Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) - Page 55

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: annu127

finally Bittya rani ke darshan ho hi gaye.. ðŸ˜µ

she is cute ...seems like she has chubby cheeks...hopefully she will go after her mom and not on her her dad side...notice how none of the bachans are good looking...very average looking people... and why are people so hyped to see this baby...this is not hollywood...bollywod mein yeh sab kab shuru hua😆...no one hardly cares for what the baby looks like and yes I know its the bachans and its aish and blah blah but still

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

why u are watching it then if u don't like it??😕...don't watch it coz u don't have anyother serial to watch...u don't have too.

oh she will watch it even if she doesn't like it..I will make sure of it 😛
Siddu246 thumbnail

i think salman is a great host 

Ya he is...I use to watch him on dus ka dum show on sony..it was very stupid..concept and all but he made it interesting...it was fun to watch cuz of him and the way he interacts with audience and participants..he does a lot of crazy stuff and makes you laugh a lot...dont know about big boss..i have never watched it...seems too much of a hassle Lol
Siddu246 thumbnail

just my humble opinion..  actors like DD, GC are very over rated.. i didnt see Geet, but i found her kinda average as Madhu.. 

GC.. dont like his weak voice and dialogue delivery at all..   

So whats you definition of being over rated...??
Siddu246 thumbnail

i don't like Barun Sobti's voice ...i liked DD character in DMG

Ya his voice is weird na...like he has bad dialogue delivery...Never opens his mouth fully... i think he would have had a better one I could have liked him as Arnav...and DD as Muskaan is one of my favs..her fights with Rahul were hilarious... made a vm of them for my friend and it was fun watching all there scenes😆

Siddu246 thumbnail

did i say she shouldnt have been thr.. but she came across as a very samjhdaar person.. how can someone like her watch that crap show with such gr8 interest..  making a topic after every epi and then reply back to each post is not an easy thing to do spl when u have such a tough busy life like her.. 

I dont know bheegi or anything about her but just cuz you are samjhdar doesn't mean you cant invest time and interest in a show like Dmg...these types of shows are always for stress relief and to get away from real life so if someone spends their time enjoying it I dont think its bad or anything.. it was probably something she liked doing hence why she found time to do it.. just my pov
Siddu246 thumbnail

^^   the title of the CC should be changed now..

Busy Ladkiyaan so no wailey kaam.. 

And why are you not falling under this category...abhi tak uni nahi shuru hui or you are done or something..??
Siddu246 thumbnail

hi Sidra 🤗how are u?
congo for gurmeet

hey nadia🤗I'm good..just hella busy...but loving it... whats up with you..?? what is new..??

and thank youuu ...I was on top of the world dancing😆

Siddu246 thumbnail
Okay done for today..phew..I am tired🥱..but still got plenty more to reply back to...

Annu will reply back to all the PV stuff hopefully by this end of the week..Cuz of course got lots to say
😛

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

VD has improved but he still has a long way to go...At times you still want to cringe especially with his stance and the way he walks...He needs to let loose and stop getting inspired from Salman Khan...He needs to know there cant be another Sallu😉 But yes will be odd seeing him romance with DD ..It didn't suit him in his last show so I doubt it will here...
all actors have long way to go and to work on themselves no one is perfect and VD is doing great...well this is ur opinion only and i don't think he is imitating sallu he likes him yes but he didn't copy anything from salman they are diffrent...and i think VD already know it as there is one VD as well...i don't think so as VD and DD share a great chemistry so it will be very interesting seeing them romance i am sure we will have mindblowing scenes...btw i've seen some scenes from his last show and he was not that bad as many ppl claim.
Who knows may be he will surprise us ...And the story in this show is lost..It was suppose to be about a middle class girl becoming a major superstar and dealing with the behind the screen stuff of the movie industry but here they had to fall back to the typical revenge marriage leading to the typical knok jhoks and them finding a soft spot for each other and falling in love...
i think u are wrong coz the title is MB EK ISHQ EK JUNOON not MB autobiography...and about MB bcoming an actress this track is on the way but for now they are focusing on MB&RK love story as its more important.
 DD is basically back to playing her Geet character of course a bit less chirpy and more dramatic bu still the show...the script ..premise is all changed and not original anymore.
she is more like Muskaan than geet.
 And
all these girls acting like teenagers are eating it up because they love the love-hate relationship that burns their screens with their "chemistry"...Of course Nadia is excluded in this category for obvious reasons😉
not in MB forum only but in all forums like GEET, IPKKND , PV and others.
yeah u are right i am excluded coz i am not a teenager anymore i am old.