Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 122)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

What is PEMRA..like a cable company or something? I dont get why Zee only gets banned when Star plus is more addicting and worse influence in pakistan. Seems like even the cable people want to see which next khana gopi bahu will makeLOL  hahaha we get those thakey huye do numbari channels here also..koi nahi dehkta..it comes with the package toh koi choice nahi hoti..i remember when they were promoting Aag tv everywhere...it was so annoying but us din se aaj tak phir kabhi aag tv ka naam nahi sunaLOL

PEMRA (pak electronic media regulatory authority) under which all cable local/foreign channels are run.. yeah Zee and Imagine tv are banned on cable, only dish tv viewers can see them and only God knows why?  but I don't think paki viewers care abt them anymore.. it's the cable operators who wanted to air those channels for their own benefits.. acha, waise I heard that u guys have to subscribe a channel first to watch it.. yahan aisa scene nahin hai.. we pay Rs 250 every month and get all the channels (which are 97) that are available on cable in my area.. like i don't have Urdu1 but i cant subscribe it too coz i know my operator doesn't have it either.. but my cousin who lives in Bahadurabad, has Urdu1..  areyy Dhoom tv dekha karo.. dil chahe ga ke aik kheinch ke chappal tv screen pe de maaro.. itna acha hai!! LOL

Yea it was number 1 channel here...even humtv doesnt know why and they have asked people on facebook to tell them what dish network people are saying ...btw ammi was telling me this so thats why i know...you know unko aaj kal apne laptop se bohat addiction hui wi hai..the other day she is like meine apna laptop chup diya so i can finally clean out the kitchen drawersLOL...i couldn't stop laughing because she is the one always toking me all the time for being on my cell phone and facebook and now she cant stop herselfLOLLOL....oh aur masala channel pe i think aaj kal ammi likes sherin anwar recipes.. and i mostly just tease ammi about it becuz she loves cooking so she really likes watching cooking shows all the time...so that was basically the whole thing about it

Ok.. so u guys also watch chef Gulzar show live @ 9 kya??Ermm aur us motey ka dance bhi..Confused and his host Dr Annie Agha, pakistani Katrina Kaif..LOL and her urdu diction..Pinch  waise tum bhi urdu aise hi bolte hoge naa.. Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 07 December 2012 at 12:35pm

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

in PV..

Prashant has the blood cancer at stage 4, then why he is not getting chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatment yet? he didn't get bald so its obvious..  a blood cancer pateint who was almost on the verge of dying.. receiving bone marrow transplant is roaming around everywhere in the city as if nothing has happened to him.. this is total crap!!  

Edited by Annu.. - 07 December 2012 at 12:42pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Congrats Sidra  on a big achievement.. FIVE years on India Forums!

so tell me something abt ur IF journey.. how it has been so far..

why you were so inactive in the first 3 yrs on IF.. and why you made another ID when ur first one didnt get banned..

what is 246 in Siddu246..

you come across someone who loves to talk abt the serials you watch then why arnt you active in QH and PV forums.. I never saw you over thr..

during any discussion/argument on IF, did anyone ever leave you speechless..

your memorable moments.. sad, happy, funny, worst..  and anything you want to share..

Keep Rocking Dear!  you always come across as an intelligent person, a witty speaker in ur comments..

HAPPY POSTING!

P.S.    waise needless to say but still i want detailed answers, not single line answer.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 25 December 2012 at 4:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Congrats Sidra  on a big achievement.. FIVE years on India Forums!

First of all..WOW WOW WOW...what Beautiful beautiful layout of the post...I mean sooo pretty..I love the different color theme you used this time...and the font for the banner and graphicsClap..really I loveddd itClap

so tell me something abt ur IF journey.. how it has been so far..

It's been good...i think i finally got a hold on what people are really like and how to interact with them...

why you were so inactive in the first 3 yrs on IF..

I am not a very active networking person..I like to stalk and be silent member instead and read what others have to say..I dont think I would have been active in the kyph fc if I hadnt become friends with you.

and why you made another ID when ur first one didnt get banned..

I didn't like the name of the ID and since i wasn't active..i cud never change it.

what is 246 in Siddu246..

6 is the day of my bday ...and 24 is my fav number

you come across someone who loves to talk abt the serials you watch then why arnt you active in QH and PV forums.. I never saw you over thr..

I actually have tried but I guess the thing is..I think and discuss differently from most of the people on IF... i noticed most people are either biased or cant appreciate someone else's opinion and are very negative..and also i realized how i dont like most of the people on IF...like many times its happened to me that i will like someone in the beginning but as i read more from them i end up disliking to the point i am irritated by them..like the pv forum..i hate everyone there nowAngry.. and also if you try to discuss with people and they don't reply back to you..no matter what ..you do get discouraged in participating.

during any discussion/argument on IF, did anyone ever leave you speechless..

Not really.. since I have never been that active...but i guess sometimes i tend to ignore people who piss me off when they reply back to me because i can say worse to them and i don't want to get bannedLOL and thats one thing i hate about IF..I wish they had a Block button...so you wouldn't have to see people you dont want to..

your memorable moments..

sad,

when Geet ended..and was reading all the goodbye messagesCry

happy,

whenever i talk to youTongue

funny,

haha i think spam domain still tops my listROFL

worst.. 

when i saw the fans of my two favorite celebs fight with each and divide into groupsOuch

and anything you want to share..

there have been times when i have gotten upset with you and ignored you on purpose but never really let you notice it or maybe you did Wink LOL

Keep Rocking Dear!  you always come across as an intelligent person, a witty speaker in ur comments..

thank you thank you...this was awesome...i really appreciate and loved it a lot.. thank you so much for remembering..you really are the bestHug

now i just keep picturing myself as a old bhuddi with kids running around screaming and yelling while im ignoring them and being to busy having fun on IF reading my daily gossips and chatting with youDay DreamingLOL

HAPPY POSTING!

P.S.    waise needless to say but still i want detailed answers, not single line answer..

haha itna paise mein itna hi milegaBig smile

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

These are some of the Creations I made..Tell me what you thinkEmbarrassed

This yea I was suppose to put another text besides their names but honestly I just couldn't think of anything so I just left it and said I would get to it later which I never did LOL

And for this I won "Icon of the Week"...It was pretty coolEmbarrassed

really liked the first one.. effects are amazing it made the siggy more attractive..Clap

thank you..i like that one also more

but why Fatal Attraction?  this is supposed to be a funny pic so its text/caption should also be something along those lines, no?Embarrassed

agreed but i am not good at making up texts...and i asked my friend for suggestions and said put this so I did Lol ...i didnt like it either but oh wellLOL

the effects used in second siggy are also nice and creative but as compared to first one thoda peekha pad gaya..Tongue very hatt ke font used here.. liked the singature at the top..  

you know everyone else liked the second pink one more ..you are the only one to like first one more...and i cant believe you called it peekaLOL anyways thanksEmbarrassed

nice icon.. and great that it won the icon of the week but why u used same pics in all the siggies.. Confused

this was my first time trying to make siggs...and at that time these were newly released pics of them so i just tried experimenting with them to see how I am at this..

check out my dhabba..i made the first avi and the bottom sigg too... tell me how you like them?

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Okay this was the thing I wanted to show youEmbarrassed..

Check out it out...it took me forever to upload because I couldn't find a place to upload where you could see it.

https://vimeo.com/54169088

heyy what is this?

it was a live chat done by colors channel

when did it happen??Confused

it happened during Ramazan...the only way i was able to participate was because i was awake after sehri because that was the timings for the live chat...

and what was ur first reaction when ur Q was selected for this contest or whatever it was..Embarrassed

I FREAKED...I was JUMPING like MADDancing...like mein toh apni behn ke upper aise uchli ke mat poocho...and she didnt even know whyLOL i jumped on her so muchLOL...and it was like a real live chat...like happening right there and then...I was going INSANESilly

and u are telling me NOW after that DD's sexy back discussion.. warna Aap nahin batate naa..OuchThumbs DownThumbs Down  i m feeling bad btw.. Unhappy

I know im sorrryyy...holdS earsEmbarrassed...im very very very very sorry... but i thought it would be weird aur pata nahi what you would think of meLOL...and i was very shy about it...i wanted to say so many times but i got to shy and embarrassedEmbarrassed

Youuu Kambakhat.. teri toh.. AngryWink   (wont say Kameeni, it suits me the most)  LOL

You know itBig smile

waah ji, kya poochha Aapne.. matlab baat yahan tak chali gayi..Day Dreaming

Ji jiBlushing...my only time i got to officially to izhar (is that rt wordErmm) my love in front of the whole world...and it was AMAZING Day Dreaming

u know i couldn't control my laugh at 0:11-14,  her expressions are priceless..LOL the way she paused, read ur question in her mind first.. and then starts reading it again.. Hilarious! LOL

I know..i know..i knowLOL...that was the BEST part...everyone was telling me how much they laughed..I got pretty famous after this...everyone kept mentioning on IF, Youtube, Facebook, twitter, and tumblr...It was crazy... but  a lot of fun...it will be an UNFORGETTABLE experience..and if i ever get a chance again ..i will definitely remind her of thisWink

heyy why don't u make an animated siggies of it..

oh i did get them made by a friend at that time...i was going to use them also but i didnt want people knowing that it was me..so never ended up using themGeek..

here they are

Edited by Siddu246 - 27 December 2012 at 3:57am

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
And will this post make it to the next page...

NopeOuch issi jaga attak ke raoAngry

Edited by Siddu246 - 27 December 2012 at 3:59am
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

okay so if the old Prashant didn't get fired, would it have been difficult for u to feel his pain, his remorse, his longing to be with his son?  

Yes I think it def would have been because we saw him be a jerk with aarti. we realte to him and have the image of him as the evil prashant...whereas vineet has come in at a time where they are tryign to build him as positive character...so audience at a point gains sympathy for him

@ underlined.. this will take some good time.. abhi toh Mummy ji has to show the exit door to Aarti bahu!Wink Baap-beta dono ko jhoot se nafrat hai aur Aarti toh bas jhoot pe jhoot, jhoot pe jhoot..  Tauba!!LOL

Yes and I was disappointed to the core about aarti going behind Yash's back to do the bone marrow transplant..this women has absolutely no excuses or what she calls her 'majboori' to hide anything from this man...he has proven multiple times that he can be trusted and would stand by her side if she needed it.. the dubeys really did a number on her and their blackmailing was disgusting this time around... but this was the had of it all..she basically took away all the rights of Yash as a father to ansh...I felt horrible for him..he did not deserve it...and when now he finds out this truth also..it will be just all too sad for the poor guy...

yess agreed.. indian serials mein har baat tamashey ke sath dikhai jati hai.. be it a shadi, a divorce, a miscarriage or anything.. both Maa, Bauji got immense opportunities to tell Aarti abt the current situation but it would look simple and real so the CV chose this route to make things OTT..   i mean, without Ansh's mother's consent how come doctor agreed for this bone marrow operation..  but having said that i still like how the CV are using Prashant's character in Aarti's present life.. straight away he didn't make a re entry as a bad guy..

I liked it too...it was something very different...but the transplant track really i hated...it was too much for any viewer to swallow even an ardent fan like us...but he of course did start showing his true colors..i guess they are showing a man like him never can change...which is true people who have always need support in life will become selfish...like how despicable of this man..that even after knowing that yash knows the truth he still roams around Scindya mansion...like why dont just get out of their lives goshAngry...

i don't like Yash's bros.. the elder one always seems drunkard.. bolta kaise hai ek dam tunnn.. and Prateek is very average.. and why the hell he wears hoodies 24/7..  my fav are ArYa, Gayatri, Maa and new Prashant.. and last but not the least Ansh, that kid.. so amazing.. how does he memorize all the dialogues with great expressions.. he is so small.. waise these kids spend so much time on the set then how do they manage to attend their schools, doing homework, monthly and midterm exams? ye sab kaise aur kab hota hai?? are they still getting good marks/grade the way they used to get before ya phir padhai ki solid vaatt lag rahi hai.. Ermm

Oh yea i dont like Pankaj either..he is okay..dont like his voice either...you are right seems like he is always drunk..i find him funny tho when he dances...and yup agree dont know why they show parteek so faltu..like why is not shown doing an job...baas shaadi karlo and live on your fathers brothers earning...like didnt he get a degree or anything...make him some teenager or something... My fav are ArYa, Gayathri her husband Suraj Pratap, and the little bachas...I agree with you...these kids really are something else...esp ansh and palak... if you have seen some of their off screen segments you will be shocked to see such a difference between them and their characters...really they are incredible how they fall right into the characters you cud never tell how naughty they are in real life...and i have no idea how they manage their studies and their jobs..i am guessing they get home schooled..i also saw an interview of their once where they said sometimes they have to miss a lot of school due to the scheduling...well i guess parents ko jab itna paise milra hai toh school iss unko kya rightConfused but hopefully they get a good education after the serial ends since they will have money to send them to a good school..

So what do you think of the truth revelation? Aur misunderstandings...I thought it was nicely done...though i expected a lot more hungama over it...actually both GC and KS fell sick at the time...so they had to cut down on their shootings so zada pre promotion nahi kar paye.. anyways what did you think? how the truth came out? and  i thought it was stupid to show aarti drive prashant..like it did not make sense but i guess it was only done to show yash get really angry...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index