Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 10)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

hmm ya exactly..these people only want to make money..do you see the huge sets these people have made...like those hedious king siz chairs aamir sits on...they make it looks like some royal place..im like instead of asking people for money why not use the money you wasted on such lavish sets and furniture and give it to the people who come begging to you guys.. and aamir is always screaming and getting angry because people who say will donate money never do..its like yeh what do you expect...its not easy to earn money and hand over lakhs to people especially to a channel you can hardly trust...

Yupp, last yr ARY set was a bit congested so this time around they made it huge.. its like jis jis ko aana hai, aa jao..  btw have no idea how genuine these needy people are.. Aamir Bhai, dukaan karni hai, 80,000 rupee..  Aamir Bhai, bachi beemaar hai, 2.5 lakhs ??   anyways tell me one thing.. when do all these maulanas and Aamir himself read maghrib namaz?? after azaan, there is a short commercial break but Jamaat begins late but at that time Aamir does LOh e Qurani (that Q-A thing).. toh maghrib ki namaz kab padhi? even on 14th aug, right after maghrib azaan, they were all busy in cutting Geo 10th anniversary cake.. whats the whole point of reciting azan Live on the set when u are not praying it, and if they do then why it is not shown on tv..  

OMG I hate this guy..mujhe iss chir hoti..kya admi hai..har ek ganne ke lafz yaad hote hain iss ko..like fauran shuru hojata hai...aur hai toh 50 saal ka lekin dresses like some 20 yr old boy...i hate his show and his stupid nautankis he does...

Haila.. u watch Sahir Lodhi show??Shocked  tumhara taste itna bigad gaya, mujhe pata na tha..LOL uske ander sharukh khan ka bhoot sama gaya.. he shamelessly copies his mannerism.. even pouts like him too..LOL

Okay watch this.. SRK and Sahir Lodhi's parodies.. its HILARIOUS!!   even host copies Maulana Fazal ur rehman (that famous politician)..Sleepy  LOL

Edited by annu127 - 16 August 2012 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Nadia..  where are u?   kahan chale gaye.. Ermm

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Siddu246

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

<div align="center"><font size="5"><font color="#FF3366">I Love Spamming!! </font></font>
</div>

<div align="center">
</div>
<div align="center">

<font color="#FF00CC" size="3">Btw...^^^this is soo YOULOL</font></div>
</div>

<font color="#0000ff">really?? but kyun.. i mean kaise??ConfusedLOL</font>
<div>

<font color="#9900CC">I picture various images of you through the different emos...since I don't know what you look like...toh isse kaam chalati hoonLOL...like the Egyptian dance wala emo you put..i think thats you and when i saw the one above i put ..i saw it as you dancing...cuz you would so do thatLOL.. </font>

Edited by Siddu246 - 17 August 2012 at 3:34am
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Confused
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Guys this was the other sig the person made... its the same thing just different coloring ..i love the part where our names flash one by one..

me like it...btw i am taller than u in the siggy like in real lifeCool

I don't..  its abt friendship, its abt enjoying life then why she kept the main pic in B&W.. Confused

thats what i didnt like about it either...that the background was b/w ..and the quote is not as visible either...anyways it still nice though.. i really like our names blinking one by one..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Seems like me and nadia enjoy same kinds of movies..I like these movies also
awesome i thought i was the only one.

I agree with Nadia..it's special for me also...it was very different..and the acting was top-notch from all 3 actors... the movie was completely underrated and deserved more recognition. I especially loved the dialogues of shilpa shettys father in the movie..it was so realistic..shows how parents know the best for their kids..  and how one can always win someone over by love..but really the dialogues were incredible unlike Its all about loving your parents-K3GDead

this is the only movie when i saw akshay in a serious role and i like his character very much and shilpa was so pretty in it i liked her character also and how she fell in love with ram...and for me dev was not a 100% he just wanted to win her back after all he did all that for her.the movie is old but its story is more realistic than nowadays movies.

anjali's father was not wrong he chose the appropriate guy for her.

okay i watched this movie many yrs ago so don't remember every thing but i found Akshay's character too good to be true.. husbands can not be that mahaan and have that much patience in real life.. Pinch

Yea you are right and thats why at the end they should him to lose his patience and kicked out his step-family...and he also got upset with his wife when she lied to him about her previous love...so they showed a good built up to his characterization...that at the end he wasn't as perfect as every one thought he was but he still stayed good at heart..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

if we want to finish more pages we should be online at th same time

haan but My 8pm = Nadia's 4pm = Sidra's 11AM..  

and yess..  my load shedding timings are..  1-3pm, 1130pm-130am..    LOL

haan ji.. kab aana hai??  Embarrassed

LOLokay i have like 1 or 2 more week left till my summer break ends ..so decide quickly because i would love to get in one chatting session before...

Annu stay up after your loading shedding meaning after 1:30 and then I think we can all chat...think ke you are staying up till sehriLOL but uss waqt yahan kya time hogaConfused..??

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY...

This year it was hardly noticed here... I guess because of Ramazan..

Edited by Siddu246 - 17 August 2012 at 12:59am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index