Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Its My Parents 30th Anniversary tomorrow March 19th, 2013😳

I can't believe its been that long...I think I feel more old then they do..Because they still act like they are newlyweds😆...I think its been amazing growing up with my parents ..from being a weird nonstop bak bak wali kid to a awkward stay away from me teenager to eventually becoming their best friends, I have seen my parents kneel on me for their support through all our ups and downs. I swear I don't know what and how I will live without them...They are the only ones who can handle such a chulbuli penguin

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Its My Parents 30th Anniversary tomorrow March 19th, 2013😳

I can't believe its been that long...I think I feel more old then they do..Because they still act like they are newlyweds😆...I think its been amazing growing up with my parents ..from being a weird nonstop bak bak wali kid to a awkward stay away from me teenager to eventually becoming their best friends, I have seen my parents kneel on me for their support through all our ups and downs. I swear I don't know what and how I will live without them...They are the only ones who can handle such a chulbuli penguin

Yeah indeed, parents love and support is a blessing.. we know that they will always be there for us no matter what..  u know since childhood I had been very close to my Baba as compared to Mummy.. so yeah, Parent ki qadr unke jaane ke baad zyada hoti hai.. always miss him!

Chulbuli.. yeah by nature u are.. penguin kyun?  once u said u are a bit over weight, that's why?😳

Annu.. thumbnail

Nahi nahi hai auqaat😆..i feel like you have read many FFs and have a great detail analysis of them so i always thought it would be interesting for you try your hand in it..
oyee.. tu meri beisti toh nahin kar rahi?? 😕😡  😆
anyways.. i hardly read 14-15 AK ffs and my way of commenting is different than the rest.. i love to debate/argue with my writers over any lil things.. i love to question them why it happened.. this was wrong, that was right.. u should have done this.. it could have been better this way.. ye sab.. 

soch na...you could even get some help from Talha... 

Tauba karo Sidra.. 🥱🥱  😆

And not just Akash but Yash JI and not BHAIYA...kya kamini cheez nikli yeh...nazer Yash pe aur sab kaam Akash se😉

haan wo kameeni zaroor hai but chalaak bhi.. mandap mein dhoka diya tha Yash ji ne.. toh bass.. 😈

😆tohra time diya karo logoon ko..phir galliyan nikala karo
😆

thoda kya.. bohat zyada time diya tha main ne .. madam replied me back after 5 days.. 😡 she cant make me wait for this long.. 😆

anyways i read the next part but didnt comment on it and now wont read it further..  her writing, characterizations are so weird.. she left so many things incomplete.. all she cares abt AsYa meeting/scenes.. 🥱

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

thats okay jo real life mein hota hai woh yahan bhi hojaye😆

but still whenever i get caught i feel so embarrassed.. ☺️  😆
oh new members...i was talking more about the look of the first page... but hmmm for new members well I dont have anyone to add but if you want to..I don't mind... if there is someone..just PM me and we can discuss it all there😳
no no.. neither have i..  bas hum dono hi ye gaddi chalein ge in dhakka start speed..   😆

Siddu246 thumbnail

Aww thank you soo soo much Annu...Its all so beautiful...You really are amazing in doing all this... I am sure my parents would have loved it as much as I did🤗🤗
Siddu246 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu..

Yeah indeed, parents love and support is a blessing.. we know that they will always be there for us no matter what..  u know since childhood I had been very close to my Baba as compared to Mummy.. so yeah, Parent ki qadr unke jaane ke baad zyada hoti hai.. always miss him!

yea definitely...and i have to say i dont think ive ever met a person like you who seems to have shown great courage and good head on their shoulder like you do..i think if uncle was here today he would be very proud of his little girl...and im sure in a way encourage her to keep debating/arguing with everyone😳😉

Chulbuli.. yeah by nature u are.. penguin kyun?  once u said u are a bit over weight, that's why?😳

so you think i am chulbuli too..interesting...and haha no I was given this penguin name during school days by my friends because I use walk and waddle like a penguin..like side to side hahah...but yea since i am bit overweight it could work according that to now 😆 and also i love penguins😛

Annu.. thumbnail

yea definitely...and i have to say i dont think ive ever met a person like you who seems to have shown great courage and good head on their shoulder like you do..i think if uncle was here today he would be very proud of his little girl...and im sure in a way encourage her to keep debating/arguing with everyone😳😉

with everyone? hmm I have a doubt..😆 buy yeah we both used to debate/argue a lot and he always encouraged me too.. 😳

so you think i am chulbuli too..interesting...and haha no I was given this penguin name during school days by my friends because I use walk and waddle like a penguin..like side to side hahah...but yea since i am bit overweight it could work according that to now 😆 and also i love penguins😛

yupp.. u come across as someone who cant sit still for too long.. kuch na kuch tumhein karte rehna hai.. waise if I had to give you one name or to describe you in one word then it would be Bindaas..  goshhh, u seriously have no nakhra, no attitude faaltu ka whatsoever..👏 u are a very easygoing type.. 😳

Annu.. thumbnail
Sidra..  who is this lil girl with GC in ur 3rd siggy? 
Annu.. thumbnail

Okay so last nite I was watching PV and one thing that irked hell out of me was when Gayatri was taking her last few breathe.. all she cared abt Yash, Yash, Yash and ONLY Yash!!

for God sake lady, u have had 2 other sons Pankaj and Prateek also.. u are gonna die any moment so why the hell u are showering all ur love and affection on ur manjla beta YASH only??😡  fine, she said sorry to him, telling him that how much she loves him, he is like a Ram for this family and what not.. but at least marte marte apne doosre beton ke liye bhi toh kuch bolo who all were standing beside her, shedding tears for her, waiting for the moment when their mother calls their name to say something to them too.. but nothing happened!

it really puts me off when parent gives too much importance to his/her laadla child.. baqi toh jaise kuch lagte hi nahin..😵