Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 128)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Me   Rockerz   finally ! Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Partybadhai ho badhai hoClap
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by Annu..

Partybadhai ho badhai hoClap

dhanyavaad..  sab Aapki aur Sidra ki kripa se sambhav hua.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

I am surprised you didn't become one soonerLOL

So tell us something about your journey so far..What is something you will never forget? And what do you anticipate for the future? Do you think you will still be here after marriage and kids? What is one thing you wanna change about IF? Do you like IF now or when you had joined? Name all your sad, happy, angry, funny, best moments etc... And anything else you wanna add

Edited by Siddu246 - 18 January 2013 at 9:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Awww.. what a cute unique way to wish me..Big smile I loved it..Hug I am happy that u signed it with ur correct pehchan..LOL

Confusion:   i don't know i should use it as a siggy or not..Confused i want to though..Embarrassed

Oopss.. this certificate looks jaali..Ouch  look at the date.. Tongue

I am surprised you didn't become one soonerLOL
Why?  ConfusedLOL

So tell us something about your journey so far..

so far so good.. despite being active in only 2 threads i reached this far, so its an achievment i guess..LOL  

What is something you will never forget?

My friendship with You and Nadia.. Embarrassed

And what do you anticipate for the future?

I m waiting for Bheegi's ff on AsYa.. it'll be fun to comment on her ff once again and that too on a story based on muslim characters.. 

Do you think you will still be here after marriage and kids? 

if I get a joint family susraal then it will be really tough to take 2 hrs out for IF.. but as it's a pure addiction so who knows.. but one thing i know coz of our time zone i wont be able to chat with Nadia(direct chat), the way we do now.. Ouch

What is one thing you wanna change about IF? 

its Double standards..  the kind of support, the freedom of speech fans get from the mods, anti-fans never get that.. 

Do you like IF now or when you had joined?

the only thing changed over the years on IF is Fangiri.. rest is same so I m happy with both.. 

Name all your sad, happy, angry, funny, best moments etc...

SAD..  I had a big fight with Nadia few months back..

HAPPY..  whenever I do something for my friends and they like it too..

ANGRY..   my YMGGK forum days..  aise Tuchche fans, Khuda kisi celeb ko na de..LOL

FUNNY..  spam domain..   and the way Sneha247 was after me in YMGGK forum.. I think she has been my Saas in the previous janam..LOL

BEST.. the VMs u guys made on my birthday..Big smile Nadia's in 2011 and urs last yr..Clap 

And anything else you wanna add

yeah, if i make u angry or upset.. just take ur bhadaas out on me.. give me the chance to clear the air.. dont ignore me on purpose coz it feels not so good, seriously..Smile

Thanks a lot dear.. u made my day..Big smileHug  couple of days back when i was reading few old pms of ours (july'11) 'hey' and 'Eh Lo' wali..  goshhh  they were so so lengthy yet so interesting and entertaining..  missing those days, seriously! Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 20 January 2013 at 5:52am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Sidra..

what do u think abt Surbhi..  do u like her acting?  her chemistry with KSG?

i still dislike Zoya but i feel Surbhi is going an awesome job..  i really like her dialogue delivery.. her comic timing is awesome.. she makes me laugh some time.. she makes me irritated most of the time coz of Zoya's interfering nature..  what do u think?

and what abt that Lady who is playing Razia..  what an actress she is.. Clap i m so looking forward to see this Ayaan-Humaira-Razia track.. only bcoz of her..   it would be interesting to see how she is gonna ruin her own daughters life unintentionally..

Edited by Annu.. - 19 January 2013 at 2:20pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

EYE CANDY!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Embarrassed
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
So my internet has been giving me dhoka all weekend long ...and has erased my replies like 5 timesAngry ..lets see aaj usko meri galliyan parti hai ya nahi  Censored

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index