Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 13)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
did u guys notice the new CC banner?

sab angrez ki auladein kyun??  Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

LOLLOL... when his BG music starts i always have the biggest eye roll everWacko...i was very disappointed with the timing of the twist ..i wanted to see more of the Mumbai trip...mujhe toh bohat gussa aaya ke beech raaste mein mere ArYa ko aise kat diyaAngryCry... bohat galliyan bhi bakkiCensored ...

not beech raaste mein coz story was not moving forward.. and in serials, usually these CVs dedicate 3-4 epi for lead couple romance/cute scenes which we already got from Mumbai trip..  and before Yash falling for her they had to show something dramatic, OTT and they did it..

Oh yea I know yaar phir bhi kuch aur waqt wahan guzar leh teh..mere kathirDay Dreaming btw they did have another story arch they could have extended on which was the gunda people who were after yash...like woh story to ek dum se end kardi..looks like they had a change of mind because they have never left any loophole in this show so far...this was the very first oneErmm...

why do you think he is mad at her...and acting like a psycho..?? everyone is saying becuz he read her diary and found out the plan with gaya and aarti or that she loves him...hence why he wants to stay away from her...

it could be the diary but don't u think it's an obvious choice for the viewers to guess.. these writers love to give audience a big jhakta something which we couldn't figure it out  easily..  and seriously I have no clue why he is acting like a jerk here but at the end of the day this Yash is the hero so the writer will come up with some stupid reason for his psycho-ness.. they cannot make him a bad guy for too long..

yes you are right and i dont want it to be the diary or anything that could cross the minds of the audience.. i want i to be something hatke and different...i want to be surprised and droolingDay Dreaming..and well we will finally find out tomorrow so lets see...it has do with aarpita since he burning her things down.. i dont want to take anymore guesses i just want to see it...will be more fun that way..

Yash is a psycho mental patientSilly..he needs serious consulting...like how dare he push aarti so hard a second time and that too in front of the kidsAngry...that is physical abuse to a women..how can any reason justify him doing something like that...he did it the first time during the birthday party and now again..

yess, it cannot be justified but it does happen Sidra..Ouch when men are in extreme anger they do such things so kinda real it was.. i agree, he needs counseling he needs to realize that he has to give respect and LOVE to the women with whom he got married..  stop reminding everyone that why u did punar vivah (its so annoying now seriously).. we have to move ahead and accept whatever challenges life throws at us.. we cannot live in our memories alone.. so stop treating ur wife just as a new mother of ur daughters warna u had the option to hire a nanny, no?Ermm

no you see this is his grieving process..yash schnidya is the most complex character out of everyone..he has been holding on to everything for the past 3 years...he has never let anything out..no one has brought out his emotions like aarti.. so he needs to go through all this...i actually love the way the are showing so many different layers of every character..you assume someone to be something but they turn out to be something else...we thought yash was a quiet calm person but in reality he has so much anger inside him that he needs to let it out to the one person who he knows he is falling in love with.. i love the way they are developing his character...its not the typical hero of a show..he has his dark side like everyone else in the world...they are showing everything very realistically how different humans react to different situations in life and this is how yash schnidya does.. You always have to show the Wrong before you can show the right...it will be soon enough where he will repent big time for what he has done and sweep his aartiji off her feet...He will make it up to her big time ...

gaya is witch...did you see her churail wali ankhain and caked on blush, lipstick and makeup...uff aisa na humse sympathy milne wali

acha meri little sympathy hai uske saath..WinkLOL  forget the actress and lets talk abt the character Gaya (btw I thought her name is Maya, anyways).. the other day when she told Aarti that how much she hates her and why she does.. at that time Aarti didn't have any tasalli bhara jawaab.. she was like, Bua ji, jo bhagwan ki marzi.. aap jeena seekhiye, khush rehna seekhiye.. okay I don't remember the exact dialogues but yaad aagaya naa wo scene..  areyy bhaii, when did she complain that why her husband died.. why she became a widow.. her biggest complaint from her bro and bhabhi is why they didn't take any interest in getting her married again..  its very obvious for her to compare herself to Aarti.. when she sees how Aarti is getting everything back in her life after punar vivah and that makes her more chidchidi for everyone and spl for Aarti..  but yess, her behavior towards her is absolutely wrong but from her perspective uske saath zyadati toh hui naa..  to get a good marriage proposal for a widow or a divorcee, ye aasan baat nahin hamari society mein.. Aapko kafi bhaag daud karni padti hai iske liye..  look at Aarti.. bethe bethe toh shadi nahin hui naa.. Prashant's parents made that PV possible.. bas ye kaam Senior Scindia aur Gayatri ne nahin kiya..  shaadi, husband's love, care, attention, family, kids.. ye toh har aurat ka haq haina.. jo Gaya ko nahin mila.. haan punar vivah se mil sakta tha..

Okay I agree with you here...but I was talking about gayathriLOL...i call her gaya for short so i dont have to write her whole name down...i was just saying that gayathri has on so much makeup that it was hard to sympathize with her as a motherLOL...and yes you are right Bua ji name is maya...and yea i do understand why is she like this...but honestly i dont think her character is even needed...they have her as a vamp..a negative...but this show already has so many diverse characters that you dont even need her...the situations change how people react to things..one minute gayathri will be a goody because aarti has kept her son happy but the moment he is unhappy she flips sides...so aarti will be dealing with that all her life.. soon enough pari's jealousy and annoyance will be shown in front of the family and aarti also ...so they are so many characters who have many different shades to them that this show doesn't even require a hard core villain..

LOLI like it..different from the usual they show on tv with the business building and what not..

ohh I still remember ASR office.. all young female staff and no male employee.. LOL

that guy doesnt even work in an office anymore..baas uska ek bluetooth or ek laptop se kaam chalta hai apne kamre meinLOL..

oh so you havent seen from the beginning..not even arya scenes..hmm okay...well i dont think of her as that..i think if you saw her scenes i wud be able to tell you my opinion about her but yea i just think she like so over smart.over confident types of people..she took a lot for granted and she treated her hubby more like a joru ka ghulam types...

then why Gayatri praises her, loves her so much if she was like that.. and they had a love marriage naa.. so it happens.. aisi shaadiyon mein husbands hamesha wife ke control mein rehta hai..  aur Yash toh apni marzi se bana hoga na JKG.. just to show her how much i love u, adore u and i love being ur hukum ka ghulam..

Um this is a long story..and you wont really get it unless you have seen all her scenes and we have discussed more about everything else..

P.S.     i like the actress who plays Shobha.. she is doing a fab job..  bas bechaari ko lambe lambe dialogues de dete hein bolne ko.. Ermm

Yea she is good...although i kinda dont like herLOLpata nahi baas kuch zada hi emotional womationl bhashan fauran chalu hojate hainWacko.. but yea she is good i guess

P.S.S.    Gurmeet Choudhary cant scream.. he has no power in his voice.. Approve

HawwwShocked but yea i think he did a better job at screaming in Geet... i think because we see him speaking a very different dialect as yash thats why it sounds a bit odd...although acting is up to parClap..

so tomorrow is the big day where we find out the reason behind his anger..im excited...make sure you tell your reactions...I love discussing with youEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Nadia where are you..?? You can come online now ..Ramadan is Over

Annu....NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I am gonna be away for a couple of days...not to long this time..I told you na we are going away for mini ghoom na shoom na after Ramazan...This time with extended family too..My Khala and cousins are with us...

So mein yoon gayi aur yoon aayi Embarrassed

Annu....NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Nadia where are you..?? You can come online now ..Ramadan is Over

she is taking some rest i guess..  u know, this yr she sat for aitekaaf for the last ten days.. MASHALLAH! ClapBig smile

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Sidra..   

okay just finished watching the epi.. whr he was burning her things down in the precap.. we just saw Y-A pics scattered all over the floor, that's it.. Confused

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

I am gonna be away for a couple of days...not to long this time..I told you na we are going away for mini ghoom na shoom na after Ramazan...This time with extended family too..My Khala and cousins are with us...

kya baat hai.. along with cousins means u guys will have more fun.. Enjoy ur trip!Embarrassed

So mein yoon gayi aur yoon aayi Embarrassed

theek hai.. kher naal jaa.. kher naal aa  Embarrassed

Nadia..  why don't u go anywhere on vacation.. yahi toh din hein ghoomne phirne ke.. Smile

Edited by annu127 - 23 August 2012 at 6:36am

Siddu246

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

did u guys notice the new CC banner?

sab angrez ki auladein kyun??  Ermm

LOL its weird

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index