Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
my computer is giving me so much problem ...so i am having trouble writing..lagta hai behchare ka jaane ka waqt aagaya haiπŸ˜’
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dil e Muztar = a restless/impatient heart

Sila (sanam jang) is the only child of her rich parents.. her step mother is Saba Pervaiz.. real mom Allah ko pyari ho gayi.. Adeel (Imran Abbas) and Sila are first cousins.. chachazaad.. he and his mother stay at Sila's father's annexe.. Adeel's father passed away when he was young so his uncle supports both of them but dono ke sath servant jaisa sulook.. anyways, Saba pervez wants Sila to marry her nephew but she refuses him.. in anger Saba asks.. to whom u want to marry? Sila says >> is se.. looking at Adeel who just enters the room.. this makes everyone furious including Adeel.. Sila threatens her parents that if they keep forcing her to marry that guy which she refused she will leave the house..  but next day, she literally does the same.. Sila's parents put all the blame on Adeel.. they thought that Adeel has his eye on their wealth and using Sila for that purpose.. Adeel searches Sila and tells her parents that I m not interested in ur money nor in ur daughter but Sila's father says that u have to do the nikaah with her warna it will be a big badnamai for us.. Adeel refuses it immediately but his mother makes him agreed apni qasam de kar..

here I love how Adeel says.. mujhe aisi cheap emotional ladkiyon se chid hai jo is tarha ki harkatein karti hein.. very realistic dialogue I must say..πŸ‘ anyways Adeel-Sila get married.. but Adeel clearly tells her that I might be ur choice but u are not mine.. I did nikaah with you coz this is what everyone wanted to.. they leave the annexe too.. Sila's father disowns his daughter coz of her na-farmani, cuts all ties with her and they move to Canada.. Adeel's mother dies as she was ill..

Adeel doesn't like her.. hardly talks.. bas kaam ki baat.. his office friend makes him realize that now u should accept her as ur wife.. jo hona tha wo gaya.. adeel taunts her that this is not ur baap ka gher.. u will have to adjust in my limited salary blah blah.. Sila is like.. ji okay..

the thing which I really don't like in the show is, they are not telling the story from Sila's POV.. no monologues of her whatsoever.. why she wanted to marry Adeel..how she feels abt his cold behavior and everything.. maybe she liked him but why she chose him over her parents.. why she got ready to compromise everything..  she just smiles and nods for everything.. I mean how can a rich girl adjust herself in a mid class life so easily.. we don't know..

anyways, one day she gets fainted.. doc says she is having some mental stress..finally Adeel's heart melted for her and he confessed his love too.. btw poor acting by Imran Abbas..πŸ˜† now they are showing their happy lovey dovey days..   Zoya (Sarwat Gillani) makes her entry as their neighbor.. a bit suspicious + paindu type girl.. most probably she will come b/w A-S..

acting wise, Sanam Jang is quite average.. she needs to work on her facial expressions a lot.. and her dialogues delivery sucks! no voice modulation whatsoever.. she failed to emote through her voice..  as a couple Adeel-Sila/Imran-Sanam look good together..

P.S.. I tried my best to make it short so that u don't get bored but still it ended up with more than 30 lines..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

my computer is giving me so much problem ...so i am having trouble writing..lagta hai behchare ka jaane ka waqt aagaya haiπŸ˜’

Annu.. thumbnail

what is this?  I mean seriously WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??   how can he make a fool out of himself like that?? πŸ€’🀒

Annu.. thumbnail

her right kalaai reminds me of Razia of QH..  and why so many rings in one hand.. and I hardly find any delicate one..

her left kalaai is filled up with several Mannat ke dhaage/dori.. I know Ekta believes in all such things but it looks weird/scary to me wearing all this together.. is she supposed to wear them every single day?πŸ€”

no comments on her dress..😡

^^   i posted this pic & comment in the FC.. but alas nobody daalofied it any ghaas..  ab Aap hi kuch bol do.. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu..

Dil e Muztar = a restless/impatient heart

Sila (sanam jang) is the only child of her rich parents.. her step mother is Saba Pervaiz.. real mom Allah ko pyari ho gayi.. Adeel (Imran Abbas) and Sila are first cousins.. chachazaad.. he and his mother stay at Sila's father's annexe.. Adeel's father passed away when he was young so his uncle supports both of them but dono ke sath servant jaisa sulook.. anyways, Saba pervez wants Sila to marry her nephew but she refuses him.. in anger Saba asks.. to whom u want to marry? Sila says >> is se.. looking at Adeel who just enters the room.. this makes everyone furious including Adeel.. Sila threatens her parents that if they keep forcing her to marry that guy which she refused she will leave the house..  but next day, she literally does the same.. Sila's parents put all the blame on Adeel.. they thought that Adeel has his eye on their wealth and using Sila for that purpose.. Adeel searches Sila and tells her parents that I m not interested in ur money nor in ur daughter but Sila's father says that u have to do the nikaah with her warna it will be a big badnamai for us.. Adeel refuses it immediately but his mother makes him agreed apni qasam de kar..

here I love how Adeel says.. mujhe aisi cheap emotional ladkiyon se chid hai jo is tarha ki harkatein karti hein.. very realistic dialogue I must say..πŸ‘ anyways Adeel-Sila get married.. but Adeel clearly tells her that I might be ur choice but u are not mine.. I did nikaah with you coz this is what everyone wanted to.. they leave the annexe too.. Sila's father disowns his daughter coz of her na-farmani, cuts all ties with her and they move to Canada.. Adeel's mother dies as she was ill..

Adeel doesn't like her.. hardly talks.. bas kaam ki baat.. his office friend makes him realize that now u should accept her as ur wife.. jo hona tha wo gaya.. adeel taunts her that this is not ur baap ka gher.. u will have to adjust in my limited salary blah blah.. Sila is like.. ji okay..

the thing which I really don't like in the show is, they are not telling the story from Sila's POV.. no monologues of her whatsoever.. why she wanted to marry Adeel..how she feels abt his cold behavior and everything.. maybe she liked him but why she chose him over her parents.. why she got ready to compromise everything..  she just smiles and nods for everything.. I mean how can a rich girl adjust herself in a mid class life so easily.. we don't know..

anyways, one day she gets fainted.. doc says she is having some mental stress..finally Adeel's heart melted for her and he confessed his love too.. btw poor acting by Imran Abbas..πŸ˜† now they are showing their happy lovey dovey days..   Zoya (Sarwat Gillani) makes her entry as their neighbor.. a bit suspicious + paindu type girl.. most probably she will come b/w A-S..

acting wise, Sanam Jang is quite average.. she needs to work on her facial expressions a lot.. and her dialogues delivery sucks! no voice modulation whatsoever.. she failed to emote through her voice..  as a couple Adeel-Sila/Imran-Sanam look good together..

P.S.. I tried my best to make it short so that u don't get bored but still it ended up with more than 30 lines..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

okay so after copy pasting it from the Word, i just changed the font to Georgia.. bas aise hi..   hmm dont u think Sidra, it appeared so good as if i wrote something very meaningful..   πŸ˜† 
Annu.. thumbnail
HAILAAA.. just 4 pages left.. 

chal ab tu bhi aake jaldi se spam karr.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail

so I watched all the 4 epis of CC.. and what a show.. a typical typical saas-bahu saga.. I guess it will be more or less like Madhuri-Arona Irani's Beta.. saas-bahu ki non stop takkar..

so why Sanaya chose this ghissa pitta show and that too of Sony after doing Khushi-IPK..  she could have waited for a better serial of Zee, SP or even Colors.. why so much rush?  how much salary she must be getting? almost double of what she got in her previous show? πŸ€”

aur Farhan khan.. the less said the better..😡 Bol Bachan toh bohat dene aate hein.. " I've been offered more than 15 to 20 serials".. as what??  Hero's best friend or heroine's laadla dewar??   na shakal hai aur na hi aqal, period..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Siddu246 thumbnail

HAILAAA.. just 4 pages left.. 

chal ab tu bhi aake jaldi se spam karr.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

im hereee and i have to reply back to so so so so muchπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Siddu246 thumbnail

what is this?  I mean seriously WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??   how can he make a fool out of himself like that?? πŸ€’🀒

omg are you kidding me😲🀒🀒 and these people find him HOT🀒🀒 he looks like a jhopdi..why do they treat him like some god of television...like he shouldn't even be on the ranking list anymore since he has quit tv for his budding bollywood careerπŸ€ͺ... do you think he would be able to make the same kind if impact if he returned to tv like in Ipk... ? many people said that GC and DDs shows would not work unless they were paired together but they made a mark for themselves with their own shows. ksg came back after like 2 yrs and got a hit with QH but the thing is all these can actually act and they chose good ph/scripts/concepts but would barun still have these advantages when he comes crawling back? on top of that he is not a good actor..