Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 118)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Sidra..

Fawad's new show  Zindagi gulzar hai, is starting from this Friday on Hum.. 

dekhoge??  I will.. Embarrassed  seems interesting.. written by Umaira Ahmed..

Nadia..  

do watch it naa.. it's a weekly show..  then we all 3 discuss it too.. it will be fun.. Wink

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by Annu..

btw Aamir Khan is performing Hajj this yr.. MASHALLAH! 

with his mother i guess..

why are people making such a big deal about this..MashAllah se millions of people did Hajj and most of them will be abiding by it whereas he will go back to work the next day and make out with katrina... 

and the only reason he did was because of his mother's wish so would he have done it otherwise Ermm

it is a big deal coz after Dilip kumar, he is the second popular hero who went for Hajj.. that's why he is being appreciated everywhere..

was he the only mehram for his mother, logically he cannot be.. bcoz of all his professional commitments he could have sent his any cousin bro in place of him.. his mothers wish was to perform Hajj this yr but I didn't read anywhere that she wants to go along with Aamir only.. if that is the case then u could say, yeah fine, as Aamir had to fulfill his mother's wish so he had to go.. 

@black..appreciated..i have seen only him being attacked at for trying to gain publicity for his movies...

i am sure his mom could have gone iwth any one else but she did ask him personally to go with him and i dont think any son would deny that. also he didnt even shave his head...for hajj it is definitely compulsory no matter what any one says..

read my comment again.. I used this word 'appreciated' in that particular context >> after Dilip Kumar, second BW popular hero went for Hajj.. its like, chalo koi toh gaya.. kisi ko toh khayaal aaya..

yeah I read so many comments on BW section where members said its just a publicity stunt for Talaash and blah blah.. but how come?  so if his movies wasn't released next month he wouldn't have gone for Hajj too?

well, his mother knew very well that how busy actor his son is.. and all his commitments.. but if Aamir agreed with it means he was also ready for it too.. ab aisa bhi nahin ke mother ne zidd ki ke beta jaaongi toh bas tere saath warna nahin and Aamir was like, jo Aapka hukum Ammi jaan.. and he had to go..  here we are not talking abt any sons.. but we are talking abt BW muslim actors who usually don't practice islam..

No.. it is not compulsory.. 

It is not obligatory to shave one's head or to cut all his hair at the conclusion of Ihram in Umrah or Hajj. One can also cut his hair instead of shaving it. The minimum requirement for coming out of ihram, according to fiqh-e-Hanafi, is to cut one's hair at least to the measure of a fingertip from all sides of one's hair. If one has cut his hair to this extent, he can come out of Ihram. However, if one's hair are too short, and he cannot cut them to the measure of a fingertip, he will have to shave his head without which he cannot come out of Ihram. 

http://www.muftitaqiusmani.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17:shaving-the-head-after-hajj-or-umrah&catid=6:hajj-and-umrah&Itemid=4

but yes Aamir before leaving for Mecca had short hair so gadbad hai kuch toh.. 

anyways the big Q is.. acting, working in moives is Haraam in Islam and so its earning.. then how can Aamir and his mother perform Hajj  with haraam earning and how will it be accepted by ALLAH!  Confused

Edited by Annu.. - 13 November 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

that is pretty sad..even if you have a live in relationship etc still a girl has that feeling and glow on her face when she is marrying the person she love the most for the first time ever..i see that happiness on peoples face who are getting married after 20 yrs or so...

okay it's a rumor or a truth who knows.. that they already had a nikkah in 2009 at their pataudi palace.. a very low profile ceremony and then they started living together.. if u have noticed no nikkah no saath phere this time around.. just a reg marriage.. so glow 2009 mein aaya hoga..

yup not a big deal at all..hence why i liked it.. i wud love to wear my ammis shaadi johra also but of course she refuses and says itna purna pehne gi..what century you living in.. if it were up to her she would buy me the most expensive and newest one ever. Lol 

but Sidra, dulhan wears or has to wear that shadi ka joda which dulhey waaley bring for her, no? its always from groom's side naa..  btw one of my cousin bro got maried in a punjabi kashmiri family where dulhan was wearing her mother's side dress but that too on valima.. 

ji ji option number 3 it isApprove... he looks a bit embarrassed and awkward thru the whole function and all the pics.. dont get why they had to invite all these politicians...are they really that close to them ..really how boring.

they were all Pataudi Sr and Sharmila's guests.. she has some connections with Congress party that's why the valima was held in Dehli too..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Girls

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 14 November 2012 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

awww you know I totally miss this... i miss our pms, i miss that feeling of opening the pm,
i miss our personal talks, i miss our intense discussions where we are at each other throats but at the end we always end it with respect , ...basically miss being your friend.. there hasn't been anyone else like to discuss, debate and talk ... and be friends with all at the same time..and have loads of fun while doing it too

awww so do i.. u know the other day when u were not coming to IF, I was like, yaar me and sidra were getting so much bechain to make this CC but now I realized ke is chakker mein hamari pm chat khatam ho gayi.. whereas me and Nadia still chat on pms..  reading ur pms have always been a fun ride.. u are so good at expressing urself..Clap  aww so u missed all those goody stuff.. don't u miss our calling each other kambakhat, kameeni and zaleel..LOL  I do actually..Tongue

chalo do one thing.. aik pm maaro mujhe.. tell me all abt that Sandy.. how was the experience and everything.. coz NJ suffered the most damage naa.. did u guys move to some safer place or what..

and I agree with being at each other's throat in half of the pm and then suddenly start doing masti mazaak pulling each other's leg..    we ENJOY our debate arguments naa.. toh bas!  

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

what happened to Barun Sobti?  why is he leaving IPK.. or its just a long break..

he said I m taking a 'well deserved break'.. but his show is hardly 18 months old.. itna jaldi kyun thak gaya..   his movie will tank big time phir kahey ko ye nakhrey??

Iqbal Khan in the making.. Ermm

Satyagaya haiSilly...pura ka pura bhoot charagaya haiClown... and he is for sure paka leaving..there is no break or anything..the Star plus channel tweeted his leave...he seems to be just using the term 'break' to quite the fans down. his first movie hasnt even released yet and he thinks he is a bollywood star.. i understand if he is getting good opportunity in Bw but doesn't mean you leave your fans high and dry without giving a proper reason and as you said show has not even been on for 2 yrs and he is already packing his bags to the show that gave him everything. and he is not iqbal khan in the making..iqbal ne yeh sab bw ke liye toh nahi chora tha it was for his dumb wife.. he is like rajeev or ksg...left their shows at their highest of peak. ksg got lucky he was still able to grab well suited role for him...but that too after so many yrs...who knows how it will be like once barun decides to come back..

but why is he leaving the show.. did he really get another BW offer? and when did he sign his contract with SP, 4 lions.. most probably in April/May last yr.. matlab 2 yrs nahin huye.. then how can he leave the show midway.. it means SP and PH both are okay with his decision too.. aur waise bhi actual kahani kya hai, that will never be disclosed..

as far fans.. their love and affaction is only for SBS camera.. sab nautanki..

like Rajeev? how come? is Barun also not happy with the storyline of IPK..   he said in the interview that he deserves a break.. Rajeev didn't say anything at that time.. he was unhappy with KTH, interfering in balaji/Ekta's decisions so Etka threw him out..  it was Iqbal who said he got tired after working nonstop for 2 yrs and needs a long break.. Barun also says the same..

Edited by Annu.. - 15 November 2012 at 9:20am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
SIDRA..

if i suggest you one AK ff, will u read it..  

only 6 parts have been updated yet..  me and Sama have decided that once Nadia, finish reading all the 6 parts then we all discuss it on the FC..

i think u dont read fanfics naa.. but still are u interested? Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 15 November 2012 at 2:49pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index