||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) - Page 73

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

but why u congratulated Sidra i am the only fan of this show here

πŸ˜† areyy ye kya baat hui bhaii.. so what if she doesnt like it the way you do.. but still she is watching it naa.. as a regular viewer of it i wished her too.. πŸ˜³

and most importantly  her favourite DD's show won the award.. doesnt matter what the show is, and how good it is..

she hesitated first but was in a hurry as the pooja was about to start

okay it seems like she had to accept the gift from that Pooja..  but MB knows that RK wont like it.. then she shouldnt have worn it naa.. i mean if she really cares abt his feelings.. 
Originally posted by Annu..

πŸ˜† areyy ye kya baat hui bhaii.. so what if she doesnt like it the way you do.. but still she is watching it naa.. as a regular viewer of it i wished her too.. πŸ˜³

and most importantly  her favourite DD's show won the award.. doesnt matter what the show is, and how good it is..

it doesn't make sense to me for eg if PV won any award i will congratulate Sidra but not u coz  u watch it yes  but u are not a fan of this show.
the award was not best actress award but best new show

okay it seems like she had to accept the gift from that Pooja..  but MB knows that RK wont like it.. then she shouldnt have worn it naa.. i mean if she really cares abt his feelings.. 

for pooja
yeah u are right

it doesn't make sense to me for eg if PV won any award i will congratulate Sidra but not u coz  u watch it yes  but u are not a fan of this show.
the award was not best actress award but best new show

WHO TOLD U THAT I M NOT A FAN OF PUNAR VIVAH??? πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜†

just bcoz i dont like to drool over the lead couple, their romantic scenes and blah blah.. do not spend hrs over there it means i m not a fan of it.. hein ji??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

and secondly, i discuss the show here with Sidra.. then what is it?? 

i watched Sangini but i hardly discussed it with anyone on its forum, why? coz i didnt like doing it coz i was not a fan of that show.. 

so what if Drashti didnt win any award.. her show won it, bas kaafi hai.. πŸ˜³

WHO TOLD U THAT I M NOT A FAN OF PUNAR VIVAH??? πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜†
i guessedπŸ˜‰
just bcoz i dont like to drool over the lead couple, their romantic scenes and blah blah.. do not spend hrs over there it means i m not a fan of it.. hein ji??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
do i drool over rishbala and we don't have romantic scenes yet their fights made me love themπŸ˜†
hein ji i know u are not a fan of it

and secondly, i discuss the show here with Sidra.. then what is it?? 

i watched Sangini but i hardly discussed it with anyone on its forum, why? coz i didnt like doing it coz i was not a fan of that show..
and with this show also

so what if Drashti didnt win any award.. her show won it, bas kaafi hai.. πŸ˜³
for u maybe not for me
😳

WHERE IS SIDRA??

jaldi se comment maar is post pe.. tell me who is rite here..  me or  Nadia?? πŸ˜†

😳

WHERE IS SIDRA??

jaldi se comment maar is post pe.. tell me who is rite here..  me or  Nadia?? πŸ˜†

she will deff agree with u

Annu lets stop quoting

kya haiii.. πŸ˜‘ 

she will deff agree with u

ab ye kya baat hui bhaii.. πŸ˜•

see, i already told u that if she is not a MB fan but still she must be happy that her fav DD's show won the Best show award..