Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddu246

oh ji aisi baatin aap pm na raka karein please⭐️

ji behtar.. aage se aisa chichorpan yehi dikhaoongi main.. πŸ˜‰

isme kuch waqt lage ga...need to find a way to upload so you will be able to see it properly.. 

heyyy its not a siggy for sure then what is it?  u made me curious Sidra.. πŸ˜³

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Sidra..

Fawad's new show  Zindagi gulzar hai, is starting from this Friday on Hum.. 

dekhoge??  I will.. πŸ˜³  seems interesting.. written by Umaira Ahmed..

Nadia..  

do watch it naa.. it's a weekly show..  then we all 3 discuss it too.. it will be fun.. πŸ˜‰

Annu.. thumbnail

read my comment again.. I used this word 'appreciated' in that particular context >> after Dilip Kumar, second BW popular hero went for Hajj.. its like, chalo koi toh gaya.. kisi ko toh khayaal aaya..

yeah I read so many comments on BW section where members said its just a publicity stunt for Talaash and blah blah.. but how come?  so if his movies wasn't released next month he wouldn't have gone for Hajj too?

well, his mother knew very well that how busy actor his son is.. and all his commitments.. but if Aamir agreed with it means he was also ready for it too.. ab aisa bhi nahin ke mother ne zidd ki ke beta jaaongi toh bas tere saath warna nahin and Aamir was like, jo Aapka hukum Ammi jaan.. and he had to go..  here we are not talking abt any sons.. but we are talking abt BW muslim actors who usually don't practice islam..

No.. it is not compulsory.. 

It is not obligatory to shave one's head or to cut all his hair at the conclusion of Ihram in Umrah or Hajj. One can also cut his hair instead of shaving it. The minimum requirement for coming out of ihram, according to fiqh-e-Hanafi, is to cut one's hair at least to the measure of a fingertip from all sides of one's hair. If one has cut his hair to this extent, he can come out of Ihram. However, if one's hair are too short, and he cannot cut them to the measure of a fingertip, he will have to shave his head without which he cannot come out of Ihram. 

http://www.muftitaqiusmani.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17:shaving-the-head-after-hajj-or-umrah&catid=6:hajj-and-umrah&Itemid=4

but yes Aamir before leaving for Mecca had short hair so gadbad hai kuch toh.. 

anyways the big Q is.. acting, working in moives is Haraam in Islam and so its earning.. then how can Aamir and his mother perform Hajj  with haraam earning and how will it be accepted by ALLAH!  πŸ˜•

Annu.. thumbnail

that is pretty sad..even if you have a live in relationship etc still a girl has that feeling and glow on her face when she is marrying the person she love the most for the first time ever..i see that happiness on peoples face who are getting married after 20 yrs or so...

okay it's a rumor or a truth who knows.. that they already had a nikkah in 2009 at their pataudi palace.. a very low profile ceremony and then they started living together.. if u have noticed no nikkah no saath phere this time around.. just a reg marriage.. so glow 2009 mein aaya hoga..

yup not a big deal at all..hence why i liked it.. i wud love to wear my ammis shaadi johra also but of course she refuses and says itna purna pehne gi..what century you living in.. if it were up to her she would buy me the most expensive and newest one ever. Lol 

but Sidra, dulhan wears or has to wear that shadi ka joda which dulhey waaley bring for her, no? its always from groom's side naa..  btw one of my cousin bro got maried in a punjabi kashmiri family where dulhan was wearing her mother's side dress but that too on valima.. 

ji ji option number 3 it is... he looks a bit embarrassed and awkward thru the whole function and all the pics.. dont get why they had to invite all these politicians...are they really that close to them ..really how boring.

they were all Pataudi Sr and Sharmila's guests.. she has some connections with Congress party that's why the valima was held in Dehli too..

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year Girls

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Annu.. thumbnail

awww you know I totally miss this... i miss our pms, i miss that feeling of opening the pm,
i miss our personal talks, i miss our intense discussions where we are at each other throats but at the end we always end it with respect , ...basically miss being your friend.. there hasn't been anyone else like to discuss, debate and talk ... and be friends with all at the same time..and have loads of fun while doing it too

awww so do i.. u know the other day when u were not coming to IF, I was like, yaar me and sidra were getting so much bechain to make this CC but now I realized ke is chakker mein hamari pm chat khatam ho gayi.. whereas me and Nadia still chat on pms..  reading ur pms have always been a fun ride.. u are so good at expressing urself..πŸ‘  aww so u missed all those goody stuff.. don't u miss our calling each other kambakhat, kameeni and zaleel..πŸ˜†  I do actually..πŸ˜›

chalo do one thing.. aik pm maaro mujhe.. tell me all abt that Sandy.. how was the experience and everything.. coz NJ suffered the most damage naa.. did u guys move to some safer place or what..

and I agree with being at each other's throat in half of the pm and then suddenly start doing masti mazaak pulling each other's leg..    we ENJOY our debate arguments naa.. toh bas!  

Annu.. thumbnail

but why is he leaving the show.. did he really get another BW offer? and when did he sign his contract with SP, 4 lions.. most probably in April/May last yr.. matlab 2 yrs nahin huye.. then how can he leave the show midway.. it means SP and PH both are okay with his decision too.. aur waise bhi actual kahani kya hai, that will never be disclosed..

as far fans.. their love and affaction is only for SBS camera.. sab nautanki..

like Rajeev? how come? is Barun also not happy with the storyline of IPK..   he said in the interview that he deserves a break.. Rajeev didn't say anything at that time.. he was unhappy with KTH, interfering in balaji/Ekta's decisions so Etka threw him out..  it was Iqbal who said he got tired after working nonstop for 2 yrs and needs a long break.. Barun also says the same..

Annu.. thumbnail
SIDRA..

if i suggest you one AK ff, will u read it..  

only 6 parts have been updated yet..  me and Sama have decided that once Nadia, finish reading all the 6 parts then we all discuss it on the FC..

i think u dont read fanfics naa.. but still are u interested? πŸ˜³
Annu.. thumbnail

well im sure they selected him based on his acting skills and if he fitted the character to the current track as of now...i mean why would you cast someone negative looking when you have a chance to chose someone who can do well with emotional scenes..at the end you are looking for a actor who is a good actor and the audience can connect to with his current situation...sure it did make their job easier since vineet has positive face but you never know what will happen down the line..he could turn grey again and fight for a custody battle with ansh...so the negative aspects can come in anytime 

okay so if the old Prashant didn't get fired, would it have been difficult for u to feel his pain, his remorse, his longing to be with his son?   

@ underlined.. this will take some good time.. abhi toh Mummy ji has to show the exit door to Aarti bahu!πŸ˜‰ Baap-beta dono ko jhoot se nafrat hai aur Aarti toh bas jhoot pe jhoot, jhoot pe jhoot..  Tauba!!πŸ˜†

Agreed with the above...but seriously what they are doing with poor little ansh behind aartis back...its completely disgusting...they have stooped so low that I hope Aarti never ever trusts them ever again...i would be so disappointed if they show aarti forgiving them for putting her child thru something so intense without her knowledge. the way the emotionally blackmailed her into letting them keep ansh with them..seriously it was despicable...i understand their son is dying but you have to understand the root of all problems that aarti is having with her ex husband is because of their selfish motives...even if it was the in good will for her they still messed up her life and now they are doing the same thing again..for their own selfish motive they are using her son and lying to her about it.. so whenever they say dont tell yash about prashant ..she shouldnt and when they say oh go tell about prashant then she has to..like wth.. 

yess agreed.. indian serials mein har baat tamashey ke sath dikhai jati hai.. be it a shadi, a divorce, a miscarriage or anything.. both Maa, Bauji got immense opportunities to tell Aarti abt the current situation but it would look simple and real so the CV chose this route to make things OTT..   i mean, without Ansh's mother's consent how come doctor agreed for this bone marrow operation..  but having said that i still like how the CV are using Prashant's character in Aarti's present life.. straight away he didn't make a re entry as a bad guy.. 

oh yes and not just GC/KS but the whole cast is casted to the perfect T.. dont think any others actors would have been able to do justice to these characters except the ones playing them now.. and the best part is all of the actors share a great chemistry with another...from yash to his bros to his parents to aarti to her parents to the kids to the bhabis...it all comes out very natural you know.. 

i don't like Yash's bros.. the elder one always seems drunkard.. bolta kaise hai ek dam tunnn.. and Prateek is very average.. and why the hell he wears hoodies 24/7..  my fav are ArYa, Gayatri, Maa and new Prashant.. and last but not the least Ansh, that kid.. so amazing.. how does he memorize all the dialogues with great expressions.. he is so small.. waise these kids spend so much time on the set then how do they manage to attend their schools, doing homework, monthly and midterm exams? ye sab kaise aur kab hota hai?? are they still getting good marks/grade the way they used to get before ya phir padhai ki solid vaatt lag rahi hai.. πŸ€” 

Oh yea..and they are ruling the Indian television these days...all their shows are doing very well and leading the trp charts and winning countless awards.. pretty amazing how they made it without gimmicks but instead relying on an actual script and story throughout. 

hein ji.. i thought they only produce PV.. ohhh so their other serials are..  ??

Previous
1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 112
Next