Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddu246

sab churidar ka kamaal๐Ÿ˜›..

matlab wo tight ho sakta hai..  tum hyderabadi chodidaar stitch karwati naa.. us mein just 3-4 chodiyaan padti hein aur thoda lose hota hai as compared to normal.. 

Yea I did๐Ÿ˜Š

areyy toh bataya bhi nahin..๐Ÿค” and u already changed ur box..  anyways I really liked it.. but u should have put some caption acc to their pic..๐Ÿ˜ณ 

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love ur siggy Annu
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
sorry for late reply
u're offline??
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

she has a sexy back, no?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
yes she has thats why RK asked her to change the saari lol
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Siddu246 thumbnail
Siddu246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu..

" if i was a boy i would have been Karan Singh Grover part 2"-- Drashti Dhami.. 

Sidra, ur comments.. 

Why is she such good friends with this guy๐Ÿ˜• I would really love to hear her opinion on his cheating ways and how as a friend you could condone them but then again its not her life and not her business so I guess it works for her. And what are you comments on it...I think I could give a better reply once I read the whole interview.. Btw how weird is it that Drashti was paired opposite Mayank but is always questioned about KSG ..never once about Mayank even during the days he was somewhat popular and known...
Siddu246 thumbnail

btw Aamir Khan is performing Hajj this yr.. MASHALLAH! 

with his mother i guess..

why are people making such a big deal about this..MashAllah se millions of people did Hajj and most of them will be abiding by it whereas he will go back to work the next day and make out with katrina... 

and the only reason he did was because of his mother's wish so would he have done it otherwise ๐Ÿค”
Siddu246 thumbnail

Safeena's Valima pic..

this was the only outfit i liked of hers...she looked like a pakistani bride... well not really she hardly looked like a bride at all...i dont care what the problem is but how can a bride not wear mehdni on their wedding day...its like one of the essence of the bride and brings out her khoosurti... their whole wedding was pretty bland..it was basically a lets just get this over with thing.. and all her clothes were bad and partially cheap looking..she looked the same ..hardly had the bride glow..pretty sad i must say...though it was nice of her to wear her mother in laws johra ... and why does saif always have constipated face...churidar kuch zada hi tight hogaya hai๐Ÿ˜‰