Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 115)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

btw Aamir Khan is performing Hajj this yr.. MASHALLAH! 

with his mother i guess..

why are people making such a big deal about this..MashAllah se millions of people did Hajj and most of them will be abiding by it whereas he will go back to work the next day and make out with katrina... 

and the only reason he did was because of his mother's wish so would he have done it otherwise Ermm

it is a big deal coz after Dilip kumar, he is the second popular hero who went for Hajj.. that's why he is being appreciated everywhere..

was he the only mehram for his mother, logically he cannot be.. bcoz of all his professional commitments he could have sent his any cousin bro in place of him.. his mothers wish was to perform Hajj this yr but I didn't read anywhere that she wants to go along with Aamir only.. if that is the case then u could say, yeah fine, as Aamir had to fulfill his mother's wish so he had to go.. 

@black..appreciated..i have seen only him being attacked at for trying to gain publicity for his movies...

i am sure his mom could have gone iwth any one else but she did ask him personally to go with him and i dont think any son would deny that. also he didnt even shave his head...for hajj it is definitely compulsory no matter what any one says..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Cant believe you guys were talking about DDs sexy back...I gotta show you guys something now
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS Nadia and Sidra..

Madhubala won the Best new show award..ClapClap

Thank You...but it was an obvious win since the channel the show it is on was sponsoring the whole thing. so it was expected to win.

and its not about agreeing with who the person is but what the person is saying. thats where the difference between right and wrong comes in.

Edited by Siddu246 - 10 November 2012 at 4:55pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

@Sidra

deff not SK have a unique style which i don't like lol
i like it..not many people can carry that off and its what made him famous in this generation... and thats what VD has liked about him the most and called him the superstar of india hence why he likes to incorporate his style into his.

picture abhi baki hai mere dost...aue vaise bhi their shaadi is incomplete and i am sure he will force her into the showbiz very soon.the show just startedWink
it would be hard to digest RK forcing madhu into showbiz now..esp the way they show him caring for her...anyways they will go this route only when they have run out the story here and will force them to go back to the original cocnept.

i disagree... there is always something common in all characters that  actor portray ;his facial expressions , dialogue delivery in short his touch...for eg i watched both cansu dere shows sila and ezel and the two characters are poles apart but i found something commun in both i found sila in eysan and vise versa not coz CD didn't portray it well(no offense but CD  is a brilliant actress better than indian tv actresses including DD) but there is something of her in both characters .
yea but too bad madhubala hasnt given DD any growth in her acting abilities nor given her variations. its just another version of her geet character but less chirpy and more subtle and dont think i am the only oen saying this...i have read it on plenty of FB/IF and twitter... and btw I cant compare indian telly actors to another language actor...like i can never compare american actors to indian ones because they all do different type of setting of shows. the whole environment of the show is completely different hence why their acting would be different also. so honestly its not an even comparison for any actor..

they are more like friendship-love concept...i prefer typical love hate concept even tought that  MB is not typical its different.
different? really how?

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Safeena's Valima pic..

this was the only outfit i liked of hers...she looked like a pakistani bride... well not really she hardly looked like a bride at all...i dont care what the problem is but how can a bride not wear mehdni on their wedding day...its like one of the essence of the bride and brings out her khoosurti...

not only Kareena, even karishma, Soha, Sara nobody wore the mehindi so thr must be a good reason of it, who knows..

yea i noticed that also...very weird but I still think it completely took away from her looking like a bride..

their whole wedding was pretty bland..it was basically a lets just get this over with thing.. and all her clothes were bad and partially cheap looking..she looked the same ..hardly had the bride glow..pretty sad i must say...

see, they were in a live in relationship.. so many times they said to the media that we are already living like a married couple and our wedding will just be a formality.. phir kahey ka glow yaar.. wo excitement wo khushi kahan se aayegi Aap mein ke now I m starting a new phase of life with my loved one.. it was just a function.. haan ji ho gayi hamari shaadi..

that is pretty sad..even if you have a live in relationship etc still a girl has that feeling and glow on her face when she is marrying the person she love the most for the first time ever..i see that happiness on peoples face who are getting married after 20 yrs or so... 

and they were all manish malhotra's designs and both kapoor sisters are very fond of them.. toh bass.. kareena ke sath har pic mein ghoosa hua tha.. at one sec it looked like he was the groom..  shayad mooh boley bhai hein unke.. isi liye har function mein sath chipkey rahe..Ermm

yea i know it was him who designed it...he never changes his style..its always the same.. too bad she got stuck with him..or too bad she didnt try to put her input in her wedding clothes like normal brides want to.. and Lool yea it seems he is the moo boley bhai trying to steal the spotlight from saif..

though it was nice of her to wear her mother in laws johra ...

Sharmila also did the same.. first it was worn by Saif's grand mom, then Sharmila and now Kareena.. so she just followed the tradition.. not a big deal wearing it for few hours..

yup not a big deal at all..hence why i liked it.. i wud love to wear my ammis shaadi johra also but of course she refuses and says itna purna pehne gi..what century you living in.. if it were up to her she would buy me the most expensive and newest one ever. Lol

and why does saif always have constipated face...churidar kuch zada hi tight hogaya haiWink

ji bilkul nahin.. ye inka nawabi style hai.. badi shaan se pehente hein isey.. could be three reasons for it..  a) Shehnaz Hussain held his hand kass ke, and Saif didn't like the grip..   b) why the hell this lady is standing b/w me and Bebo.. so he got pissed off..     c) ho sakta hai achanak se Nawab Saheb ko sharam aayi ho ke main aik jawaan beti ka baap, ab kya main is umer mein ye chonchla-pan dikha raha hoon.. Wink

ji ji option number 3 it isApprove... he looks a bit embarrassed and awkward thru the whole function and all the pics.. dont get why they had to invite all these politicians...are they really that close to them ..really how boring.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

LOLhow awesome would that be..omg so funny...btw his daughter is very pretty..thank god she went on her mothers side and not fathers..

I don't find her pretty.. she is okay.. puri apni amma pe gayi hai.. typical oonchi puri rough n tough punjabi kudi..  jaise Amrita singh pe nazakat chhu ke nahin guzri, beti ka bhi wohi haal lagta hai.. 

i dont know..i found her pretty and considered lucky she didn't get stuck with that nose. she is still growing up so lets see how she turns out...how weird for her that her step mom is one of the top leading actress in india..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Behno aur ...Behno, Aap sab ke liye ek special sa anouncement ...

it is a special person's Birthday today

Guess Who

Today is the July 12th... 2013...

*checks calendar for re-assurance*ShockedLOL

Yes! *sighs of relief  thanks to counting down the number of rozas LOL*

So its the July 12th... LOL

Well I guess you do know her . *sighs* Since you already have wished her LOL

and here comes Our

cutest

loveliest adorable,

Drama Queen

Beautiful one of a kind

Amazing,

Understanding

dheet

caring

fierce

a best friend anyone can have
Annu aka my number one most gorgeous dheet kamini in the world

hil hil ke nacho

[FONT=Mistral]phir ja ke namaz paro[/FONT]

I don't really know where to start. You've been such a caring and amazing friend through out this journey of ours. Whenever my health has deteriorated you have always been there sending me your love and your precious duas. Only a few fortune people can have such consdierate and loving friends in life and I am proud to say I am definilty one of them.  You always understand my situtiuon and have never gotten annoyed by it and rather just wish me well.. I knwo you have been through many ups and downs latley and I know how much it has affected you deeply but I am so proud of you to go through it with your head held up high with lots of strenghtn. And you never need to cry over any of it. I know it hurts but remember all theis is part of the life package. You will have both heartaches and happiness...so instead be thankful that this is just part of your journey to get closer to the people who actually adore you. It makes way for people who actually belong in your life till the end. I know on the outter you seem headstrong , argumative and ek dum dheet as you call yourself but beneanth all that is very sweet , lovable, one of kind , extraordinary, wonderful
, strong women. A strong women who just loves to speak her mind and is proud of it. And I wouldn't want to change you ever. I love you for who you are and we can keep each other company for years to come.

Edited by Siddu246 - 16 July 2013 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Assalam Alaikum guys

How are you? thanks a lot for all the concern..it really meant a lot...im just glad my family and I are safe.

I really missed you guys

walaikum as salaam!! HugHug

Edited by Annu.. - 11 November 2012 at 7:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index