Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 129)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Sidra..

what do u think abt Surbhi..  do u like her acting?  her chemistry with KSG?

i still dislike Zoya but i feel Surbhi is going an awesome job..  i really like her dialogue delivery.. her comic timing is awesome.. she makes me laugh some time.. she makes me irritated most of the time coz of Zoya's interfering nature..  what do u think?

Acting: Yes I think she is doing a good job esp for a newcomer. She has good dialogue delivery and I think she does better with the emotional scenes..meaning when she is somewhat calm and serious..maybe because she STILL irritates me so i like it when she becomes real and not shown as a character who is always forced to be so goofy and in peoples business. And yes she makes me laugh too...or I think asad's expressions makes me laugh more ...of the way he reacts towards her...Otherwise I dont find her to funny when she is by herself and annoying..

Chemistry with KSG: With saying all that and how Surbi is doing a good job ..I have to say there is definitely a spark missing between these two. I mean there is just something missing. I dont think Surbi is good in the romance department...when they have those trip and catch falls..i feel her eyes go dead. She is unable to emote thru the eyes like Ksg can..so its hard for her to match up...See Surbi is not the typical looking female lead..and i like that about her but her jod with KSG also doesn't work because of that reason. So the tiny little butterflies you get in your stomach seeing a jodi..I feel a miss here. I mean they have shown so many romantic scenes yet I was like okay peth abhi tak kali hai Ouch ...Also these trip and catch romance..seriously i am already done with itThumbs Down.. thats one thing I hate about this PH..they have a lack of creativity ... they are very repetitive. They are known to portray romance like no other and excel in that department  but its always the same kind of romance which is what gets irritating.

and what abt that Lady who is playing Razia..  what an actress she is.. Clap i m so looking forward to see this Ayaan-Humaira-Razia track.. only bcoz of her..   it would be interesting to see how she is gonna ruin her own daughters life unintentionally..

I would have enjoyed this track if the actors could act. Seriously how bad is Ayaan dialogue delivery. His emotional scenes give you this face>>ConfusedPinch ..He is very very bad and really needs to be given more acting lessons. And also get his teeth fixed and brush his hair..He always looks so unkempt. He is an ultimate LalooDead. And Humaria ..I dont know..I think the girl is pretty but annoying too. something about her i dont like...but yea razia is great villain..great acting by her. she is the only one in the 2nd khan household bearable. everyone else just has blank faces. And unintentionally... i get why she did it but any women or mother knows what kind of a stigma this puts on a girl. so yea it will be fun to see it all backfire in her face.

Btw how irritating did it get when they kept saying the word nikkah...like do we really say nikkah aur woh bhi itna..?? Like all they have shown is repeating the same urdu words over and over again to make it look like a muslim background. why not actually incorporate religion in to it .. and rather then the stereotypical sa leh kum...or however she says salam ...ufff I cant believe they didnt even learn to say the most important word correctlyAngry. there use this this family who use to say salaam like zoya and they said they like saying it this way cuz it sounds cute and ammi was like its not cute...you are instead cursing at Allah and the Prophet. So every time I hear zoya saying it like that ..i feel thats what she is doing...its very Angry

Edited by Siddu246 - 23 January 2013 at 9:22pm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddu246

Awww.. what a cute unique way to wish me..Big smile I loved it..Hug I am happy that u signed it with ur correct pehchan..LOL

Well no one can beat no 1 waliTongue

Confusion:   i don't know i shoul21d use it as a siggy or not..Confused i want to though..Embarrassed

aww its up to you dear..i dont mind either wayEmbarrassed

Oopss.. this certificate looks jaali..Ouch  look at the date.. Tongue

LOLyehi hota hai jab school ke paper pe date na kabhi likhoTongue

waise i posted the right one nowEmbarrassed

I am surprised you didn't become one soonerLOL
Why?  ConfusedLOL
with all the kameenapan inside you..thought it wud come out fasterWinkLOL

So tell us something about your journey so far..

so far so good.. despite being active in only 2 threads i reached this far, so its an achievment i guess..LOL 

indeed it is...mera toh number saloon baad aayegaOuchLOL

What is something you will never forget?

My friendship with You and Nadia.. Embarrassed

Awww so sweet ..tears of emotionalpan >>CryHug

And what do you anticipate for the future?

I m waiting for Bheegi's ff on AsYa.. it'll be fun to comment on her ff once again and that too on a story based on muslim characters..

so why is this bheegi person so respected or sought out for?

Do you think you will still be here after marriage and kids? 

if I get a joint family susraal then it will be really tough to take 2 hrs out for IF.. but as it's a pure addiction so who knows.. but one thing i know coz of our time zone i wont be able to chat with Nadia(direct chat), the way we do now.. Ouch

hmm yea i dont even get how these married women here get any time  to come on for so long...i know ammi wud never get the time and she doesn't even have a susral to take care ofLOL

What is one thing you wanna change about IF? 

its Double standards..  the kind of support, the freedom of speech fans get from the mods, anti-fans never get that..

hmm i dont know i think its been fine...the anti fans only solely come to bash and nothing else and they always go beyond their limits so i think its been okay ...

Do you like IF now or when you had joined?

the only thing changed over the years on IF is Fangiri.. rest is same so I m happy with both.. 

Name all your sad, happy, angry, funny, best moments etc...

SAD..  I had a big fight with Nadia few months back..

HAPPY..  whenever I do something for my friends and they like it too..

ANGRY..   my YMGGK forum days..  aise Tuchche fans, Khuda kisi celeb ko na de..LOL

seriously what was thatStern SmileSillyLOL

FUNNY..  spam domain..   and the way Sneha247 was after me in YMGGK forum.. I think she has been my Saas in the previous janam..LOL

Lets hope baas previous janam only and not this oneLOL

BEST.. the VMs u guys made on my birthday..Big smile Nadia's in 2011 and urs last yr..Clap 

And anything else you wanna add

yeah, if i make u angry or upset.. just take ur bhadaas out on me.. give me the chance to clear the air.. dont ignore me on purpose coz it feels not so good, seriously..Smile

Duly notedEmbarrassed...I am trying my best to change this bad habit of mine.. but you know how we get emotional... and you do the same too and take your bhadaas out on me... things like these have actually made me realize who really cared about me...cuz they have from their side tried to ask for me and talk to me or yell at me ...so in a way its really sweet actuallyEmbarrassed

Thanks a lot dear.. u made my day..Big smileHug  couple of days back when i was reading few old pms of ours (july'11) 'hey' and 'Eh Lo' wali..  goshhh  they were so so lengthy yet so interesting and entertaining..  missing those days, seriously! Embarrassed

I miss them to...i was thinking about this and how we use to chat nonstop and wish those day would come back but at the end you realize they cant. All good things come to an end and no matter how hard you try to bring it back it will fail..(remember our trying to start our pms again) i guess we all at some point have to accept the changes in our life and whatever we have left we try to best use it... So if the time and place come again for us have such days again im sure  they wud come on their own.. plus i really dont like leaving you hanging for many days weeks to reply back ..I really try my best but I am just unable to and it just feels bad cuz its not like i do it on purpose. but i guess we have those great memories and always willEmbarrassed

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Sidra..

what do u think abt Surbhi..  do u like her acting?  her chemistry with KSG?

i still dislike Zoya but i feel Surbhi is going an awesome job..  i really like her dialogue delivery.. her comic timing is awesome.. she makes me laugh some time.. she makes me irritated most of the time coz of Zoya's interfering nature..  what do u think?

Acting: Yes I think she is doing a good job esp for a newcomer. She has good dialogue delivery and I think she does better with the emotional scenes..meaning when she is somewhat calm and serious..maybe because she STILL irritates me so i like it when she becomes real and not shown as a character who is always forced to be so goofy and in peoples business. And yes she makes me laugh too...or I think asad's expressions makes me laugh more ...of the way he reacts towards her...Otherwise I dont find her to funny when she is by herself and annoying..

She has done few panjabi movies so its not like she is new to acting.. but yeah acting for a movie and for a tv is a different thing I guess..

Chemistry with KSG: With saying all that and how Surbi is doing a good job ..I have to say there is definitely a spark missing between these two. I mean there is just something missing. I dont think Surbi is good in the romance department...when they have those trip and catch falls..i feel her eyes go dead. She is unable to emote thru the eyes like Ksg can..so its hard for her to match up...See Surbi is not the typical looking female lead..and i like that about her but her jod with KSG also doesn't work because of that reason. So the tiny little butterflies you get in your stomach seeing a jodi..I feel a miss here. I mean they have shown so many romantic scenes yet I was like okay peth abhi tak kali hai Ouch ...Also these trip and catch romance..seriously i am already done with itThumbs Down.. thats one thing I hate about this PH..they have a lack of creativity ... they are very repetitive. They are known to portray romance like no other and excel in that department  but its always the same kind of romance which is what gets irritating.

Don't u think she is lil squint like Sanaya Irani.. she looks kinda awkward in their starring scenes..  but having said that I like their jodi.. okay its my first 4lion show so everything is new to me so Im kinda okay with all these trips.. though logically it makes no sense.. a guy like Asad, I don't think would like to go to some mangalpur to attend some mooh boley maamu ke beti ki shaadi..  why didn't Dilshaad go there.. uska mooh bola bhai tha naa..  kuch ehsaan (financial support) bhi kiye thay kabhi.. 

and what abt that Lady who is playing Razia..  what an actress she is.. Clap i m so looking forward to see this Ayaan-Humaira-Razia track.. only bcoz of her..   it would be interesting to see how she is gonna ruin her own daughters life unintentionally..

I would have enjoyed this track if the actors could act. Seriously how bad is Ayaan dialogue delivery. His emotional scenes give you this face>>ConfusedPinch ..He is very very bad and really needs to be given more acting lessons. And also get his teeth fixed and brush his hair..He always looks so unkempt. He is an ultimate LalooDead

I guess nobody likes this Rishab Sehna.. why don't they replace him with any new actor who can act coz this Ayaan is an important character of QH and he is not just Asad's laadla younger bro.. 

And Humaria ..I dont know..I think the girl is pretty but annoying too. something about her i dont like..

not the actress, but this Humaira is kinda chichori type ladki, no? how can any same girl fall for this langoor?  and her voice and dialogue delivery reminds me of Bhagaya shree.. Main ne pyar kiya waali..Sleepy 

.but yea razia is great villain..great acting by her. she is the only one in the 2nd khan household bearable. everyone else just has blank faces. And unintentionally... i get why she did it but any women or mother knows what kind of a stigma this puts on a girl. so yea it will be fun to see it all backfire in her face. 
logically, how can any outsider know abt it coz it happened (though nothing had happened) in their house.. and this Ayaan is also her relative.. its like, gher ki baat hai, daba do!  people know abt it when u make it public..   while fixing the proposal no parents would say, one imp baat abt our beti, she lost her virginity to her cousin few months back.. tamasha tab banta hai jab koi outsider involved ho..  and look at Maamujaan, beti ke kaarnaamey pe aik thappad bhi na lagaya.. kamaal hai bhaii!   secondly, why Razia wants Humaira to marry Ayaan?  my guess is, she knows that if Humaira gets married to someone else, she might get divorced after revealing of her secret of illness to her susraal.. log keheinge, acha ji apni beemaar beti hamare bete ke hawaley kardi..  but in Ayaan's case she will ultimately get sympathy.. warna both Razia and her husband they don't like Ayaan the way he is.. seeing him as a shauhar of their only daughter toh door ki baat lekin majboor hein bechaare..

Btw how irritating did it get when they kept saying the word nikkah...like do we really say nikkah aur woh bhi itna..?? Like all they have shown is repeating the same urdu words over and over again to make it look like a muslim background. why not actually incorporate religion in to it .. and rather then the stereotypical sa leh kum...or however she says salam ...ufff I cant believe they didnt even learn to say the most important word correctlyAngry.

the show should be renamed.. Nikaah Qubool Hai ke Nahin??    koi bhi nikaah kher kheriyat se nahin hua ab tak.. its like how easy for a girl to say Qubool Nahin Hai and just runs away..  and again, like Zoya, Maryam must have had other shaadi ke functions naa like mayoon, mehindi.. so why didn't she do the inkaaar at that time..  I can understand Maryam's  mental turmoil here.. getting married to her own rapist but why didn't she commit the  suicide one week before all the functions..   nikaah waley din hi kyun tamasha karna tha?

there use this this family who use to say salaam like zoya and they said they like saying it this way cuz it sounds cute and ammi was like its not cute...you are instead cursing at Allah and the Prophet. So every time I hear zoya saying it like that ..i feel thats what she is doing...its very Angry
yeah agree.. here Muzammil says  ass saikum.. and we all smile coz we know he is just a lil kid.. warna it's a plain badtameezi saying sa la le kum..

Edited by Annu.. - 02 February 2013 at 9:54am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

with all the kameenapan inside you..thought it wud come out fasterWinkLOL

areyy nobody was active here.. toh kis se baat karti main..  Mona Ghosh ki tarha apne aap se??AngryLOL and I wasn't active in the FC in the first 3 weeks..  Nadia, Sama and Pallavi were discussing KYPH/AK.. so I was like, Annu tera ab yahan kya kaam..Ermm 

so why is this bheegi person so respected or sought out for?

coz when she used to write fanfics, she was supposed to be the # 1 writer of the ff forum.. Iireally like her writing style.. i used to comment on couple of ffs of her too..

hmm yea i dont even get how these married women here get any time  to come on for so long...i know ammi wud never get the time and she doesn't even have a susral to take care ofLOL

no its not like we get busy in taking care of our susraal.. but it looks a bit silly spending so much time on a public forum while living in a joint family.. my sis, Aasma, is a banker and she says her life is so busy that she has not even time to read paper..  although she was an obsessed IPK fan but when Indian channels got banned here she stopped watching the show too.. said, I don't have enough time to watch it online..  so yeah, I don't understand how do these married women mostly from US, manage all this and that too daily.. not only watching the show online and then full on participation in the discussion too.. ClapConfused

hmm i dont know i think its been fine...the anti fans only solely come to bash and nothing else and they always go beyond their limits so i think its been okay ...

anti fans doesn't mean basher here.. someone who don't like that particular celeb or any fictional character.. they also have a right to express their dislikeness the way fans do.. if they say it's a public and free forum then why cant members criticize these tv actors for their acting, their wrong professional decisions and even their personal lives without having the fear that the thread will get locked after reaching 20-25 pages.. jab in celebs ki waah waah hoti hai tab koi Mod kyun nahin aata ke bass karo tareefein karna, bohat hogaya..   if fans can make threads after threads for Kajen wedding so why cant others discuss KSG's three timing, sukoon se..   why such threads get locked.. freedom of speech kahan chala jata hai tab..  

Duly notedEmbarrassed...I am trying my best to change this bad habit of mine.. but you know how we get emotional... and you do the same too and take your bhadaas out on me... things like these have actually made me realize who really cared about me...cuz they have from their side tried to ask for me and talk to me or yell at me ...so in a way its really sweet actuallyEmbarrassed

ji sure.. Embarrassed

I miss them to...i was thinking about this and how we use to chat nonstop and wish those day would come back but at the end you realize they cant. All good things come to an end and no matter how hard you try to bring it back it will fail..(remember our trying to start our pms again) i guess we all at some point have to accept the changes in our life and whatever we have left we try to best use it... So if the time and place come again for us have such days again im sure  they wud come on their own.. plus i really dont like leaving you hanging for many days weeks to reply back ..I really try my best but I am just unable to and it just feels bad cuz its not like i do it on purpose. but i guess we have those great memories and always willEmbarrassed

I read the para thrice and agree with every single word u said.. Thumbs Up

Edited by Annu.. - 29 January 2013 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
aaj sara din discussion argument mein nikal gaya..  din mein Nadia, raat mein Sidra.. 

now having migraine.. Wacko
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yash ji, ki bhi kya life hai..  aik aur shaadi toh kar lete hein lekin pehle waali ko nahin bhoolte.. Ermm 

SP and Buaji told the other day.. that girl is young, beautiful, educated, khandani and what not..  just wondering why her parents are so  desprate to get her daughter married to a man who is doing teesri shaadi.. someone who is 4 bachon ka baap!!  they didnt even bother to meet him once before the pheres..  hadd hai bhaii..!!!  Pinch
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

aaj sara din discussion argument mein nikal gaya..  din mein Nadia, raat mein Sidra.. 

now having migraine.. Wacko

acha hai..exercise for the brain is goodWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index