Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Aww she is very cute...She doesn't look like her parents at all.. but her color went on her father. Kinda glad so people will stop saying that you need to be fair like Aish or Katrina to be beautiful. She will grow up to be a pretty young women.

naa..  i think wo apni Amma pe gayi hai..  have a look.. 

Annu.. thumbnail

why not...they work 12 hours a day and sometimes even more every single day...they dont get time off even when they are sick because they are needed on screen everyday...and its not like ram and GC didn't work hard to get that amount...they started off small and gained the credit to earn this much...they make a lot of money for their produces and channel...so of course they would want to be repaid the same way. .. 

i know these actors work really hard but daily soap actors usually present on the set for 12 hrs but they don't shoot round the clock.. most of the time, they sit on the sofa, waiting for their shot.. its irritating but at the same time relaxing too..

i think, these actors don't get a fixed amount but it depends on the show's success..   if a show is getting low trps then how can the PH pay a big fat cheque to any actor every month..  BALH is not a popular show anymore the way it used to be then why Ram should get one lakh everyday.. if QH gets the success higher than 4 lions's expectations then KSG, WS, Shalini deserve to get more money and i think that is how their salary system works..  

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Annu..

but why is he leaving the show.. did he really get another BW offer? and when did he sign his contract with SP, 4 lions.. most probably in April/May last yr.. matlab 2 yrs nahin huye.. then how can he leave the show midway.. it means SP and PH both are okay with his decision too.. aur waise bhi actual kahani kya hai, that will never be disclosed..

okay so an exclusive interview of his came out with his producer of the show. his reason was that he needs a break to be with his family for a couple of weeks and then he has personal work after that...now that personal obviously hints at his BW career. and he had only signed on for IPk for only 1 year. after that he said he was going to leave. and i dont think the channel was happy about his decison to leave but since he was not bounded by contract anymore they had to let him go..same with the PH.. my question is abey agar ek hi saal ke liye kaam hi karna tha why did you take up such a project...clearly everyone knows the period of daily soaps can be from anywhere from 2 months to 2 yrs. .. so why are you doing such kaam in the first place when you are not going to stick with it till the end..yeh kya behudapan hai .. and if you wanted a break with your family then why did you take a show up right after your previous one ended...you have the choice to say no so that is no excuse. anyways what do you think..how does his future look? will his position on IF as no 1 celeb fall or stay?

as far fans.. their love and affection is only for SBS camera.. sab nautanki..

I agree...very fake people and not appreciative at all for the love they receive from fans..like i dont think they understand how popular they are and how much they are loved.

like Rajeev? how come? is Barun also not happy with the storyline of IPK..   he said in the interview that he deserves a break.. Rajeev didn't say anything at that time.. he was unhappy with KTH, interfering in balaji/Ekta's decisions so Etka threw him out..  it was Iqbal who said he got tired after working nonstop for 2 yrs and needs a long break.. Barun also says the same..

Well before the story was that barun was not happy with the show or its storyline hence why he wont sign up to continue on with the show anymore...but now he is saying for his personal life he needs a break so yea i guess he is going the iqbal khan way except for the whole BW thing. a lot of barun's fans are pissed and a lot of them are supporting him and mostly blaming the PH for the downfall of the show and also him leaving.

Siddu246 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu..

SIDRA..

if i suggest you one AK ff, will u read it..  

only 6 parts have been updated yet..  me and Sama have decided that once Nadia, finish reading all the 6 parts then we all discuss it on the FC..

i think u dont read fanfics naa.. but still are u interested? πŸ˜³

Oh I dont know if I will have any time to read it...Is it long?...Maybe if its short I can try but I doubt I will have time to keep up with the reading...But thank you soo much for asking and thinking of me...it was really really nice feeling πŸ€—

Siddu246 thumbnail

na na.. the issue has been resolved on Sunday.. even indian channels reopened without PEMRA permission..πŸ˜† but Zee still banned..😭 during that time we watched Geo/ARY news, Nat. geographic, masala, aur kuch thakey huye do numbari paki channels like Hero tv, Express, Dhoom, Aag tv..πŸ˜†

What is PEMRA..like a cable company or something? I dont get why Zee only gets banned when Star plus is more addicting and worse influence in pakistan. Seems like even the cable people want to see which next khana gopi bahu will makeπŸ˜†  hahaha we get those thakey huye do numbari channels here also..koi nahi dehkta..it comes with the package toh koi choice nahi hoti..i remember when they were promoting Aag tv everywhere...it was so annoying but us din se aaj tak phir kabhi aag tv ka naam nahi sunaπŸ˜†

but why? I thought they had a good viewership.. yaar aap log Masala tv itna kyun dekhte ho.. aisa kya aata hai us mein.. hamein bhi batao..πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Yea it was number 1 channel here...even humtv doesnt know why and they have asked people on facebook to tell them what dish network people are saying ...btw ammi was telling me this so thats why i know...you know unko aaj kal apne laptop se bohat addiction hui wi hai..the other day she is like meine apna laptop chup diya so i can finally clean out the kitchen drawersπŸ˜†...i couldn't stop laughing because she is the one always toking me all the time for being on my cell phone and facebook and now she cant stop herselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....oh aur masala channel pe i think aaj kal ammi likes sherin anwar recipes.. and i mostly just tease ammi about it becuz she loves cooking so she really likes watching cooking shows all the time...so that was basically the whole thing about it

Siddu246 thumbnail
Okay this was the thing I wanted to show you😳..

Check out it out...it took me forever to upload because I couldn't find a place to upload where you could see it.

https://vimeo.com/54169088

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
These are some of the Creations I made..Tell me what you think😳

This yea I was suppose to put another text besides their names but honestly I just couldn't think of anything so I just left it and said I would get to it later which I never did πŸ˜†

And for this I won "Icon of the Week"...It was pretty cool😳

Annu.. thumbnail

Okay this was the thing I wanted to show you😳..

Check out it out...it took me forever to upload because I couldn't find a place to upload where you could see it.

https://vimeo.com/54169088

heyy what is this?  when did it happen??πŸ˜• and what was ur first reaction when ur Q was selected for this contest or whatever it was..😳

and u are telling me NOW after that DD's sexy back discussion.. warna Aap nahin batate naa..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  i m feeling bad btw.. πŸ˜”

Youuu Kambakhat.. teri toh.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰   (wont say Kameeni, it suits me the most)  πŸ˜†

waah ji, kya poochha Aapne.. matlab baat yahan tak chali gayi..

u know i couldn't control my laugh at 0:11-14,  her expressions are priceless..πŸ˜† the way she paused, read ur question in her mind first.. and then starts reading it again.. Hilarious! πŸ˜†

heyy why don't u make an animated siggies of it.. 

Annu.. thumbnail

These are some of the Creations I made..Tell me what you think😳

This yea I was suppose to put another text besides their names but honestly I just couldn't think of anything so I just left it and said I would get to it later which I never did πŸ˜†

And for this I won "Icon of the Week"...It was pretty cool😳

really liked the first one.. effects are amazing it made the siggy more attractive..πŸ‘ but why Fatal Attraction?  this is supposed to be a funny pic so its text/caption should also be something along those lines, no?😳 the effects used in second siggy are also nice and creative but as compared to first one thoda peekha pad gaya..πŸ˜› very hatt ke font used here.. liked the singature at the top..  

nice icon.. and great that it won the icon of the week but why u used same pics in all the siggies.. πŸ˜•

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

okay so an exclusive interview of his came out with his producer of the show. his reason was that he needs a break to be with his family for a couple of weeks and then he has personal work after that...now that personal obviously hints at his BW career. and he had only signed on for IPk for only 1 year. after that he said he was going to leave. and i dont think the channel was happy about his decison to leave but since he was not bounded by contract anymore they had to let him go..same with the PH.. my question is abey agar ek hi saal ke liye kaam hi karna tha why did you take up such a project...clearly everyone knows the period of daily soaps can be from anywhere from 2 months to 2 yrs. .. so why are you doing such kaam in the first place when you are not going to stick with it till the end..yeh kya behudapan hai .. and if you wanted a break with your family then why did you take a show up right after your previous one ended...you have the choice to say no so that is no excuse.

see, I already told u.. Iqbal Khan in the making..   Iqbal left KAA coz he wanted to spend some quality time with his would be wife and for that he didn't renew his contract with Balaji.. then Iqbal left CHA coz he wasn't happy with the storyline of the show.. here Sobti exactly did the same.. same reasons for leaving a show..

Okay.. why did he take up this project.. coz getting a SP show as a main lead in prime time slot was like to hit the jackpot for a B grade actor like Barun so he had to take it up.. and doing movies is a dream of every telly actor.. be it Barun or be it Sushant.. that's why the moment they get any good movie offer they don't renew their contracts coz they know that the movie will not wait for him..   if actors like Hussain stuck with his show till the end then I can bet he didn't get any BW offer during Kumkum.. will GC reject any good movie for PV.. I don't think so.. 

anyways what do you think..how does his future look? will his position on IF as no 1 celeb fall or stay? 

it all depends on what kinda projects he does.. cine viewers wont care abt his tv popularity.. so like Sushant, Barun needs few good projects to survive in BW..  his # 1 position will fall for sure coz no more Barun tellybuzz articles and interviews in future so how would his ranking points be increased..