Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddu246

oh no...are you feeling better now...you know i was walking past the family room and was over hearing a mufti talk on tv about this home remedy on how to conquer migraines.and at that time i had actually thought of you... if i catch it again ill let you know..maybe it will help...cuz this mufti saab we have met personally and he really is great man. not a dramebaazi one.

yeah i m feeling better now.. 

haan zaroor.. lets see koi easy si ho..   

Thanks Sidra! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Annu.. thumbnail

Ek thappad ki keemat
tum kya jaano Asad babu ๐Ÿ˜›

why didnt u make a topic on that in QH forum..   hum bhi dekhte Aapki phir wahan kya durgat banti.. ๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart, I guess 4 lions Heroes have the habit of manhandling women in every serial..   first Asad held her neck, now this swinging thappad/punch whatever..  what next..  Maa Behan ki gaali??๐Ÿค”

waise a guy like Asad never raises his hand on woman..  bad screenplay.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Lol..im guessing you haven't seen the episode or sequence...it was actually yash and aarti saying goodbye to each other one last time before separating...and he wrapped the duppatta around her proclaiming she will always be his dhulan and love and no one else ...she was actually dressed plain in her night suit..

I watched the epi.. but it makes no sense  to make her wear that kaam waali Laal sari to justify their, u will always be my dulhan dialogue..   areyy mauqa toh dekho.. 

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Annu..

why didnt u make a topic on that in QH forum..   hum bhi dekhte Aapki phir wahan kya durgat banti.. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Hahahaha sab feminist mere peeche chillaying domestic violence supporter
domestic violence supporter๐Ÿฅฑ

jokes apart, I guess 4 lions Heroes have the habit of manhandling women in every serial..   first Asad held her neck, now this swinging thappad/punch whatever..  what next..  Maa Behan ki gaali??๐Ÿค”

yes they always show male lead manhandling the women to show passion and his right over her...aur sab fangirls drool๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ...but that's part of the characterization of M&B character...he always has an inner anger in himself that he only brings upon his love...BUT this is the first time they have made their male lead go so far with mishandling the heroine..Maan and Arnav never went so far.. Though Maan's was mostly justified like Asad..Arnavs never was and he would randomly abuse Khoosi to show the 'passion'๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...and Maan's redemption was one of the best but Arnavs sucked so hopefully Asad's will be even better ...

waise a guy like Asad never raises his hand on woman..  bad screenplay.. 

Agree Agree Agree...He couldn't even say anything ill back to razia when she called his mother a bazuri aurat yet here he slaps someone...Asad is a man of principles .and its not shown just in his words but his stance,..thats tells a lot about a man...the way he stands while in between them...yes he does think women should behave a certain way but that doesn't mean he would disrespect them in such a way considering he has grown up with 2 women as his support ...but with saying all that what did you think of it all...Ill give my opinion after yours๐Ÿ˜‰

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Annu..

I watched the epi.. but it makes no sense  to make her wear that kaam waali Laal sari to justify their, u will always be my dulhan dialogue..   areyy mauqa toh dekho..

๐Ÿ˜†Haha annu you make me laugh at times...your so cute.. but yaar listen to their dialogues and listen to the lyrics of the song...a man and a women were just being together with each other one last time before not knowing what their future holds. and LOLL annu ..its not like she is actually wearing the saree...its just a symbol  of something ...agar aarti came out dressed top to bottom on yash's tri-vivah toh haan baat banti like who does that but here it was just them saying good bye to each other and sharing a moment one last time...there was nothing wrong with such a gesture for the husband to do to his wife.

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

If 4 lions people always show this kind of physical violence b/w their lead couple then what can we say.. they had to do it just for the sake of it.. but the prob is it went completely against the characters of both Asad and Zoya.. Asad, for raising his hand on woman, and Zoya, being righteous and free spirited girl, didn't react acc to her personality infact if u see that thappad scene again, I feel she didn't feel being humiliated the way any girl would have been in her place.. cmon, a guy slapped you hard right on ur face, girl.. just bcoz his mother was near to death, doesn't allow him to do whatever he wants to..  Zoya knew that she is not completely at fault here then why she didn't say anything to him.. just bcoz Mr Khan is angry atm..  phir tu marne kyun gayi thi uske peeche peeche Sorry karne..

Secondly, I don't believe that crap whatever people are saying in his defense that his mother was dying, his ammi means world to him, he was angry blah blah..  the point is, gentlemen don't raise their hand on women like that.. baat khatam!   Would have been better if he punched the wall instead of Zoya and told her through his angry looks that listen lady, I wanted to slap you coz bcoz of you my mother is dying but I will not coz u are a woman..   its like an indirect slap on her and purpose would have been served too.. but  what they have shown was very unreal, very uncalled for.. yes, men do abuse/slap their wives/sisters but only those who are jerks.. fitratan kameeney mard.. not every man raises his hand on his woman out of anger..

As for Zoya.. no gr8 expectations from this NY girl..  so many times, in a very harsh, serious rude tone, Asad said to her that leave the house, mind ur own business and blah blah..  but this chichori was busy in getting some attention from him.. now tonite he even threatened her that he would kill her if she came near to his Ammi.. then why Zoya didn't speak up didn't shout back at him that listen dude, it was your mother who brought Maryam back in ur house, not me.. so stop abusing me, behaving acting like a jerk in front of me.. lekin kya karein this girl has no shame no self respect left.. so I m pretty sure she will be okay the moment he will say just Sorry to her.. background mein Mitwa chalega.. and Zoya monologue will be like..  Allah miyan, jahanpanaah six packs ka ghusaaa..  but Zoya Farooqi, wo lagte badey Hot hein..  I swear upon GOD, slap toh bohat door ki baat, mujhe agar koi distant relative gaali bhi de dega, main zindagi bhar aise insaan se baat na karoon..๐Ÿคข

Annu.. thumbnail

will Dilshad ever come to know abt this slap incident.. I have a doubt.. i hope CV don't miss this golden opportunity to show a classic scene to the viewers that a mother is ashamed on herself that how she raised her son (Asad) who do not hesitate to raise his hand on woman.. coming all these words from his beloved Ammi's mouth, Asad's big ego will be crushed like a cockroach..

so if tomorrow, bcoz of Dilshad's negligence something bad happens to Najma, will Asad raise his hand on his Ammi too?   if not then why not? doesn't he love his lil sister like his mother or he cant slap Dilshad only bcoz she is his mother..  agar koi aur hogi toh phir aik lagaye ga, haath ghooma ke.. rite? ๐Ÿคข Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

btw.. Surbhi was looking pretty in Hijaab.. Thank God, finally kisi ne toh namaaz padhi warna lagta tha ye log just Eid ki namaaz padhna jaante hein..  but they made a gadbad.. during namaaz, her sitting posture was not right.. men sit like that, not women..

btw I hate one thing >>  Aarti ji, Yash ji, Ms Farooqi, Mr Khan..      what nonsense yaar!  it sounds so cheesy addressing someone by his surname..  Asad bolo naa seedha..๐Ÿ˜ก   wont u get irrritated Sidra if ur distant cousin keep addressing you as Ms Khawar, all the time..  tumhein ye feel nahin hoga ke ye kyun awein mujh se free ho raha hai.. 

Annu.. thumbnail
Sidra..

60 yrs old Zeenat Aman is getting married to a businessman who is just 36..

sahi baat hai..  Mitwa, Ishq pe zor nahin..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

what he saw in ZA.. Maa ki mamta,  i guess.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Annu.. thumbnail
aik coffee ki qeemat tum kya jaano Zoya bibi..  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and it took Mr Khan only a few seconds to manaofy Ms Farooqi.. ๐Ÿ‘