Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 11)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

okay guess karo.. Aarti ka bhaanda kab phootey ga ke she is actually a divorcee and not a widow.. before Yash confessing his love to her   or   right after it ??

oh we all have been discussing this...my theory is that it will happen when yash wants to confess or both are going to confess to each other..i dont think its going to be right after...it will be bomb right when yash wants to.. BOOM

aur seriously kya dhamka hoga..really would be awesome..kya drama hogaTongue

why would it create a prob if Aarti is a divorcee and not a widow?

its a problem because Aartis in-laws had a demand that they would only get there son married to a widow and not a divorcee since being a divorcee is still seen as a taboo in the society...which is really stupid thinking since the divorce rates in countries like india and Pakistan are almost 50% 

areyy tum Nadia ko poori baat batao naa..LOL the thing is Madam Aarti and her first husband's parents in law, they have been lying to Scindia's family that Prashant is dead which is not true.. whenever they talk abt how Yash misses his first wife and everything, at that time Aarti also PRETENDS herself as a widow.. she never told them abt her divorce.. 

.how did i forgot the main story lineD'ohLOL...yea what annu saidLOL

Edited by Siddu246 - 16 August 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

ji Thanks..LOL btw do u like the new twist? so what next? Yash monologues >>  I m sorry Aarti ji, main Arpita aur uski yaadon ke saath bewafai nahin kar sakta..Sleepy main Aapse pyar nahin kar sakta aur Aapko bhi khud se pyar karne nahin doonga..SleepySleepy I wont let u near me.. kabhi bhi nahin..Ermm then BG music plays.. Hmmm Hmmm Hmm Hmm..  AA.. AAA AA  AAA.. Cry   LOL

LOLLOL... when his BG music starts i always have the biggest eye roll everWacko...i was very disappointed with the timing of the twist ..i wanted to see more of the Mumbai trip...mujhe toh bohat gussa aaya ke beech raaste mein mere ArYa ko aise kat diyaAngryCry... bohat galliyan bhi bakkiCensored ...why do you think he is mad at her...and acting like a psycho..?? everyone is saying becuz he read her diary and found out the plan with gaya and aarti or that she loves him...hence why he wants to stay away from her...and how ridiculous they showed him all of sudden dancing and being happy..like poora ka poora episode didnt make any sense...it was very badly done..like he was already thanking her for changing him...kyaaa ek mintue pehle toh he was yelling at her for not going to the pub and the next he is dancing like nothing ever happened...ufff mujhe bohat gussa aarah hai...why they ruining my showCry

btw, I didn't like when Aarti fell down on Senior Scindia's knees..Thumbs Down aise susar ke pairon mein girne ki kya zaroorat thi when she is not at fault here..  aur wo Yash,  pagla+ satthya gaya hai..Silly  Aarti should ask him, is badtameezi ka kya matlab? seedhe mooh baat karo mujh se..

Yash is a psycho mental patientSilly..he needs serious consulting...like how dare he push aarti so hard a second time and that too in front of the kidsAngry...that is physical abuse to a women..how can any reason justify him doing something like that...he did it the first time during the birthday party and now again.. and even after that aarti runs after him...and yes they are making aarti look very weak..they need to show her stand up more for herself and not beg.. but i guess she was confused herself what is happening and with gaya blaming her she needed support because she is scared to lose her love ... but i think after this aarti should or will leave yash alone and give him the silent treatment...or become depressed and yash will realize his mistake and now it will be his turn to make her happy and bring her back to normal..like i want them show something like down the line..

yuppp i also liked that scene.. brilliantly executed spl that top angle shot..Clap i was like.. chal Sidra ki siggy ke liye aik aur scene aagaya..LOL but having said that it was repetitive also.. we have seen similar kind of scene in many serials before when one person confesses his/her love to other person and the moment he/she sees that the other person is not responding in a positive way then he /she would be like.. areyyy why are u looking so serious i was just kidding..  yeah, i love this show too but alas here in Pak, Zee tv is banned for almost 6-7 yrs so majority is not being able to watch it infact they have no idea abt PV..

oh the cinematography in this show is the boss...simply amazing how they shot the mumbai scenes...especially on the beach...and haha i have been waiting for like a week for someone to make avis for that scene... PV creation gallery bohat por hai koi nahi 24/7 apne computer ke samne betha and makes avis/sigs for usAngry... anyways yes it was cliched about her making her confession in to a joke but you know what else they gonna do.. they cant have her do it so early on or at the end its a indian daily soap..what do you expect... but still it was all fantastic.. oh really zeetv is still banned in pakistan...it was banned when i went there last time.. so none of your friends watch it..?? hmm well at least you got me to discuss it with..now we just need Nadia to get on boardBig smile

wo toh kal hi bigad gayi.. tab toh gher se nikaal bahar kareygi..

gaya is witch...did you see her churail wali ankhain and caked on blush, lipstick and makeup...uff aisa na humse sympathy milne wali

kaun sa office bhai?? acha wo jo gher ke lawn mein hai.. wo??  Ohhh I see!!!  LOL

LOLI like it..different from the usual they show on tv with the business building and what not..

did they show her in the beginning, her interactions with her susraal people?? coz i started watching it from ArYa haldi rasam epi.. anyways, she seemed like a perfect ideal loving caring wife, bahu, mother.. u know gher ki laadli wo cheez coz everybody remembers her fondly..

oh so you havent seen from the beginning..not even arya scenes..hmm okay...well i dont think of her as that..i think if you saw her scenes i wud be able to tell you my opinion about her but yea i just think she like so over smart.over confident types of people..she took a lot for granted and she treated her hubby more like a joru ka ghulam types...

Edited by Siddu246 - 17 August 2012 at 1:42am

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Yaaayyy so EID is coming in 2 daysDancing...Everyone all ready...Sab tiyari hogai...??...What are you guys wearingTongue...kya plans hai uss din ke..and any of you doing chand raat??

Edited by Siddu246 - 16 August 2012 at 11:28pm

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys can you please do me a favorEmbarrassed...Can you please please please please please please please VOTE for GURMEET CHOUDHARY in Jhalak.. He really needs votes this week...He got injured very badly and had to perform in excruciating pain which led him to black out ...  So Please Vote for him...For My sakeEmbarrassed...Please please please

You Guys WILLTongue...Awww so sweet of you guysEmbarrassedLOL

Okay this is the link...just go here and go on the top and click voting and click on his name...you can sign in from any one account...dont worry your name wont show up any where..

http://www.aapkacolors.com/us/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/

The VOTING TIMINGS are SAT 9p.m - 9 a.m

So you can only vote between those timings...on Saturday from 9pm to 9am...so just take 2 second out and do it please

Thank You Embarrassed

Edited by Siddu246 - 17 August 2012 at 1:34am

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Yaaayyy so EID is coming in 2 daysDancing...Everyone all ready...Sab tiyari hogai...??...What are you guys wearingTongue...kya plans hai uss din ke..and any of you doing chand raat??

here its on Monday.. I guess everywhere moon will not be sighted on 29th Ramadan..

Okay as it is the first Eid after my Aunt's death so we cousins have decided not to celebrate.. we all will go to their place for condolence.. i guess this tradition is everywhere..  but yeah, like always sis-behnoi will come next day.. lekin wo jo milna milana hota hai relatives ka, wo sab nahin is baar..Smile 

anyways, u tell.. kya dress banaya..   who makes sheer qourma? will u guys go to NY or will celebrate it in NJ.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Hey Guys can you please do me a favorEmbarrassed...Can you please please please please please please please VOTE for GURMEET CHOUDHARY in Jhalak.. He really needs votes this week...He got injured very badly and had to perform in excruciating pain which led him to black out ...  So Please Vote for him...For My sakeEmbarrassed...Please please please

You Guys WILLTongue...Awww so sweet of you guysEmbarrassedLOL

Okay this is the link...just go here and go on the top and click voting and click on his name...you can sign in from any one account...dont worry your name wont show up any where..

http://www.aapkacolors.com/us/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/

The VOTING TIMINGS are SAT 9p.m - 9 a.m

So you can only vote between those timings...on Saturday from 9pm to 9am...so just take 2 second out and do it please

Thank You Embarrassed

areyy areyy..  is hudd tak guzarish karne ki kya zaroorat thi..Embarrassed 

Aap hukum karte..  OYEEE,  YE LO LINK AUR GURMEET KO VOTE KARO!!!  hum tab bhi Aapki baat maan lete..Big smile  LOL

btw is multiple voting allowed?  can i vote more than once? Tongue

thek hai.. Aapka kaam ho jayega.. pakka!!!Thumbs Up

@ Black..  reminds me of ur dream whr u saw me..Embarrassed  ab aage kya boloon..LOL

P.S.  waise kya scene chal raha hai Jhalak mein.. who is fav to win.. Isha, GC or Shibani?   i don't think the channel will let any WC entrant win.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Ufff imgur..  Angry

the pic is not getting uploaded..Ermm

SIDRA..  ur siggies..  Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing    LOL

cant see ur avi  btw   Confused
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

here its on Monday.. I guess everywhere moon will not be sighted on 29th Ramadan..

Okay as it is the first Eid after my Aunt's death so we cousins have decided not to celebrate.. we all will go to their place for condolence.. i guess this tradition is everywhere..  but yeah, like always sis-behnoi will come next day.. lekin wo jo milna milana hota hai relatives ka, wo sab nahin is baar..Smile

Oh okay sorry yes I forgot...yes i think everyone does this..we did the same when my nanni and khala passed away...both were somber eids..

anyways, u tell.. kya dress banaya..   who makes sheer qourma? will u guys go to NY or will celebrate it in NJ..

We got dresses from pakistan...mine is tangerine color with maroon golden kaam in it..its very nice..not to heavy just simple...here people dont wear very heavy kapre for eid anymore.. and of course style toh lambi kameez and churidar type pajama.. i  still need earrings..i want to match the maroon kaam so i am gonna buy some new jewelery tomorrow.. and ammi makes the sheer korma.. hum mein se kissi aur ki himmat nahi hotiWink... and we will celebrate in both places...for eid namaz we will go to our majsid celebrations in nj and then for eid dinner we will drive down to ny to my mamos house..everyone will meet up there..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index