Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 121)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Okay this was the thing I wanted to show youEmbarrassed..

Check out it out...it took me forever to upload because I couldn't find a place to upload where you could see it.

https://vimeo.com/54169088

Edited by Siddu246 - 23 November 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
These are some of the Creations I made..Tell me what you thinkEmbarrassed

This yea I was suppose to put another text besides their names but honestly I just couldn't think of anything so I just left it and said I would get to it later which I never did LOL

And for this I won "Icon of the Week"...It was pretty coolEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu....NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Okay this was the thing I wanted to show youEmbarrassed..

Check out it out...it took me forever to upload because I couldn't find a place to upload where you could see it.

https://vimeo.com/54169088

heyy what is this?  when did it happen??Confused and what was ur first reaction when ur Q was selected for this contest or whatever it was..Embarrassed

and u are telling me NOW after that DD's sexy back discussion.. warna Aap nahin batate naa..OuchThumbs DownThumbs Down  i m feeling bad btw.. Unhappy

Youuu Kambakhat.. teri toh.. AngryWink   (wont say Kameeni, it suits me the most)  LOL

waah ji, kya poochha Aapne.. matlab baat yahan tak chali gayi..Day Dreaming

u know i couldn't control my laugh at 0:11-14,  her expressions are priceless..LOL the way she paused, read ur question in her mind first.. and then starts reading it again.. Hilarious! LOL

heyy why don't u make an animated siggies of it.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

These are some of the Creations I made..Tell me what you thinkEmbarrassed

This yea I was suppose to put another text besides their names but honestly I just couldn't think of anything so I just left it and said I would get to it later which I never did LOL

And for this I won "Icon of the Week"...It was pretty coolEmbarrassed

really liked the first one.. effects are amazing it made the siggy more attractive..Clap but why Fatal Attraction?  this is supposed to be a funny pic so its text/caption should also be something along those lines, no?Embarrassed the effects used in second siggy are also nice and creative but as compared to first one thoda peekha pad gaya..Tongue very hatt ke font used here.. liked the singature at the top..  

nice icon.. and great that it won the icon of the week but why u used same pics in all the siggies.. Confused

Edited by Annu.. - 26 November 2012 at 1:06pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

okay so an exclusive interview of his came out with his producer of the show. his reason was that he needs a break to be with his family for a couple of weeks and then he has personal work after that...now that personal obviously hints at his BW career. and he had only signed on for IPk for only 1 year. after that he said he was going to leave. and i dont think the channel was happy about his decison to leave but since he was not bounded by contract anymore they had to let him go..same with the PH.. my question is abey agar ek hi saal ke liye kaam hi karna tha why did you take up such a project...clearly everyone knows the period of daily soaps can be from anywhere from 2 months to 2 yrs. .. so why are you doing such kaam in the first place when you are not going to stick with it till the end..yeh kya behudapan hai .. and if you wanted a break with your family then why did you take a show up right after your previous one ended...you have the choice to say no so that is no excuse.

see, I already told u.. Iqbal Khan in the making..   Iqbal left KAA coz he wanted to spend some quality time with his would be wife and for that he didn't renew his contract with Balaji.. then Iqbal left CHA coz he wasn't happy with the storyline of the show.. here Sobti exactly did the same.. same reasons for leaving a show..

Okay.. why did he take up this project.. coz getting a SP show as a main lead in prime time slot was like to hit the jackpot for a B grade actor like Barun so he had to take it up.. and doing movies is a dream of every telly actor.. be it Barun or be it Sushant.. that's why the moment they get any good movie offer they don't renew their contracts coz they know that the movie will not wait for him..   if actors like Hussain stuck with his show till the end then I can bet he didn't get any BW offer during Kumkum.. will GC reject any good movie for PV.. I don't think so.. 

anyways what do you think..how does his future look? will his position on IF as no 1 celeb fall or stay? 

it all depends on what kinda projects he does.. cine viewers wont care abt his tv popularity.. so like Sushant, Barun needs few good projects to survive in BW..  his # 1 position will fall for sure coz no more Barun tellybuzz articles and interviews in future so how would his ranking points be increased.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

SIDRA..

if i suggest you one AK ff, will u read it..  

only 6 parts have been updated yet..  me and Sama have decided that once Nadia, finish reading all the 6 parts then we all discuss it on the FC..

i think u dont read fanfics naa.. but still are u interested? Embarrassed

Oh I dont know if I will have any time to read it...Is it long?...Maybe if its short I can try but I doubt I will have time to keep up with the reading...But thank you soo much for asking and thinking of me...it was really really nice feeling Hug

U are welcome..  Hug

no,  they are usually Maha long.. Vamita (the writer) has the habit of writing long long parts.. but its okay.. I understand.. i had suggested that to u so that we could discuss and argue over it..LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 29 November 2012 at 12:54pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
this IF access prob has started giving me migraine now..Dead

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
SIDRA.. 

did u watch the first epi of Zindagi Gulzar Hai?   if u didnt yet then do it ASAP..  its a must watch!

Samina Peerzada as Kashaf(Sana Saeed)'s mother stole the epi..  she was simply brilliant! Thumbs Up

Fawad is playing a 22 yrs old uni student.. LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 02 December 2012 at 11:44am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index