but it makes no sense  to make her wear that kaam waali Laal sari to justify their, u will always be my dulhan dialogue..   areyy mauqa toh dekho.. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index