Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddu246

hey annu i cant believe you brought this up because honestly i thought I was the only one to think so also...and had it on my mind for quite a while..especially when his facebook admin actually shared one of his galli wali tweet..i was shocked they would share something like that...
I find it HIGHLY disappointing. ..it honestly irks me every time i see his tweets which such language...he thinks he is in the right doing so because its towards something everyone is against. but doesn't he realize that not ALL his fans or followers use such foul language even if its for something demeaning as rape... and most importantly such lagnuage might not be age appropriate for his followers...i am sure there are young girls that see all those tweets of his and it sends out a wrong message. and on top of that he sounds so low class..like he is some illiterate third class fool who thinks he is 'cool' in using such words. like have some dignity and class man. this is not how any kind of celeb, big or small, presents themselves in front of the world. he is only able to get away with it because he is not popular anymore but if GC, Karan tacker or karan wahi who all have 20,000+ followers (compared to his 6000 followers that he only gained in 3 yrs while others did in weeks/months)  used such language then im sure it would have created an uproar...so its quite annoying that even he doesn't realize the consequences of this. You know I follow both KT and GC and they both tweeted about the Dehli gang rape and it was seriously so emotionally powerful how they both presented their point of view on the rape subject. And the next tweet I see is maa behn ki gallis ..in which he is basically cursing at women at the end not even the men...pathetic
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

did you see his Tihar jail waali tweet.. phir se gaali..  loser!  when he wasn't nominated for the award he called it, silly metal bodies..  and instead of conveying strong meaningful msges regarding any incidents, he is doing this.. or who knows he is just frustrated at being jobless with nothing to do.. isi liye gaaliyaan bak raha hai..  where is his better half now who loves to poke her nose in his professional life.. and the most weird thing is, I never saw a single comment where his fan criticized him  or even advised him that Iqbal u shouldn't use such words in ur tweets.. matlab his chamchays are okay with it too..🀒  

Annu.. thumbnail

πŸ˜†

okay she looks pregnant again ...right? or she hasn't gotten rid of her baby fat? But hasnt it been a year..??? And why has she had the same hairstyle for the past like 10 years...she always looks the same...and moo pe toh white sab pehka wa hai which makes her lip color look bad...and Iqbals bottom half is all wrong..length of jeans is wrong and annoying... doesnt look age appropriate...

Sneha has always been bulky so its not easy for her to reduce belly after pragnancy.. and this woman seriously needs some makeover.. it hurts my eyes now seeing her in the same avatar for the last 8 yrs.. πŸ˜†  aur Iqbal ke shoes and kapdey (minus the jacket) toh mujhe China ke lage..😳

Annu.. thumbnail

AwwwπŸ˜” ..yaar it never aired again but I can try looking it up on facebook or try emailing him..but i will try something dont worry...hang in there...

πŸ€—πŸ€—

aur Maulvi saheb ko mera Salaam dena.. πŸ˜³
Annu.. thumbnail

hahah sorry yaar...seriously forgot...gosh how long has this ban been in effect...kuch zada nahi hogaya...why was it even banned in the first place..i dont even remember... you know jab bhi koi election ki news ya baat chal rahi hoti hai..toh Ali zafar on twitter always says wonder if any any one will say we will unblock youtube if you vote for usπŸ˜†...seriously i think sab ussi ko vote hi deh

i guess they forgot to unblock it..    u know the first thing i'll do..  i will watch my bday vm made by you.. πŸ˜ƒ

anyways luckily i found a dailymotion link...so hopefully you can watch from here...
Mera fav part Gayatri ma aur GC ka hai😳

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy2bps_hd-gurmeet-choudhary-all-you-wanted-to-know-about-punar-vivaah-part-1-hd_shortfilms#.UUe41jf4K5E

the party was quite thandi.. liked Gurmeet more than KS..

same here.. gayatri-GC part was the best.. Shobha looked weird in her western clothes..πŸ₯±

is Summet Mittal gay?  he looks so.. πŸ˜•

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Annu..

Sidra..  who is this lil girl with GC in ur 3rd siggy? 

I would tell you to guess but I cant wait that long in telling youπŸ˜›

Its Zahida Parveens daughter...She is very cute na...she looks like her mom na...She came on the sets of her moms last day of shoot to say hi and bye to everyone...her daughter became very good friends with GC

here look at this pic..very sweet

they showed segments of her last day and Zahida ji was so cute..not those old aunty types..she is always fooling around, being naughty and having fun even on her last day though everyone was sad..very jolly non boring lady...love how she got along with the cast and crew especially GC..i loved it
😳
Siddu246 thumbnail
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

I would tell you to guess but I cant wait that long in telling youπŸ˜›

Its Zahida Parveens daughter...She is very cute na...she looks like her mom na...She came on the sets of her moms last day of shoot to say hi and bye to everyone...her daughter became very good friends with GC

here look at this pic..very sweet

they showed segments of her last day and Zahida ji was so cute..not those old aunty types..she is always fooling around, being naughty and having fun even on her last day though everyone was sad..very jolly non boring lady...love how she got along with the cast and crew especially GC..i loved it
😳

Yeah very cute and looks very well mannered too.. and she resembles this actress a bit, no?this lady was in YMGGK.. 

and I watched that sbs segment too.. so she left bcoz of her illness.. chalo Allah kher karey.. I guess it must have been very hard for her to spend so much time on the set coz I don't think before PV, she has played such an imp role with so much screen time.. btw did she ever go on a break due to health issue.. I don't remember.. phir achanak se aisa kya hua..  anyways still it was a daring decision to quit a serial which gave u so much fame and money but nothing is bigger than good health.. u know when I first saw the TB article headline, my instant reaction was.. areyy yaar nahinnn!!  as G3, ZP has been simply amazing.. loved her chemistry with GC and SP.. 

Annu.. thumbnail

Awww realllyy😳 hopefully it will get unblocked soon... waise you know all videos here are blocked also like from india and stuff...i cant watch any dramas on youtube anymore...sab kamino ne block kardiya hai😑

Dailymotion zindabaad! but it takes ages to load.. try putlocker.. 

yea this was the thandi partπŸ˜† they haven't released the second part where the actual party begins..they already showed some of it in Sbs etc.. so waiting for it

and same here liked GC more then KS...he was very cool free and just having fun and enjoying carefree...

Haan and he looked very narural whereas KS's hosting looked kinda forced.. 

omgggπŸ˜†...no he is not gayπŸ˜†...he is married to that lady...she was there...but yea he does seem gay but i dont care i still love the guy..and I loved that longg wala hug he gave GC

Yeah I know that woman Shashi is his wife.. actually his chaal reminds me of Amit Tandon.. u know wo typical gay style se chalna..πŸ˜• anyways!

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

so are u gonna watch Sanaya's new show?  I didn't like the name Chhan Chhan..   wo jo naachne gaane waaliyan hoti hein na.. waisa name hai ye.. πŸ€”

Siddu246 thumbnail
Previous
1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 112
Next