Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 105)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

AnilaUnhappy

internet prob dear.. but aaj pakka!! Smile

Mubarak ho.. A-C are back in ur avi- box  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by Annu..

Safeena's Valima pic..

this was the only outfit i liked of hers...she looked like a pakistani bride... well not really she hardly looked like a bride at all...i dont care what the problem is but how can a bride not wear mehdni on their wedding day...its like one of the essence of the bride and brings out her khoosurti...

not only Kareena, even karishma, Soha, Sara nobody wore the mehindi so thr must be a good reason of it, who knows.. 

their whole wedding was pretty bland..it was basically a lets just get this over with thing.. and all her clothes were bad and partially cheap looking..she looked the same ..hardly had the bride glow..pretty sad i must say...

see, they were in a live in relationship.. so many times they said to the media that we are already living like a married couple and our wedding will just be a formality.. phir kahey ka glow yaar.. wo excitement wo khushi kahan se aayegi Aap mein ke now I m starting a new phase of life with my loved one.. it was just a function.. haan ji ho gayi hamari shaadi..

and they were all manish malhotra's designs and both kapoor sisters are very fond of them.. toh bass.. kareena ke sath har pic mein ghoosa hua tha.. at one sec it looked like he was the groom..  shayad mooh boley bhai hein unke.. isi liye har function mein sath chipkey rahe..Ermm

though it was nice of her to wear her mother in laws johra ...

Sharmila also did the same.. first it was worn by Saif's grand mom, then Sharmila and now Kareena.. so she just followed the tradition.. not a big deal wearing it for few hours.. 

and why does saif always have constipated face...churidar kuch zada hi tight hogaya haiWink

ji bilkul nahin.. ye inka nawabi style hai.. badi shaan se pehente hein isey.. could be three reasons for it..  a) Shehnaz Hussain held his hand kass ke, and Saif didn't like the grip..   b) why the hell this lady is standing b/w me and Bebo.. so he got pissed off..     c) ho sakta hai achanak se Nawab Saheb ko sharam aayi ho ke main aik jawaan beti ka baap, ab kya main is umer mein ye chonchla-pan dikha raha hoon.. Wink

Edited by Annu.. - 02 November 2012 at 5:14am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

LOLhow awesome would that be..omg so funny...btw his daughter is very pretty..thank god she went on her mothers side and not fathers..

I don't find her pretty.. she is okay.. puri apni amma pe gayi hai.. typical oonchi puri rough n tough punjabi kudi..  jaise Amrita singh pe nazakat chhu ke nahin guzri, beti ka bhi wohi haal lagta hai.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Made whose job easier?? vineets? or the writers? well the thing is if the previous prashant wasn't fired he would still be playing this positive prashant...and if prashant was still evil then vineet would be playing him negatively na? and i think vineet still would have done justice to it either way ...

Writers.. haan that's what I m saying also.. when Prashant was bad CV had the actor who fit for neagtive roles.. but the moment Prashant became positive they also took the actor who plays positive roles in the serials.. why didn't they select such actor who plays negative characters.. 

Angry...mujhe toh baas iss shobama and dubey crap ko choke karna hai..how pathetic are these 2 characters...seriously she was like i just want aarti to see prashant halat so she will say yes..like WTHCensored...they make her into a doormat which they can step in at any time they want... 

no no.. they are not pathetic at all.. whatever they are doing, makes complete sense.. yess, they are being selfish here, asking Aarti for help knowing that from doing so her happiness or even her marriage could be at stake lekin kya karein.. Prashant can only be cured by Ansh bone marrow..  no parents can see their child dying, simple!

btw how gorgeous do they both look..admit itWink

yes they do.. they really make a nice couple.. full marks to the CVs for casting them for ArYa.. Embarrassed

...and yes yes so far no eye locks...and i am very happy about that..i hate eye locks even in geet i did not like them...

well he is a rockstarDay Dreaming ...hahaha... okay no he doesn't always direct or write...he works with his wife...their PH is called Shashi-Sumeet Mittal productions ...and they are a hubby-wife duo handling everything.. usually his wife writes and he directs when he wants to but he mostly looks over everything and keeps track of everything that is happening..they are very hands on type of producers.. .

wow..  what a multi talented couple..Clap kinda reminds me of Aamir khan-Kiran rao..

Edited by Annu.. - 02 November 2012 at 5:43am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Annu..][QUOTE=Siddu246]

Yup agree..its a whole different audience and working factors to in BW...i mean see the little teenagers crying over a little liplock on his tv show what are they going to do if he has to do it in a movie..?? he is not going to care ..he will have to do whatever is in his contract...btw actors like SRK and Salman have gone thru there whole career without any kissing and yes even in the beginning when they were no bodies and still do .. 

Aap mazaak bohat acha kar leti hein.. sachii mein..LOLLOL   type >>  shahrukh khan nude scene in Maya Memsaab, on YT aur phir dekhiye Shah ji  ke kaarnamey..Wink LOL

Yes Salman didn't kiss on screen but i think during 90s there was hardly any popular hero who did it.. this trend was started after Imran Hashmi.. young new actors are doing it without throwing any tantrums and now having one lip lock is a must for every movie..  but actor like Salman, Ajay, Aamir will only do it if the script demands or else it will look forced.. the way I found it b/w Hrithik-Katrina in ZNMD..

Yea he is the top leading paid telly actor and very much in demand so I wouldn't think leaving it all behind is a good idea also... but he said he really wants to do movies and that has been his ultimate goal since childhood and he will do it...so hopefully if his movie career doesnt work out he does have tv to still fall back on to if he doesnt take to long of a break... and ya what happened to rajeev..why doesnt he jsut come back to tv like amana did..she failed also and admitted to her failure in bw and now is back on tv... 

as per Zing mag, Ram Kapoor charges 1 lakh per day.. and GC, 70K per day in PV.. but still I feel its too much.. these actors do NOT deserve such hefty amount..

arey dear, tv world mein sirf chadhte suraj ki pooja ki jaati hai.. for making a career in BW he will have to quit tv for at least 2 yrs.. and in his absence couple of new GCs will emerge in the industry.. even if GC remains on tv it doesn't mean that he will keep getting the same quality work the way he is getting it now..  

LOLhahaha I dont even need to see the clip cuz i know what you are talking about...we all knew it wasnt him the very second the scene was aired...nor is it his hands or his mouth and its not Kratika hands or back either...this was all addedWink

then why this was added?? GC had all the time to shoot the entire sequence but when it came to 4-5 seconds of  hand kissing and choli opening scene, he got busy due to jhalak, really??Ermm and it wasnt like they had to change the set or place.. it was all done on the same bed.. so??   

Edited by Annu.. - 02 November 2012 at 6:15am
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

AnilaUnhappy

internet prob dear.. but aaj pakka!! Smile

Mubarak ho.. A-C are back in ur avi- box  Embarrassed

okay wait for me if u will come early
Big smileyes i am too happy and i miss them sooo muchCry
MAA is too HOTEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hug
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hello Annu Hug
how come u are online at this hour??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index