Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 12)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Hey Guys can you please do me a favorEmbarrassed...Can you please please please please please please please VOTE for GURMEET CHOUDHARY in Jhalak.. He really needs votes this week...He got injured very badly and had to perform in excruciating pain which led him to black out ...  So Please Vote for him...For My sakeEmbarrassed...Please please please

You Guys WILLTongue...Awww so sweet of you guysEmbarrassedLOL

Okay this is the link...just go here and go on the top and click voting and click on his name...you can sign in from any one account...dont worry your name wont show up any where..

http://www.aapkacolors.com/us/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/

The VOTING TIMINGS are SAT 9p.m - 9 a.m

So you can only vote between those timings...on Saturday from 9pm to 9am...so just take 2 second out and do it please

Thank You Embarrassed

areyy areyy..  is hudd tak guzarish karne ki kya zaroorat thi..Embarrassed 

Aap hukum karte..  OYEEE,  YE LO LINK AUR GURMEET KO VOTE KARO!!!  hum tab bhi Aapki baat maan lete..Big smile  LOL

LOL...i will next time..i just have a prob when asking people to do stuff for me so kuch zada hi ^^aisa hojata haiEmbarrassed

btw is multiple voting allowed?  can i vote more than once? Tongue

Yesss its allowedTongue..totally forgot to add that in there but yess you can vote up to a 100 times...so try to get in as many votes as possible between that time...

thek hai.. Aapka kaam ho jayega.. pakka!!!Thumbs Up

thank youuuHug and I will be back next week againWink

@ Black..  reminds me of ur dream whr u saw me..Embarrassed  ab aage kya boloon..LOL

LOLLOL..oh my goddd..i dont now what say either..me just laughing nowLOLLOL

P.S.  waise kya scene chal raha hai Jhalak mein.. who is fav to win.. Isha, GC or Shibani?   i don't think the channel will let any WC entrant win..

I think favorite to win is Shibani which I think she will...in all past seasons its always been the non dancer.. Isha is the dancer who everyone thinks will win but they never do and GC has been hit by the channel conspiracy... they just released an article claiming he has issues with his dance partner which is not true because GC himself has said he is injured and could not perform well.. and with the WC entrants such as karan wahi .,..they want to make him the heart throb hero which they were promoting GC as but not anymore.. so I doubt he will win and will be taken out even if he gets lots of votes...its all been planned out from the channel from the beginning... thats why reality shows suck but we can try from our side to make him stay as long as possible.. btw i am not saying this cuz i am his fan..i use to watch jhalak from the first season and stopped when it become obvious everything was fixed..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Ufff imgur..  Angry

the pic is not getting uploaded..Ermm

kya pic thi...i want to see itConfused

SIDRA..  ur siggies..  Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing    LOL

I knowwwDay Dreaming
ab inse hi kaam chalna parega jab tak mental patient yash tikane pe na aajayeWacko

cant see ur avi  btw   Confused

really...i can ..and i just uploaded it again Ermm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

LOLLOL... when his BG music starts i always have the biggest eye roll everWacko...i was very disappointed with the timing of the twist ..i wanted to see more of the Mumbai trip...mujhe toh bohat gussa aaya ke beech raaste mein mere ArYa ko aise kat diyaAngryCry... bohat galliyan bhi bakkiCensored ...

not beech raaste mein coz story was not moving forward.. and in serials, usually these CVs dedicate 3-4 epi for lead couple romance/cute scenes which we already got from Mumbai trip..  and before Yash falling for her they had to show something dramatic, OTT and they did it..

why do you think he is mad at her...and acting like a psycho..?? everyone is saying becuz he read her diary and found out the plan with gaya and aarti or that she loves him...hence why he wants to stay away from her...

it could be the diary but don't u think it's an obvious choice for the viewers to guess.. these writers love to give audience a big jhakta something which we couldn't figure it out  easily..  and seriously I have no clue why he is acting like a jerk here but at the end of the day this Yash is the hero so the writer will come up with some stupid reason for his psycho-ness.. they cannot make him a bad guy for too long..

Yash is a psycho mental patientSilly..he needs serious consulting...like how dare he push aarti so hard a second time and that too in front of the kidsAngry...that is physical abuse to a women..how can any reason justify him doing something like that...he did it the first time during the birthday party and now again..

yess, it cannot be justified but it does happen Sidra..Ouch when men are in extreme anger they do such things so kinda real it was.. i agree, he needs counseling he needs to realize that he has to give respect and LOVE to the women with whom he got married..  stop reminding everyone that why u did punar vivah (its so annoying now seriously).. we have to move ahead and accept whatever challenges life throws at us.. we cannot live in our memories alone.. so stop treating ur wife just as a new mother of ur daughters warna u had the option to hire a nanny, no?Ermm

gaya is witch...did you see her churail wali ankhain and caked on blush, lipstick and makeup...uff aisa na humse sympathy milne wali

acha meri little sympathy hai uske saath..WinkLOL  forget the actress and lets talk abt the character Gaya (btw I thought her name is Maya, anyways).. the other day when she told Aarti that how much she hates her and why she does.. at that time Aarti didn't have any tasalli bhara jawaab.. she was like, Bua ji, jo bhagwan ki marzi.. aap jeena seekhiye, khush rehna seekhiye.. okay I don't remember the exact dialogues but yaad aagaya naa wo scene..  areyy bhaii, when did she complain that why her husband died.. why she became a widow.. her biggest complaint from her bro and bhabhi is why they didn't take any interest in getting her married again..  its very obvious for her to compare herself to Aarti.. when she sees how Aarti is getting everything back in her life after punar vivah and that makes her more chidchidi for everyone and spl for Aarti..  but yess, her behavior towards her is absolutely wrong but from her perspective uske saath zyadati toh hui naa..  to get a good marriage proposal for a widow or a divorcee, ye aasan baat nahin hamari society mein.. Aapko kafi bhaag daud karni padti hai iske liye..  look at Aarti.. bethe bethe toh shadi nahin hui naa.. Prashant's parents made that PV possible.. bas ye kaam Senior Scindia aur Gayatri ne nahin kiya..  shaadi, husband's love, care, attention, family, kids.. ye toh har aurat ka haq haina.. jo Gaya ko nahin mila.. haan punar vivah se mil sakta tha.. 

LOLI like it..different from the usual they show on tv with the business building and what not..

ohh I still remember ASR office.. all young female staff and no male employee.. LOL

oh so you havent seen from the beginning..not even arya scenes..hmm okay...well i dont think of her as that..i think if you saw her scenes i wud be able to tell you my opinion about her but yea i just think she like so over smart.over confident types of people..she took a lot for granted and she treated her hubby more like a joru ka ghulam types...

then why Gayatri praises her, loves her so much if she was like that.. and they had a love marriage naa.. so it happens.. aisi shaadiyon mein husbands hamesha wife ke control mein rehta hai..  aur Yash toh apni marzi se bana hoga na JKG.. just to show her how much i love u, adore u and i love being ur hukum ka ghulam..

P.S.     i like the actress who plays Shobha.. she is doing a fab job..  bas bechaari ko lambe lambe dialogues de dete hein bolne ko.. Ermm

P.S.S.    Gurmeet Choudhary cant scream.. he has no power in his voice.. Approve

Edited by annu127 - 18 August 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Edited by annu127 - 18 August 2012 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Edited by annu127 - 19 August 2012 at 5:46am

Siddu246

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Salam girls how are u doing ?Smile

Sending u warm wishes on "EID-UL-Fitr"
and wishing that,
it brings your way ever joys and happiness.
Remember me in ur prayers.

Siddu246Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
^^     we are fine..  where were you?? 

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

EID MUBARAK

TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE
 YOU GUYS IN MY LIFE

LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS
HeartHeartHeart

Edited by Siddu246 - 20 August 2012 at 10:27pm

Annu....NadiaZ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index