Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) - Page 75

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Annu..

and what could be the possible reason of it?? coz u are saying it confidently..

i don't know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anila u didn't tell me what u think of that guy
go to page 99
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i am fast yaar
u are going already

naa  after reading ur last pm.. but will reply to it kal..

tc and Khuda Hafiz!😳
Annu.. thumbnail

btw Annu i like this guy more in the movie SOTY(how do i know him i watched SOTY songs on B4UπŸ˜›)

ehem ehem..

not sure though but he is GAY..  Kjo's partner like Manish Malhotra..πŸ˜†  will post the article tomorrow abt it.. πŸ˜‰

Nadia >>  πŸ₯Ί   πŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annu..

ehem ehem..

not sure though but he is GAY..  Kjo's partner like Manish Malhotra..πŸ˜†  will post the article tomorrow abt it.. πŸ˜‰

Nadia >>  πŸ₯Ί   πŸ˜†

i said i like him more than the other guy who seems to be the hero the heroine loves him
lol really πŸ˜†isn't he ashamed of himself (I mean KJO)dating a boyπŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
@Sidra
I was not talking about his acting..I was talking about his stance..his posture..the way he walks..the way he stands...basically his body language...
deff not SK have a unique style which i don't like lol

Yes but the marriage bit was not included in the story... it was suppose to start from RK forcing her into the showbiz..not into marriage...and then from there the jorney of Madhus life including her love story with RK was suppose to happen.. everything was supposed to be based in the behind the screens of the bollywood...
picture abhi baki hai mere dost...aue vaise bhi their shaadi is incomplete and i am sure he will force her into the showbiz very soon.the show just startedπŸ˜‰

No just because the same actress plays 3 different chracters doesnt mean she will have the same qualities.. Rati pandey has played 3 different roles and no where do you seeany of the character matching... and muskaan and madhubala have nothing in common.. they are complete contrasts..
i disagree... there is always something common in all characters that  actor portray ;his facial expressions , dialogue delivery in short his touch...for eg i watched both cansu dere shows sila and ezel and the two characters are poles apart but i found something commun in both i found sila in eysan and vise versa not coz CD didn't portray it well(no offense but CD  is a brilliant actress better than indian tv actresses including DD) but there is something of her in both characters .

Yes and that too without the typical love-hate conceptπŸ˜›
they are more like friendship-love concept...i prefer typical love hate concept even tought that  MB is not typical its different.

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

i said i like him more than the other guy who seems to be the hero the heroine loves him
lol really πŸ˜†isn't he ashamed of himself (I mean KJO)dating a boyπŸ˜†

naa.. the heoine maarofied big palti and ended up with this guy..  btw he is Siddharth Malhotra.. model-turned-actor.. Kjo's toy boy.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and the other hero is Varun Dhawan.. director David Dhawan's son..  he performed really well in the movie..

Kjo ki marzi bhaiii.. he is gay, cant date any girl.. πŸ˜­
Annu.. thumbnail
SIDRA..

how are u dear??

i hope you and ur family and all ur relatives are safe and sound.. 

my prayers are with you all.. please take care and hope u stay safe..  everything will be fine, INSHALLAH!!

EDIT..  Sidra, leave a message in kyph FC also.. members over there are getting worried abt you.. 
Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
@Sidra : i hope everything isgood at ur end and that nothing happened to u or ur family...
Annu.. thumbnail
Nadia.. if u like SOTY songs then why dont u watch the movie..