Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 123)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

why not...they work 12 hours a day and sometimes even more every single day...they dont get time off even when they are sick because they are needed on screen everyday...and its not like ram and GC didn't work hard to get that amount...they started off small and gained the credit to earn this much...they make a lot of money for their produces and channel...so of course they would want to be repaid the same way. .. 

i know these actors work really hard but daily soap actors usually present on the set for 12 hrs but they don't shoot round the clock.. most of the time, they sit on the sofa, waiting for their shot.. its irritating but at the same time relaxing too..

what really?? come on just because they get breaks in between doesn't mean they dont work hard when they are actually shooting...i have seen so many behind the scenes shoots of shows and seriously the patience the actor must have to do this work is incredible... the amount of retakes they have to take of a single shoot to get it perfect..to have patience when the other actors have to do their own scenes, how much you have to follow what the directors keeps saying..you have to give shoots of scenes in parts ...and they dont relax in their breaks they try to catch up on their sleep..i have seen so many of these telly stars say how they try to catch some sleep... they are always working round the clock if they dont have any banks on episodes...they have to wait for each and every crew member to do their job so they can do theirs..when they fall ill they cant take days off just like that...i have heard so many actors come to shoots when they have been very sick... this is not like bollywood where the star can call pack up on their own..or take a day off shooting cuz they dont feel like it...and these bolly stars get their own breaks too and vanity vans where they live in luxuries and do whatever they want to.. and they get paid millions in cores to what...dance and lip sync..

i think, these actors don't get a fixed amount but it depends on the show's success..   if a show is getting low trps then how can the PH pay a big fat cheque to any actor every month..  BALH is not a popular show anymore the way it used to be then why Ram should get one lakh everyday.. if QH gets the success higher than 4 lions's expectations then KSG, WS, Shalini deserve to get more money and i think that is how their salary system works.. 

no thats not how its works..they all have contracts...and in their contracts it has how much they will get paid..now when the contract ends...the actor can negotiate their pay...even if the show is low in trps the producer has to pay the actor of what was in their contract.. and when someone gets a popular show...like take for example...hmm sanaya irani...she was popular on miley jab hum tum but her real popularity soared with IPK... so now for her next show she will get a huge pay increase due to her popularity...it doesn't depend on trps of how the show is doing but the popularity an actor has... like GC he was getting paid around 25,000 -30,000 for Geet but for PV he is getting around 70,000-80,00 ..why because he has made a name for himself and become a popular amongst the audience..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

in PV..

Prashant has the blood cancer at stage 4, then why he is not getting chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatment yet? he didn't get bald so its obvious..  a blood cancer pateint who was almost on the verge of dying.. receiving bone marrow transplant is roaming around everywhere in the city as if nothing has happened to him.. this is total crap!!  

I know rightt...how beyond ridiculous... like even after getting a transplant...he comes out like nothing happened ...really the most stupidity i have ever seen medical problems.. he has not side effects or anything..like a cancer patient is suppose to be admitted to the hospital and on iv drips and getting treatments and not be out int he world where they could get infections from bacterias...so stupid seriously..they didnt even show him the hospital bed...im telling you this whole track got on my nerves..first aarti does something so huge behind yashs back and then they dont show his treatment with common sense... total crap
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Embarrassedshukriya meri jaan U made my day
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
YOU ARE WELCOME ! Embarrassed

aaj imgur ki shamat aayi mere haathon.. LOL never uploaded so many images in one single day.. i made a record i guess.. LOL

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

YOU ARE WELCOME ! Embarrassed

aaj imgur ki shamat aayi mere haathon.. LOL never uploaded so many images in one single day.. i made a record i guess.. LOL

LOL...i upload pics on photobucket daily

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index