Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

btw Annu was u online ?

u didnt wait for me..  buri baat!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

Girls did u like the song???

So every time I opened the page I would jump a little back and be like yeh har bar kahan se shuru hojata hai..I would check to see if I have any other page open or its some pop up ad...i went here and there lekin song would always play..I felt very dumb๐Ÿ˜†...
Siddu246 thumbnail
So Eid is almost here...what day is for you guys?

Did you guys get your Eid clothes yet?

How are you guys celebrating it?

My clothes are going to come one day before.. I hope they fit fine warna Ammi will be up tailoring all night long

Siddu246 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annu..

ohh i see but i think for this track they needed an actor with whom viewers could synpathize.. and Vineet is an apt choice, no?

I think he is the perfect choice..he is doing such an amazing job...a person who was once so despicable and now you actually feel for him and want him to live. vinnet really got into the depth of the character in no time...he has improved so much...I love the parallel redemption tracks they have shown of Yash and Prashant. Both men were always shown poles a part but when it came to hurting aarti they fell to same level and here now they are both standing at the same place..where one is losing his life and the other their child. really commendable story telling from the mittals.. ๐Ÿ‘

if Aarti helps him means she has to do it chup chupa ke.. then Yash ji will start having some doubts on her that Aarti ji is hiding something from me and looking kuch badli badli si.. and Aarti ji will be like.. wo main mandir gayi thi, wo main doc ke paas gayi thi.. Yash ji Aapko toh pata hai, thoda time toh lag hi jata hai..  and Yash ji will be like..  aisa koi baat nahin Aarti ji, mujhe bas Aapki chinta ho rahi thi, Aap apna khayaal rakha kijiye.. ๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ˜†yup i am betting on this too.. i am guessing aarti will only say yes to help prashant is if she finds out he was the man who helped them when she fainted and will feel sorry for him...oh and of course the emotional blackmail from shoba maa and dubey ji๐Ÿ˜ก.. that will be the annoying part...these 2 always blackmail her in listening to to them hence why she is in this position right now...

btw when will they start calling each other.. Yash and Aarti? 

im waiting for this too... i am guessing after confession and i want them to show a  really cute naughty convo between them where yash tells her to stop and she does the same.. btw a new promo released and in one part Yash calls her "Aarti" all of a sudden...it was magical๐Ÿ˜†

and who is mittal?? the director or the writer.. 

he is the producer...director, writer..everything but mostly the producer..

Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Siddu246 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annu..

heyy its Talha's bday.. 20th oct.. just 2 min left.. 

happy belated bday to him๐Ÿ˜Š
Siddu246 thumbnail
Will reply back to everything else later...

Annu.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

I think he is the perfect choice..he is doing such an amazing job...a person who was once so despicable and now you actually feel for him and want him to live. vinnet really got into the depth of the character in no time...he has improved so much...I love the parallel redemption tracks they have shown of Yash and Prashant. Both men were always shown poles a part but when it came to hurting aarti they fell to same level and here now they are both standing at the same place..where one is losing his life and the other their child. really commendable story telling from the mittals.. ๐Ÿ‘

but Sidra don't u think by doing so, the writer  director made his job easier.. for this track, they have taken an actor who plays positive roles in serials so its easy for us to feel for Prashant now..  btw i like Vineet's dard bhari awaaz, he should have been a RJ.. 

Okay may be i didn't get properly but more than their child, i think Yash is more concerned for Aarti's health which he should be.. the fear that i might lose my child is not there.. 

๐Ÿ˜†yup i am betting on this too.. i am guessing aarti will only say yes to help prashant is if she finds out he was the man who helped them when she fainted and will feel sorry for him...oh and of course the emotional blackmail from shoba maa and dubey ji๐Ÿ˜ก.. that will be the annoying part...these 2 always blackmail her in listening to to them hence why she is in this position right now...

only Ansh knows abt him and i think Aarti will come to know abt it once she would agree to help him.. this will make her feel more sorry for him..   ohh don't worry.. remember how they made her agree to hide the truth abt being a divorcee.. haath jod kar.. bas waise hi drama phir se karenge dono.. aur room se Prashant khooon khooon kare ga..   Shoba will be like..  bol Aarti, maanegi na hamari ye baat.. degi na Prashant ko ek naya jeevan daan.. ๐Ÿค”

im waiting for this too... i am guessing after confession and i want them to show a  really cute naughty convo between them where yash tells her to stop and she does the same.. btw a new promo released and in one part Yash calls her "Aarti" all of a sudden...it was magical

do u have a dailymotion link of it.. YT is still blocked here.. mere ko bhi dekhna hai wo promo..๐Ÿ˜” yupp agree.. I like conversations.. baatein karo dher saari.. no falling in his arms and 15-20 sec eye locking scenes plzz.. ๐Ÿ˜ต  ๐Ÿ˜†

he is the producer...director, writer..everything but mostly the producer.. 

hein.. writing and directing are really hard and time consuming things.. how does he manage both.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

Gc said he wudnt do lip locks. 

on tv, they hardly show any lip locks but in BW it's a common thing now.. depends on who is ur producer/director and how much he listens to u.. 

I hope not too..I dont even think he should do any movies..its just not possible anymore to find a place for yourself amongst the khans and star kids...no way will kjo give him a break... but i guess till a person doesn't try they wont ever will know if they could have or not succeed. and its been GCs dream to do movies so hopefully he gets the chance to do something worthwhile even if its not successful. 

I think the prob is, he is getting some really good work on tv so leaving all that behind and maaroing haath peir in BW wouldn't be a wise decision.. if he waits for few yrs means there is no gaurantee that he will get a good break in films in near future..  Rajeev Khandelwal jaisa haal na ho.. one good movie.. was apreciated by everyone and then couple of B grade movies.. and now no work, nothing.. ab Rajeev na gher ka raha, na ghaat ka.. 

No it didn't have to do with them being umcomfy with each other...they share a very good rapport off screen. and they did some intimate scenes at yash bday party..the labon pe song seq..also both GC and KS have done intimate scenes in the past I doubt they would hesitate going in to such a project where they know high romance is required... and KS just had an interview where she said they were okay with doing intimate scenes and also during the jai jai shiv shanker dance..GC kissed KS hand ..so I doubt he wud have a prob giving it a peck on it๐Ÿ˜‰... 

Okay watch this sequence again.. BD could have been used in two places only.. once when he opens her choli's string.. and second when he kisses her hand..  pause it  @ 1:57..   its NOT Gurmeet..๐Ÿ˜‰  this guy's moustache is different from GC.. ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtlxur

๐Ÿ˜†I didn't know I was this bad...But I wish I knew him personally๐Ÿ˜ณ...I have a little thing for himโ˜บ๏ธ...of course meaning high respect๐Ÿ˜‰ but yea๐Ÿ˜ณ

ji ji main samjh gayi.. PV se judi har baat, har insaan pe Aapka dil aaya hua hai.. ๐Ÿ˜›  

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago