Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 117)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Assalam Alaikum guys

How are you? thanks a lot for all the concern..it really meant a lot...im just glad my family and I are safe.

I really missed you guys

walaikum as salaam!! HugHug

awww you know I totally miss this... i miss our pms, i miss that feeling of opening the pm,
i miss our personal talks, i miss our intense discussions where we are at each other throats but at the end we always end it with respect , ...basically miss being your friend.. there hasn't been anyone else like to discuss, debate and talk ... and be friends with all at the same time..and have loads of fun while doing it too

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 November 2012 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Writers.. haan that's what I m saying also.. when Prashant was bad CV had the actor who fit for neagtive roles.. but the moment Prashant became positive they also took the actor who plays positive roles in the serials.. why didn't they select such actor who plays negative characters..

well im sure they selected him based on his acting skills and if he fitted the character to the current track as of now...i mean why would you cast someone negative looking when you have a chance to chose someone who can do well with emotional scenes..at the end you are looking for a actor who is a good actor and the audience can connect to with his current situation...sure it did make their job easier since vineet has positive face but you never know what will happen down the line..he could turn grey again and fight for a custody battle with ansh...so the negative aspects can come in anytime

no no.. they are not pathetic at all.. whatever they are doing, makes complete sense.. yess, they are being selfish here, asking Aarti for help knowing that from doing so her happiness or even her marriage could be at stake lekin kya karein.. Prashant can only be cured by Ansh bone marrow..  no parents can see their child dying, simple!

Agreed with the above...but seriously what they are doing with poor little ansh behind aartis back...its completely disgusting...they have stooped so low that I hope Aarti never ever trusts them ever again...i would be so disappointed if they show aarti forgiving them for putting her child thru something so intense without her knowledge. the way the emotionally blackmailed her into letting them keep ansh with them..seriously it was despicable...i understand their son is dying but you have to understand the root of all problems that aarti is having with her ex husband is because of their selfish motives...even if it was the in good will for her they still messed up her life and now they are doing the same thing again..for their own selfish motive they are using her son and lying to her about it.. so whenever they say dont tell yash about prashant ..she shouldnt and when they say oh go tell about prashant then she has to..like wth.. 

yes they do.. they really make a nice couple.. full marks to the CVs for casting them for ArYa.. Embarrassed

oh yes and not just GC/KS but the whole cast is casted to the perfect T.. dont think any others actors would have been able to do justice to these characters except the ones playing them now.. and the best part is all of the actors share a great chemistry with another...from yash to his bros to his parents to aarti to her parents to the kids to the bhabis...it all comes out very natural you know..

wow..  what a multi talented couple..Clap kinda reminds me of Aamir khan-Kiran rao..

Oh yea..and they are ruling the Indian television these days...all their shows are doing very well and leading the trp charts and winning countless awards.. pretty amazing how they made it without gimmicks but instead relying on an actual script and story throughout.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Annu..][QUOTE=Siddu246]

Aap mazaak bohat acha kar leti hein.. sachii mein..LOLLOL   type >>  shahrukh khan nude scene in Maya Memsaab, on YT aur phir dekhiye Shah ji  ke kaarnamey..Wink LOL

oh Ji its okay..jitni knowledge hai utni hi kaafi hai Tongue

Yes Salman didn't kiss on screen but i think during 90s there was hardly any popular hero who did it.. this trend was started after Imran Hashmi.. young new actors are doing it without throwing any tantrums and now having one lip lock is a must for every movie..  but actor like Salman, Ajay, Aamir will only do it if the script demands or else it will look forced.. the way I found it b/w Hrithik-Katrina in ZNMD..

I dont think salman will ever do it onscreen...i think he has said that too...rest have already done so ...aamir has been doing it since his early career with juhi chalwa and then karishma in raja hindustani... so its always been there but yes as you said emran hasmi made it more famous. ..and anything katrina does is forced...its been 10 yrs and she is where she was when she came in..no expressions, no hindi, no acting...

as per Zing mag, Ram Kapoor charges 1 lakh per day.. and GC, 70K per day in PV.. but still I feel its too much.. these actors do NOT deserve such hefty amount..

why not...they work 12 hours a day and sometimes even more every single day...they dont get time off even when they are sick because they are needed on screen everyday...and its not like ram and GC didn't work hard to get that amount...they started off small and gained the credit to earn this much...they make a lot of money for their produces and channel...so of course they would want to be repaid the same way. ..

arey dear, tv world mein sirf chadhte suraj ki pooja ki jaati hai.. for making a career in BW he will have to quit tv for at least 2 yrs.. and in his absence couple of new GCs will emerge in the industry.. even if GC remains on tv it doesn't mean that he will keep getting the same quality work the way he is getting it now.. 

Yea I agree..thats the danger actors face if they want to try their hand in Bw.. but i think GC has seemed to make great contacts thruout...like ksg...he has gotten a show because he is great friends with the producers..they use to work together in Dmg.. and they offered him a lead role after a long time...so i think if you have the right contacts you can still get offered good roles on tv...iqbal, rajeev, the other guy messed with ekta and they are almost blacklisted on tv but look at hitein, ram still after years she casts them as her leads in shows and the shows do very well.. 

then why this was added?? GC had all the time to shoot the entire sequence but when it came to 4-5 seconds of  hand kissing and choli opening scene, he got busy due to jhalak, really??Ermm and it wasnt like they had to change the set or place.. it was all done on the same bed.. so??  

Yea I had same exact question..like why wouldn't they shoot those scenes while doing the others..honestly i dont know but i think it was just added in after wards when they saw the final editing clip  to show more of romance between them.. pata nahi it was weird and odd but oh well im really hoping they make it up with another CONDay DreamingWink

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Anila i like this pic

LOL

I dont like this either..btw this is morphed..let me show you the original..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

how on earth did PV not win any ITA award?? Ermm

and Best actor >>  Barun Sobti  Pinch

best popular serial >>  Diya aur Bati Hum  Wacko

Yea sadly Zee actors get ignored at these awards most of the time...

But Punar Vivah was nominated for only 2 awards. Best Actor for GC and Best Show ...

Sadly more deserving actors were not even considered to be nominated...especially Kratika.

But they did win Best Jodi award at the Gold awards and also Best Show... so they was quite niceStar.

I mean all these awards are biased and hardly the right talent is given its due.

And Ram kapoor is so overrated honestly..I use to really like him but more then half the time his screen space is done by a body double..I mean he hardly even shoots with the rest of the cast so how can you keep giving him an award..He is not even in the same scenes as the other actors or in the show. And don't even get me started on Barun for best actor... ridiculous...I'm sure you can admit at least GC does a better job then him.

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

hmm so far looks like they dont...anyways will save all the QH discussion in the other post..

yeah sure.. I really like Rashid-Dilshad-Shireen track..  wanna say something abt it.. but u first..  aur wo Zoya.. Censored   

of course no one dresses like that in real life. but its just become a stamp on Indian daily soaps. you cant have a tv serial on air unless at least one character is dressed in such a way. and btw ekta was the one to create it all and make it in a rage. and the only shows that did not do this was the youth shows. like on star one,,dmg, mjht, geet etc you wouldn't find anything like this on those shows. and i think thats the reason why most people stick around till the end of your fav show. your love for the jodi even after the show has gone majorly downhill.. 

i know its all Ekta's fault.. i remember how in Khi ladies used to watch Balaji/star plus serials only bcoz of sarees and gold jewelry.. but again its all in CV's hand.. if they stop showing their female characters like that, viewers also wont care abt them.. and people stick around their fav serial till the end bcoz either they are completely obsessed with the lead couple or they like the story.. how can i wacth a serial till the end bcoz here female characters are wearing normal clothes and not chamkeeley bhadkeeley kapdey..

U are also watching QH naa.. why cant all females dress up like Dilshad (Asad's mom) in serial

also have you noticved how weird ksg face has been looking..like its been sunken in and his tan looks even worse..do not what happened to him but he was never this bad looking before...

i guess it's the age factor.. he is reaching 31 so looks mature here.. tan looks?  Okay i heard that last yr he went to brazil for some reality show and got a tan.. but he is looking okay naa.. tujhe itna bura kyun lag raha hai..  i mean wo champanzee looks toh hein hi that's it.. no? 

Edited by Annu.. - 13 November 2012 at 7:05am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

No she doesnt have any tattoos...and i dont understand what you mean

areyy she said naa.. if i was a boy i would have been KSG part 2.. means suppose she has one so she wanted to say that if i was a boy then i would also have had the same amount of tattoos the way KSG has.. that's how she would have been KSG part 2..

but of coarse this is my stupid theory.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

oh ji aisi baatin aap pm na raka karein pleaseStar

ji behtar.. aage se aisa chichorpan yehi dikhaoongi main.. Wink

isme kuch waqt lage ga...need to find a way to upload so you will be able to see it properly.. 

heyyy its not a siggy for sure then what is it?  u made me curious Sidra.. Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 13 November 2012 at 1:45pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index