Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 127)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

what really?? come on just because they get breaks in between doesn't mean they dont work hard when they are actually shooting...i have seen so many behind the scenes shoots of shows and seriously the patience the actor must have to do this work is incredible... the amount of retakes they have to take of a single shoot to get it perfect..to have patience when the other actors have to do their own scenes, how much you have to follow what the directors keeps saying..you have to give shoots of scenes in parts ...and they dont relax in their breaks they try to catch up on their sleep..i have seen so many of these telly stars say how they try to catch some sleep... they are always working round the clock if they dont have any banks on episodes...they have to wait for each and every crew member to do their job so they can do theirs..when they fall ill they cant take days off just like that...i have heard so many actors come to shoots when they have been very sick... this is not like bollywood where the star can call pack up on their own..or take a day off shooting cuz they dont feel like it...and these bolly stars get their own breaks too and vanity vans where they live in luxuries and do whatever they want to.. and they get paid millions in cores to what...dance and lip sync..

areyy but where did i say they don't work hard?? but it's a fact that they don't shoot round the clock.. i remember during Maayka, once Neha Bamb said that the most irritating thing to be an actor is sometimes we have to wait on the sofa for 4 hrs to give one shot.. my point is what mazey ki job is this where u are getting 3-4 hrs break in b/w ur work i.e acting/shooting..  u said amount of retakes, to have patience.. areyy that's the nature of their job naa.. if u wont give a perfect shot u'll have to do it again and again till the time director is satisfied.. and i agree with whatever u said.. they cant take days off, cant call pack up bcoz their serials are aired 5 days a week.. work pressure is so much that they cant even think abt it.. if u are a doctor/nurse then u have to do night shifts..u cant complain that if senior surgeons don't do it why should we.. so don't compare BW to Tellywood here.. while signing the contract these telly actors know that they have to work till late hrs, no chutti, no rest.. but still they are okay with it too.. and who says these telly actors don't get vanity vans..  read this article.. GC and Debina got one even their Ramayan days..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1092234

no thats not how its works..they all have contracts...and in their contracts it has how much they will get paid..now when the contract ends...the actor can negotiate their pay...even if the show is low in trps the producer has to pay the actor of what was in their contract.. and when someone gets a popular show...like take for example...hmm sanaya irani...she was popular on miley jab hum tum but her real popularity soared with IPK... so now for her next show she will get a huge pay increase due to her popularity...it doesn't depend on trps of how the show is doing but the popularity an actor has... like GC he was getting paid around 25,000 -30,000 for Geet but for PV he is getting around 70,000-80,00 ..why because he has made a name for himself and become a popular amongst the audience.. 

okay.. usually new comers get 15-20k per epi.. so if anyone signs a 2 yrs contract then he will still get 20k even his serial gets huge success.. like Iqbal khan.. KYPH was a super Hit serial right from the word Go!  and Iqbal did sign the 2 yrs contract with Balaji which ended in dec,06.. it means he got paid the same amount till the last month of kyph which he used to get paid in the initial months of kyph..  similarly, he signed CHA for 50k but he kept getting the same amount till the end of his contract.. 

okay u said, these actors can negotiate their pay.. but what happens if the PH pays u big amount due to ur popularity but the show is getting low trps means viewers don't care abt that actor.. again Iqbal khan and CHA.. so will these PHs still pay u the same big amount after renewing the contract? 

Edited by Annu.. - 08 January 2013 at 12:05pm

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

Shaadi Mubarak bhaii.. Embarrassed

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Mayank_Anand_and_Shraddha_Nigam_tie_the_knot-gid-23536-gc-16.html

happy for them..glad they actually got married after a long courtship and got to know each other first...also love how they kept it so private and secret..no one knew of it for a month of it happening..

bcoz both of them are not doing any show on tv right now so it is much easier to keep it secret.. media only cares abt popular actors whose serials are on air..  look at Iqbal, his becoming a father for the first time news came in after 4 months..

hmm yea i agree but they hadnt announced it when they did it..unlike iqbal who had announced it when it happened...they both officially came out just now with it...

may be they are not active on twitter/FB.. plus both are low profile actors so they didn't feel the need to do so..

aur Iqbal ko chodo.. wo biryani bhi khata hai toh sabko bata ke khata hai..  Pinch

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

How gorgeous did Dilshad look while sitting on that couch ...This women is absolutely beautiful for her age. 

when.. in monday epi? Confused

waise bechaari ke paas kapdey nahin hein.. 2 jodon mein pura serial kheinch rahi hai.. Cry
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 09 January 2013 at 11:56am
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Shaadi Mubarak bhaii.. Embarrassed

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Mayank_Anand_and_Shraddha_Nigam_tie_the_knot-gid-23536-gc-16.html

happy for them..glad they actually got married after a long courtship and got to know each other first...also love how they kept it so private and secret..no one knew of it for a month of it happening..

bcoz both of them are not doing any show on tv right now so it is much easier to keep it secret.. media only cares abt popular actors whose serials are on air..  look at Iqbal, his becoming a father for the first time news came in after 4 months..

hmm yea i agree but they hadnt announced it when they did it..unlike iqbal who had announced it when it happened...they both officially came out just now with it...

may be they are not active on twitter/FB.. plus both are low profile actors so they didn't feel the need to do so..

aur Iqbal ko chodo.. wo biryani bhi khata hai toh sabko bata ke khata hai..  Pinch

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

How gorgeous did Dilshad look while sitting on that couch ...This women is absolutely beautiful for her age. 

when.. in monday epi? Confused
yea i think it was mondays episode..where she sitting on the couch waiting for asad to talk to him..it was like for 2 mins or so ...and she looks so pretty in a braid also in the flashback scenes,.,

waise bechaari ke paas kapdey nahin hein.. 2 jodon mein pura serial kheinch rahi hai.. Cry

hahaha i noticed wohi same white pajama deh teh hain behcari ko..like koi aur color bhi nahi miltaLOL

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

hayeee kya katil aadaiyan Day Dreaming

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Nadia..

ur second siggy..  just WOW!!!   ClapThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index