Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 119)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

well im sure they selected him based on his acting skills and if he fitted the character to the current track as of now...i mean why would you cast someone negative looking when you have a chance to chose someone who can do well with emotional scenes..at the end you are looking for a actor who is a good actor and the audience can connect to with his current situation...sure it did make their job easier since vineet has positive face but you never know what will happen down the line..he could turn grey again and fight for a custody battle with ansh...so the negative aspects can come in anytime 

okay so if the old Prashant didn't get fired, would it have been difficult for u to feel his pain, his remorse, his longing to be with his son?   

@ underlined.. this will take some good time.. abhi toh Mummy ji has to show the exit door to Aarti bahu!Wink Baap-beta dono ko jhoot se nafrat hai aur Aarti toh bas jhoot pe jhoot, jhoot pe jhoot..  Tauba!!LOL

Agreed with the above...but seriously what they are doing with poor little ansh behind aartis back...its completely disgusting...they have stooped so low that I hope Aarti never ever trusts them ever again...i would be so disappointed if they show aarti forgiving them for putting her child thru something so intense without her knowledge. the way the emotionally blackmailed her into letting them keep ansh with them..seriously it was despicable...i understand their son is dying but you have to understand the root of all problems that aarti is having with her ex husband is because of their selfish motives...even if it was the in good will for her they still messed up her life and now they are doing the same thing again..for their own selfish motive they are using her son and lying to her about it.. so whenever they say dont tell yash about prashant ..she shouldnt and when they say oh go tell about prashant then she has to..like wth.. 

yess agreed.. indian serials mein har baat tamashey ke sath dikhai jati hai.. be it a shadi, a divorce, a miscarriage or anything.. both Maa, Bauji got immense opportunities to tell Aarti abt the current situation but it would look simple and real so the CV chose this route to make things OTT..   i mean, without Ansh's mother's consent how come doctor agreed for this bone marrow operation..  but having said that i still like how the CV are using Prashant's character in Aarti's present life.. straight away he didn't make a re entry as a bad guy.. 

oh yes and not just GC/KS but the whole cast is casted to the perfect T.. dont think any others actors would have been able to do justice to these characters except the ones playing them now.. and the best part is all of the actors share a great chemistry with another...from yash to his bros to his parents to aarti to her parents to the kids to the bhabis...it all comes out very natural you know.. 

i don't like Yash's bros.. the elder one always seems drunkard.. bolta kaise hai ek dam tunnn.. and Prateek is very average.. and why the hell he wears hoodies 24/7..  my fav are ArYa, Gayatri, Maa and new Prashant.. and last but not the least Ansh, that kid.. so amazing.. how does he memorize all the dialogues with great expressions.. he is so small.. waise these kids spend so much time on the set then how do they manage to attend their schools, doing homework, monthly and midterm exams? ye sab kaise aur kab hota hai?? are they still getting good marks/grade the way they used to get before ya phir padhai ki solid vaatt lag rahi hai.. Ermm 

Oh yea..and they are ruling the Indian television these days...all their shows are doing very well and leading the trp charts and winning countless awards.. pretty amazing how they made it without gimmicks but instead relying on an actual script and story throughout. 

hein ji.. i thought they only produce PV.. ohhh so their other serials are..  ??

Edited by Annu.. - 16 November 2012 at 8:30am

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Sidra.. are u watching Qubool hai?

don't u think Dilshad, Asad's mom comes across as a typical pakistani woman.. her dressing style, make up, the way she talks.. sab pakistani lagta hai..Embarrassed

and why her daughter Najma (kya naam hai Ermm) looks so gharelu.. 

Yes I am watchingEmbarrassed...

Muslim background: Okay so we were right..HIGH dosage of bhaijaan, behgum, miyans etc.. First of all they live in a city named Bhopal in India...umm Muslims do not speak like this in a city like bhopal..it would have made more sense if they were in Lucknow or something close to it. (btw side note PV is based in Bhopal too..so you can expect some future mixed episodesWink) So far they are doing a pretty okay job with this I guess..I havent really seen anythign to Muslim except the over usage of urdu words. 

Dilshad-Rashid-Sherin: Okay I totally agree with you Dilshad looks like she just dropped from a Pakistani drama..I swear that was the first thing I noticed about her..(side note she use to play Geet's mother in the show and in that she played a punjabi wife so i can she how good she is) and she is so rightly casted for this role...Her dressing style is perfect and modern too for a women of her age. And the actress she gives a great vibe on screen and shows the emotions of a women torn in love at her age amazingly. But I do have to say I do get irked by at her at times...She seems to be a very weak character. I understand she is still in love with her husband but instead of longing for him like that I wish they showed her stronger for her kids and also show anger towards this man. Like how dare he leave her and their kids for the sake of money. She should have not allowed her husband to come visit them. He didn't care for them in 17 years so he has no right anymore no matter if the son is hurt or dying. I wish they would have portrayed for once a women moving on in life as well and not seeing her mourn for her loss day and night for 17 years. Rashid..honestly I want more of back story to as what made him so all this. Sherin seems like a very stupid women who is not as smart, pretty or has a personality like Dilshad. I understand he did it mostly for the money but if Asad is such a high businessman so couldn't he have been one to? Anyways I like the guy playing this character too..he looks like one of our Pakistani actors also. Sherin ..she actually seems like a innocent and sweet person. She doesn't have hate for his other children which is nice to know ..I hope they don't turn her into a typical evil stepmother..i know she gets influenced by that old bhuddi a lot so it would be nice if she doesn't go the route. Anyways I think we need to find out more about this track to give more of an insight. I usually don't like old people love story but might give this one a try.

Nihkat: So the typical dark kaali ladki who gets toked at every sight. Poor girl she actually is the prettiest out of all the girls and has the nicest features.  But I don't know this kind of a story has been done to death with. There is nothing new about it. I understand this still happens and is very common but you know the first thing I noticed...why is this girl so dark when no one else in the house isConfused Lol ..Like neither are her parents or grandparents or anyone close to being that dark so why is the lone one. Tohri Biology ki bhi research karle te.Wink Anyways once again nothing new in her story..her honewale in-laws are rude ignorant people and dhulan wale have to bow down to them. I hope in the future though they start showing a relationship between Asad and her. I think it would be very sweet if he gave her moral support.

Ayaan: Okay I don't like this actor. He is very bad in emotional scenes. He really needs to some serious acting lessons. He is though decent in his light hearted scenes. I do laugh at his dialogues but seriously what is up with this guys hairDead. He looks very gross and unclean. Anyways I do not like the girl Humaira that wants to get married to him..I dont like the actress nor the character. I find their scenes very irritating and boring.

Zoya: WORST character ever. I hate her. and its only been 2 freaking weeks and all I want to do with this chick is choke her so she stops yelling
Censored. Gosh one of the worst characterization for a character. I understand she is suppose the opposite of Asad..so she is loud and OTT..but why is she is so manner less, rude and baat baat pe har waqt kyon ladhi sabse?  How are any of us Muslim girls or any girl suppose to relate to such behavior. There is a difference is being free spirited and being completely undisciplined. No right person in their mind would do half the things they have shown her doing. Seriously who the hell eats pizza like that in someone else's house...WHOAngry??? I seriously cant stand watching her and her Allah Miyan whats wrong with this world line. Gahhh I wish I would go deaf there. She is crass, forced and unreal. Truly a disappointment because seeing her the first episode I thought I was gonna love her the most.

Now to the main focus..Humare Asad Miyan Big smile

Asad: Okay remember our discussion of how I wud never watch a Ksg show..Oh why OF COURSE you doTongue Anyways I have grown up since then so ab sab chalta haiWink ...I have to say Ksg is doing a great job. I am really liking Asad a lot. Right now I have to say he is my favorite character. I even don't mind his putting women down image..Some of it is he is right about but most of it he is of course wrong. But tareeka hota hai how a girl should behave. anyways i think this character has such great depth, great emotions inside him, he is suppose to be a typical angry young man yet he is more then that. I love the realtionship he shares with mother, sister, and brother. I love how how both his mother and him are the strength for each other. They share everything with each other. They are more then a son and mother but best friends to each other. That is why I wish Dilshad would put her children before her torn heart. And yes his sister is very gharelu but I think its done on purpose because of Asad's point of views on how girls should look like and behave. She is cute though and like how she keeps cleaning every little speck of Asads OCD. I find Asad and Ayaans relationship amusing. He hates their father yet would die for his step brother. I really hope they go in to detail as to how they became so close. And why he doesn't  have a realtionship with the other siblings. I also really like how he is always shown looking down and having this pakistani looking type of posture with his hands behind his back. Like he shows respect. I really like that about him.

Main storyline: Okay I dont know if you know what the main storyline is but here it is. Okay so Asad and Ayaan are step bros with Rashid not meeting his first wife's family for 17 years etc. So here comes in Zoya into the picture. She finds out about their situation and she brings it upon herself to bring the two families together. In between all that there is suppose to be a love triangle between Asad-Zoya- Ayaan. So thats the basica premise. Of course now they have added in Zoyas family past in the picture also. Anyways honestly I dont like this story at all. Like why would those 2 families be okay with each other at the end. Basically Rashid would have 2 wives and 2 families. It would be very odd. And the love story. Okay Ayaan and Zoya...They look like brother and sister. What a weird jodi.

Overall I think the show is okay. I have to admit a lot of it is forced and unreal but it has some good moments  but also has many bad episodes. Seriously a whole episode dedicated to a price tag...aur upper se price bataya bhi nahiAngry.The show is mostly based on a family drama and not romance. They do have too many characters at once which doesn't give equal screen space to everyone. I dont like those three girls humaria nihkat and the other girl. Very boring and unnecessary.  And of course they really need to tone down Zoya and make her at least somewhat likableWacko. At the end I will try to stick around till the family drama doesn't completely take over.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Sidra..

Fawad's new show  Zindagi gulzar hai, is starting from this Friday on Hum.. 

dekhoge??  I will.. Embarrassed  seems interesting.. written by Umaira Ahmed..

Nadia..  

do watch it naa.. it's a weekly show..  then we all 3 discuss it too.. it will be fun.. Wink

Abey I sat here waiting for it to come on but aaya hi nahiConfused...Many of my other friends also suggested it to me also. So I put a timer on my dish waiting for it. Even Ammi and Abbu were waiting to see it.
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Listen to this Song: (hope the link works cuz I know Youtube is banned)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqozni_darmiyaan-from-jodi-breakers_music?search_algo=2#.UKccqmf4KtY

I am in love with voice and beginning of the songHeart..(ignore the video just listen to the song and voice)..

Gosh he is one of the best thing to come out of the Pakistani music industry.

They play this song on Rk-Madhu at times and I love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Sidra..

Fawad's new show  Zindagi gulzar hai, is starting from this Friday on Hum.. 

dekhoge??  I will.. Embarrassed  seems interesting.. written by Umaira Ahmed..

Nadia..  

do watch it naa.. it's a weekly show..  then we all 3 discuss it too.. it will be fun.. Wink

Abey I sat here waiting for it to come on but aaya hi nahiConfused...Many of my other friends also suggested it to me also. So I put a timer on my dish waiting for it. Even Ammi and Abbu were waiting to see it.

Thanks to the ongoing tussle b/w cable operators of pak and PEMRA.. operators stopped running all the entertainment channels including ARY, Geo, Hum since Thursday.. next week is Ashura so now the first epi will be aired on 30th of this month..  

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

she is so adorable MASHALLAH! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Muslim background: Okay so we were right..HIGH dosage of bhaijaan, behgum, miyans etc.. First of all they live in a city named Bhopal in India...umm Muslims do not speak like this in a city like bhopal..it would have made more sense if they were in Lucknow or something close to it. (btw side note PV is based in Bhopal too..so you can expect some future mixed episodesWink) So far they are doing a pretty okay job with this I guess..I havent really seen anythign to Muslim except the over usage of urdu words.

Well my dadhyaal live in hyd decaan where majority are muslims but still all of my cousins speak Hindi.. yes, phuppi, Taya, chachcha etc urdu bolte hein lekin cousins nahin.. so if ur characters are muslims it doesnt mean that u have to show them speaking urdu.. language has nothing to do with the religion..  and if lucknow waaley speak urdu toh IPK dekh ke aisa lagta toh nahin..  and disagree with the last thing.. I speak urdu so I do know how simple common words are being used here..  words like rawaangi, raza,  intezamaat, talab karna,  ye sab bolna common baat hai..

Dilshad-Rashid-Sherin: Okay I totally agree with you Dilshad looks like she just dropped from a Pakistani drama..I swear that was the first thing I noticed about her..(side note she use to play Geet's mother in the show and in that she played a punjabi wife so i can she how good she is) and she is so rightly casted for this role...Her dressing style is perfect and modern too for a women of her age. And the actress she gives a great vibe on screen and shows the emotions of a women torn in love at her age amazingly. But I do have to say I do get irked by at her at times...She seems to be a very weak character. I understand she is still in love with her husband but instead of longing for him like that I wish they showed her stronger for her kids and also show anger towards this man. Like how dare he leave her and their kids for the sake of money. She should have not allowed her husband to come visit them. He didn't care for them in 17 years so he has no right anymore no matter if the son is hurt or dying. I wish they would have portrayed for once a women moving on in life as well and not seeing her mourn for her loss day and night for 17 years.

Rashid already moved on in his life, if Dilshad did then it would have been difficult for the writers to move forward their story.. and that's the biggest mystery of this track naa that why Dilshad is still loving her husband although he didn't look back at them in 17 yrs..  apparently it looks like he left her and kids for money but I m pretty sure this is not the actual reason of their separation.. remember how  Rashid' mother tells him the other day that u took that decision (choosing Sheerin over Dilshad) on my saying.. and Rashid was like, yeah u told so that's why I did.. but I don't get one thing.. while choosing shireen, how can this Maamu be that much stupid that he didn't force Rashid that u have to divorce ur first wife also.. to give divorce to Dishad means their chapter is closed forever.. their past hasn't been revealed yet but Maamu-Mumani know everything naa.. so??      

Rashid..honestly I want more of back story to as what made him so all this. Sherin seems like a very stupid women who is not as smart, pretty or has a personality like Dilshad. I understand he did it mostly for the money but if Asad is such a high businessman so couldn't he have been one to? Anyways I like the guy playing this character too..he looks like one of our Pakistani actors also. 

I guess they chose him bcoz of his perfect urdu.. he was in Henna too as Akram..  no, its obvious that he was forced to marry Sheerin.. see, his character is such that we are supposed to sympathize with him, feel sorry for him.. if he left his wife and kids for money then he would become more evil than that Maamu.. btw, Ayaan is def older than Najma coz he already finished his college means he is around 21-22.. and Najma is a col student.. so was Ayaan born out of wedlock?? even Nikhat..  she looks older than Najma too.. if both Ayaan and Nikhat were born before R-S marriage so this could be the possible reason that Maamu must have put immense pressure on Rashid to marry S.. remember how the other day he was giving long lectures on izzat, rutba blah blah..  but if that's not the case then this must be the major blooper of the show.. no matter what but Ayaan cannot be younger than Najma.. and Najma cannot be born after Ayaan..

OR..  R-Sheerin had a secret nikkah after Asad was born.. but it looks quite disgusting.. means after Asad, Rashid slept with Shirin >> Ayaan, Nikhat were born, then Rashid slept with Dishad >> Najma was born and then again with Shirin >> Nuzhat was born..   but it might be possible that after Najma was born, Rashid was facing some big financial loss in business so Maamu offered him a deal that you (Rashid) will have to declare ur marriage with Shirin to everyone and leave ur first wife and kids and in return I'll support ur entire khandaan.. see, Rashid's mother is also staying with her son.. 

Sherin ..she actually seems like a innocent and sweet person. She doesn't have hate for his other children which is nice to know ..I hope they don't turn her into a typical evil stepmother..i know she gets influenced by that old bhuddi a lot so it would be nice if she doesn't go the route. Anyways I think we need to find out more about this track to give more of an insight. I usually don't like old people love story but might give this one a try. 

abhi more than Asad-Zoya-Ayaan.. I like this R-S-D trio..  u are rite Shirin comes across as a buddhu bholi bhali si aurat.. I felt bad for her when she says to Rashid, sab hamein bewaqoof samjhte hein, aap bhi, lekin hum bewaqoof nahin hein.. although she is.. yeah she doesn't have hate for Asad coz she also knows that how much Asad hates his father.. her biggest concern is Dilshad who is intellegent beautiful and still in nikaah with her husband.. sautan se badi musibat aik aurat ke liye aur kya ho sakti hai.. Ouch

Nihkat: So the typical dark kaali ladki who gets toked at every sight. Poor girl she actually is the prettiest out of all the girls and has the nicest features.  But I don't know this kind of a story has been done to death with. There is nothing new about it. I understand this still happens and is very common but you know the first thing I noticed...why is this girl so dark when no one else in the house isConfused Lol ..Like neither are her parents or grandparents or anyone close to being that dark so why is the lone one. Tohri Biology ki bhi research karle te.Wink Anyways once again nothing new in her story..her honewale in-laws are rude ignorant people and dhulan wale have to bow down to them. I hope in the future though they start showing a relationship between Asad and her. I think it would be very sweet if he gave her moral support. 
No, it happens.. sometimes family mein koi aik aadh aisa nikal aata hai.. I have a cousin, all her siblings are wheetish but she is quite fair with hazel eyes.. she has gone after no one in the family.. ek dam alag hi lagti hai wo..  see, Rashid's family is hiding this truth from N's susraal that he also has another wife.. after Nikhat's shadi, like u said Asad will give her moral support and from there susraal waley will have a doubt ke koi chakker hai.. will taunt and insult Nikhat's family.. Nikhat ki maayka waapsi and Asad will be considered responsible for all this and will become the eyesore to everyone in the family..

Ayaan: Okay I don't like this actor. He is very bad in emotional scenes. He really needs to some serious acting lessons. He is though decent in his light hearted scenes. I do laugh at his dialogues but seriously what is up with this guys hairDead. He looks very gross and unclean. Anyways I do not like the girl Humaira that wants to get married to him..I dont like the actress nor the character. I find their scenes very irritating and boring. 

I told u naa.. he is a langoor.. baap ke paison pe aiyaashi karne wala..  before some serious acting lessons he needs to fix his teeth first.. his dialogue delivery is simply annoying but I m sure after falling for Zoya CV will give him a decent makeover.. the only good thing abt this character is his name AYAAN!   aur Humaira ko dekho, wo bhi mauqe pe chauka lagana nahin bhoolti.. if he flirts so does she..  I find it kinda weird that how these two cousins who have been living in the same house since their birth, flirting with each other so openly and their other cousins enjoying it mazey se.. hellooo they are not even engaged yet.. Ermm

Zoya: WORST character ever. I hate her. and its only been 2 freaking weeks and all I want to do with this chick is choke her so she stops yelling
Censored. Gosh one of the worst characterization for a character. I understand she is suppose the opposite of Asad..so she is loud and OTT..but why is she is so manner less, rude and baat baat pe har waqt kyon ladhi sabse?  How are any of us Muslim girls or any girl suppose to relate to such behavior. There is a difference is being free spirited and being completely undisciplined. No right person in their mind would do half the things they have shown her doing. Seriously who the hell eats pizza like that in someone else's house...WHOAngry??? I seriously cant stand watching her and her Allah Miyan whats wrong with this world line. Gahhh I wish I would go deaf there. She is crass, forced and unreal. Truly a disappointment because seeing her the first episode I thought I was gonna love her the most. 

Ohh God Sidra, u said it all dear!Clap she is around 23 at least so is this how an educated girl from NY behaves with the strangers.. I find her quite ill mannered and a big chichori.. they way she behaves in front of Asad its obvious that she does it on purpose just to tease him.. just to get some attention from him.. its like look at me, talk to me..  where in the world does any girl start singing at public place just to teach a few lesson to bad boys..  when she sings yoon toh premi.. I was like hello, un ladkon se badi chichori toh tu khud hai..Dead the most worst thing is her behnoi Anwar.. any other sensible guy in his place would have given a solid lecture on her sick behavior.. secondly both her sister and Anwar came across as a caring loving concerned guardian.. then how come her sis forced her to marry that guy Akram.. and was it just a nikaah or a proper shadi.. so what abt mayoon mehindi.. us functions mein kya tamashey kiye is Zoya ne..  seriously koi bohat hi fuzool beghairat hi hogi jo apni family ki izzat ko aise uchaaley..Angry nikaah qubool nhi keh kar gher se bhaag jaye..  and the most disappointing thing is this girl was not even ashamed of herself for what she did.. why Anwar did not scold her or even slap her?  do-chaar solid gaaliyaan hi Zoya ko padteen toh aqal thikaaney lag jaati.. Angry

Now to the main focus..Humare Asad Miyan Big smile

Asad: Okay remember our discussion of how I wud never watch a Ksg show..Oh why OF COURSE you doTongue Anyways I have grown up since then so ab sab chalta haiWink ...I have to say Ksg is doing a great job. I am really liking Asad a lot. Right now I have to say he is my favorite character. I even don't mind his putting women down image..Some of it is he is right about but most of it he is of course wrong. But tareeka hota hai how a girl should behave. anyways i think this character has such great depth, great emotions inside him, he is suppose to be a typical angry young man yet he is more then that. I love the realtionship he shares with mother, sister, and brother. I love how how both his mother and him are the strength for each other. They share everything with each other. They are more then a son and mother but best friends to each other. That is why I wish Dilshad would put her children before her torn heart. And yes his sister is very gharelu but I think its done on purpose because of Asad's point of views on how girls should look like and behave. She is cute though and like how she keeps cleaning every little speck of Asads OCD. I find Asad and Ayaans relationship amusing. He hates their father yet would die for his step brother. I really hope they go in to detail as to how they became so close. And why he doesn't  have a realtionship with the other siblings. I also really like how he is always shown looking down and having this pakistani looking type of posture with his hands behind his back. Like he shows respect. I really like that about him. 

be it a real life or reel I like no nonsense reserved type guys and Asad is def one of them..Embarrassed his neat freak attitude is kinda OTT but it suits his personality so its like chale ga.. he is a father figure to Najma that's why so  over protective towards her.. but if he doesn't want to see her in jean then why he is not sending her to any girls college.. why co education? Flirting, setting, hanging out with boys are so common over thr.. at one end he says bcoz of Zoya, Najma can be influenced by her then why he doesn't have this fear that his lil sis will get  influenced by college environment easily..   btw in all those 17 yrs, why didn't he ask her mother to take a divorce from his father?   Well, he meets Ayaan outside the house so its easy to have a relationship with him whereas Nikhat, Nuzhat mostly stay at home that's why.. 

Main storyline: Okay I dont know if you know what the main storyline is but here it is. Okay so Asad and Ayaan are step bros with Rashid not meeting his first wife's family for 17 years etc. So here comes in Zoya into the picture. She finds out about their situation and she brings it upon herself to bring the two families together. In between all that there is suppose to be a love triangle between Asad-Zoya- Ayaan. So thats the basica premise. Of course now they have added in Zoyas family past in the picture also. Anyways honestly I dont like this story at all. Like why would those 2 families be okay with each other at the end. Basically Rashid would have 2 wives and 2 families. It would be very odd. And the love story. Okay Ayaan and Zoya...They look like brother and sister. What a weird jodi. 
is it Ayaan younger than Zoya?? He looks so..  anyways this A-Z-A triangle reminds me of the movie Saajan, Sanjay Dutt sacrifices his love for his non biological bro Salman.. but in the end when Salman realizes the truth and unites them together.. I guess yahan bhi Asad miyan kuch aisa hi karne waaley hein..

Overall I think the show is okay. I have to admit a lot of it is forced and unreal but it has some good moments  but also has many bad episodes. Seriously a whole episode dedicated to a price tag...aur upper se price bataya bhi nahiAngry.The show is mostly based on a family drama and not romance. They do have too many characters at once which doesn't give equal screen space to everyone. I dont like those three girls humaria nihkat and the other girl. Very boring and unnecessary.  And of course they really need to tone down Zoya and make her at least somewhat likableWacko. At the end I will try to stick around till the family drama doesn't completely take over. 

Humaira, Nikhat, Najma are just fillers..  once A-S-A track starts then it will run along with Rashid-Dilshad-Shirin's adhuri kahani, simultaneously.. hate Ayaan, hate Zoya.. watching them romancing with each other would be a torture to our eyes and brain.. Sleepy

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Listen to this Song: (hope the link works cuz I know Youtube is banned)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqozni_darmiyaan-from-jodi-breakers_music?search_algo=2#.UKccqmf4KtY

I am in love with voice and beginning of the songHeart..(ignore the video just listen to the song and voice)..

Gosh he is one of the best thing to come out of the Pakistani music industry.

They play this song on Rk-Madhu at times and I love it.

nice song indeed..  Shafqat is the best., aur kyun na ho.. he is a trained classical singer, son of legendary classical singer Amaanat Ali khan from Patyala gharana..

his singing in songs like Khamaj, Aankhon ke saagar, Ankhiyaan is simply brilliant..

btw what happened to Madhwan.. his face looks lil broader.. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index