Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 126)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Sidra u made this siggy? 

YupSmile

I loved the left part more.. perfect coloring and lighting.. right portion mein lighting ki gadbad lagti hai mujhe.. its too bright..spl DD's pic..

me too...i dont like the right part but i cudnt find any good coloring for it because of the low quality of the pic and this was the only pic of DD and VD I liked...

font is okay but I liked the blurry effect u used here.. 

i dont like the font that much either but i made it on my lappy and there i had limited choices so went with whatever looked somewhat different...

as a whole nice cute siggy.. Embarrassed

thank youEmbarrassed

Edited by Siddu246 - 06 January 2013 at 8:21pm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Shaadi Mubarak bhaii.. Embarrassed

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Mayank_Anand_and_Shraddha_Nigam_tie_the_knot-gid-23536-gc-16.html

happy for them..glad they actually got married after a long courtship and got to know each other first...also love how they kept it so private and secret..no one knew of it for a month of it happening..
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Sidra u made this siggy? 

YupSmile

I loved the left part more.. perfect coloring and lighting.. right portion mein lighting ki gadbad lagti hai mujhe.. its too bright..spl DD's pic..

me too...i dont like the right part but i cudnt find any good coloring for it because of the low quality of the pic and this was the only pic of DD and VD I liked...

i dont like the font that much either but i made it on my lappy and there i had limited choices so went with whatever looked somewhat different...

thank youEmbarrassed

kya baat hai.. hamare mizaaj toh miley hi thay, Wink  per ab toh hamari choices bhi milney lagi hein..    LOL

okay tell me, u think VD resembles apna Humayun Saeed or not? i do actually.. Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 07 January 2013 at 10:09am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Mayank_Anand_and_Shraddha_Nigam_tie_the_knot-gid-23536-gc-16.html

happy for them..glad they actually got married after a long courtship and got to know each other first...also love how they kept it so private and secret..no one knew of it for a month of it happening..

bcoz both of them are not doing any show on tv right now so it is much easier to keep it secret.. media only cares abt popular actors whose serials are on air..  look at Iqbal, his becoming a father for the first time news came in after 4 months..

Edited by Annu.. - 07 January 2013 at 1:01pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Sidra u made this siggy? 

YupSmile

thank youEmbarrassed

kya baat hai.. hamare mizaaj toh miley hi thay, Wink  per ab toh hamari choices bhi milney lagi hein..    LOL

what that half of my sig is badLOL

okay tell me, u think VD resembles apna Humayun Saeed or not? i do actually.. Embarrassed

Yes I did think that like shuru shuru mein...he does resemble him but now i dont see it that much because i am to use to seeing VD's face so you know jo shuru mein first jhalak mein lagata hai woh nahi hai ab but yes i agree with you he did look like him at first...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

bcoz both of them are not doing any show on tv right now so it is much easier to keep it secret.. media only cares abt popular actors whose serials are on air..  look at Iqbal, his becoming a father for the first time news came in after 4 months..

hmm yea i agree but they hadnt announced it when they did it..unlike iqbal who had announced it when it happened...they both officially came out just now with it...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
How gorgeous did Dilshad look while sitting on that couch ...This women is absolutely beautiful for her age. 
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

So what do you think of the truth revelation? Aur misunderstandings...I thought it was nicely done...though i expected a lot more hungama over it...actually both GC and KS fell sick at the time...so they had to cut down on their shootings so zada pre promotion nahi kar paye.. anyways what did you think? how the truth came out? and  i thought it was stupid to show aarti drive prashant..like it did not make sense but i guess it was only done to show yash get really angry...

first of all.. Prashant and Taiji wanting Aarti back in P's life was completely pointless and baseless.. and more than the characters I blame the writers here.. how conveniently the writers did not make Maa, Buaji or even Aarti to tell that budhiya that Prashant already got married to another woman, cant get Aarti just like that.. Aarti hates Prashant after knowing his intentions.. why didn't she slap him.. why didn't she tell him that even Yash or his father throws me out from their house, I will never come back in ur life.. getting divorce from yash doesn't mean that she will become his wife once again..

and the way that truth was revealed its like khoda pahaad nikla chooha..  Yash didn't react the way he should have.. he felt betrayed but didn't feel like how these people kept making fool of him.. and achanak se the way he was defending and supporting Aarti and all her lies in front of his dad.. I was like, did I miss something or what?  his reaction was so OTT after coming back from mumbai trip.. but here when he had every right to blast Aarti.. he did not.. I think he is doing all this just for the sake of children..  so what punishment did she get, nothing.. okay! Pinch

didn't like this new twist either.. this Yash reminds me of Nishant of kyph.. ek dam Allah miyan ki gaaey type.. his dialogues Aarti ji, together we will do this, we will do that, are yawn worthy.. Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index