Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 116)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by Annu..

CONGRATULATIONS Nadia and Sidra..

Madhubala won the Best new show award..ClapClap

Thank You...but it was an obvious win since the channel the show it is on was sponsoring the whole thing. so it was expected to win. 

the way all reality shows are scripted similarly all awards shows are also fixed..  an easy way to promote their new shows.. but still jeet toh jeet hoti hai.. Embarrassed

and its not about agreeing with who the person is but what the person is saying. thats where the difference between right and wrong comes in.
yupp.. but that was Nadis's POV..  but u didnt tell us.. who was rite? me or her?  are u happy that DD's show won the award or u dont care abt it??

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Cant believe you guys were talking about DDs sexy back...
lo aisi kya baat hai.. the other day i made a comment on her butt too.. WinkLOL  on pm with Nadia.. 

I gotta show you guys something now

ji ji kya??  Day Dreaming
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

it would be hard to digest RK forcing madhu into showbiz now..esp the way they show him caring for her...anyways they will go this route only when they have run out the story here and will force them to go back to the original cocnept.
why u are underestimating this show?its okay if u don't like it ... but i do like it

yea but too bad madhubala hasnt given DD any growth in her acting abilities nor given her variations. its just another version of her geet character but less chirpy and more subtle and dont think i am the only oen saying this...i have read it on plenty of FB/IF and twitter... and btw I cant compare indian telly actors to another language actor...like i can never compare american actors to indian ones because they all do different type of setting of shows. the whole environment of the show is completely different hence why their acting would be different also. so honestly its not an even comparison for any actor..
only a bunsh of ppl are saying this not everyone and they are free to express their opinions so do i and for me DD is doing a great job in this show  and i am not the only one to feel so...
they are all actors be it indian,turkish or american they are doing the same job i know the environment is diff but their job is the same and ofcourse u can compare...culture and xostums are not obstacles on TV maybe but on cinema no.now even on TV indians are kissing.

different? really how?
in many ways...u replyed after almost a month and i lost interest in discussing MB with u.

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Assalam Alaikum guys

How are you? thanks a lot for all the concern..it really meant a lot...im just glad my family and I are safe.

I really missed you guys

welcome back
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

what happened to Barun Sobti?  why is he leaving IPK.. or its just a long break..

he said I m taking a 'well deserved break'.. but his show is hardly 18 months old.. itna jaldi kyun thak gaya..   his movie will tank big time phir kahey ko ye nakhrey??

Iqbal Khan in the making.. Ermm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS Nadia and Sidra..

Madhubala won the Best new show award..ClapClap

the way all reality shows are scripted similarly all awards shows are also fixed..  an easy way to promote their new shows.. but still jeet toh jeet hoti hai.. Embarrassed

Yup and it was quite an accomplishment for the show since its only 5-6 months old.. glad other shows are getting recognition besides the typical star plus ones.

yupp.. but that was Nadis's POV..  but u didnt tell us.. who was rite? me or her?  are u happy that DD's show won the award or u dont care abt it??

Of course you were right. No doubt about it. You know I love DD and I watch her show..so of course I would be happy if her work in any way is
recognized.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Cant believe you guys were talking about DDs sexy back...
lo aisi kya baat hai.. the other day i made a comment on her butt too.. WinkLOL  on pm with Nadia..

oh ji aisi baatin aap pm na raka karein pleaseStar

I gotta show you guys something now

ji ji kya??  Day Dreaming
isme kuch waqt lage ga...need to find a way to upload so you will be able to see it properly..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

what happened to Barun Sobti?  why is he leaving IPK.. or its just a long break..

he said I m taking a 'well deserved break'.. but his show is hardly 18 months old.. itna jaldi kyun thak gaya..   his movie will tank big time phir kahey ko ye nakhrey??

Iqbal Khan in the making.. Ermm

Satyagaya haiSilly...pura ka pura bhoot charagaya haiClown... and he is for sure paka leaving..there is no break or anything..the Star plus channel tweeted his leave...he seems to be just using the term 'break' to quite the fans down. his first movie hasnt even released yet and he thinks he is a bollywood star.. i understand if he is getting good opportunity in Bw but doesn't mean you leave your fans high and dry without giving a proper reason and as you said show has not even been on for 2 yrs and he is already packing his bags to the show that gave him everything. and he is not iqbal khan in the making..iqbal ne yeh sab bw ke liye toh nahi chora tha it was for his dumb wife.. he is like rajeev or ksg...left their shows at their highest of peak. ksg got lucky he was still able to grab well suited role for him...but that too after so many yrs...who knows how it will be like once barun decides to come back..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index