Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sidra u made this siggy?  

I loved the left part more.. perfect coloring and lighting.. right portion mein lighting ki gadbad lagti hai mujhe.. its too bright..spl DD's pic..

font is okay but I liked the blurry effect u used here..  

as a whole nice cute siggy.. ðŸ˜³

Annu.. thumbnail
Shaadi Mubarak bhaii.. ðŸ˜³

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Mayank_Anand_and_Shraddha_Nigam_tie_the_knot-gid-23536-gc-16.html
Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Annu..

Sidra u made this siggy? 

Yup😊

I loved the left part more.. perfect coloring and lighting.. right portion mein lighting ki gadbad lagti hai mujhe.. its too bright..spl DD's pic..

me too...i dont like the right part but i cudnt find any good coloring for it because of the low quality of the pic and this was the only pic of DD and VD I liked...

font is okay but I liked the blurry effect u used here.. 

i dont like the font that much either but i made it on my lappy and there i had limited choices so went with whatever looked somewhat different...

as a whole nice cute siggy.. ðŸ˜³

thank you😳

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail

Shaadi Mubarak bhaii.. ðŸ˜³

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Mayank_Anand_and_Shraddha_Nigam_tie_the_knot-gid-23536-gc-16.html

happy for them..glad they actually got married after a long courtship and got to know each other first...also love how they kept it so private and secret..no one knew of it for a month of it happening..
Annu.. thumbnail

kya baat hai.. hamare mizaaj toh miley hi thay, 😉  per ab toh hamari choices bhi milney lagi hein..    ðŸ˜†

okay tell me, u think VD resembles apna Humayun Saeed or not? i do actually.. ðŸ˜³

Annu.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

happy for them..glad they actually got married after a long courtship and got to know each other first...also love how they kept it so private and secret..no one knew of it for a month of it happening..

bcoz both of them are not doing any show on tv right now so it is much easier to keep it secret.. media only cares abt popular actors whose serials are on air..  look at Iqbal, his becoming a father for the first time news came in after 4 months..

Siddu246 thumbnail

kya baat hai.. hamare mizaaj toh miley hi thay, 😉  per ab toh hamari choices bhi milney lagi hein..    ðŸ˜†

what that half of my sig is bad😆

okay tell me, u think VD resembles apna Humayun Saeed or not? i do actually.. ðŸ˜³

Yes I did think that like shuru shuru mein...he does resemble him but now i dont see it that much because i am to use to seeing VD's face so you know jo shuru mein first jhalak mein lagata hai woh nahi hai ab but yes i agree with you he did look like him at first...

Siddu246 thumbnail

bcoz both of them are not doing any show on tv right now so it is much easier to keep it secret.. media only cares abt popular actors whose serials are on air..  look at Iqbal, his becoming a father for the first time news came in after 4 months..

hmm yea i agree but they hadnt announced it when they did it..unlike iqbal who had announced it when it happened...they both officially came out just now with it...
Siddu246 thumbnail
How gorgeous did Dilshad look while sitting on that couch ...This women is absolutely beautiful for her age.