||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

i love this siggy
this guy is too hot😳

did he fall for her? 
she told him then i am going to sleep on the couch but he pulls her hand and puts a partition of pillows between them but madhu want to sleep on the sofa but RK says pleaseand he says he does not say please to anyone so she should not insukt his please😆he asks her to sleep on the bed and turn around and sleep madhu also lies down and RK asks her to close her eyes and sleep as she was still hesitating he sensed her lol nd madhu is amazed she turns sideways and sleep

she developped a soft corner for him thats why she accepted to sleep next to him that easily
yes u should start watching it ...its getting interesting day by day

no he didn't fall for her yet but she is
i don't know why i can't open my pms?

she told him then i am going to sleep on the couch but he pulls her hand and puts a partition of pillows between them but madhu want to sleep on the sofa but RK says pleaseand he says he does not say please to anyone so she should not insukt his please😆he asks her to sleep on the bed and turn around and sleep madhu also lies down and RK asks her to close her eyes and sleep as she was still hesitating he sensed her lol nd madhu is amazed she turns sideways and sleep

this reminds me of Bhalobasha.. AK consummation nite..  as it was Pallavi's ff so it had to happen..😆

link do mujhe.. i have to see it.. ðŸ˜†

in PV..  ArYa still address each other as 'ji'..  Yash ji,   Aarti ji..  ðŸ˜µ  cmon it looks so gAy.. ðŸ˜†

i don't know why i can't open my pms?

refresh the page..  

no he didn't fall for her yet but she is

ohhh  how typical.. girls like to fall for bad boys.. 

she developped a soft corner for him thats why she accepted to sleep next to him that easily

but why? dont tell me that he did something good for her family so finally she realized that he isnt a bad person as she thought.. its like  dil ka bura nahin RK..