Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

Annu can u post the video here i need to watch the scene then i can replay

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJC64LjpjU[/YOUTUBE]

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: annu127

it means he can only play one type of roles.. rude arrogant full of himself.. 

btw again its a typical revenge marriage track..  so whats new they are offering to their viewers..   why is it so much popular..  

no i didn't say that i said he is good till now as a rude boy coz i didn't watch hid other shows so i had no idea about his skills lets see how he will portray the role of a romantic guy.
they had only 4 pheras...they had a contract when she can pay him back she is free...she is his spot girl๐Ÿ˜†...
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
and they have RK lol
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no i didn't say that i said he is good till now as a rude boy coz i didn't watch hid other shows so i had no idea about his skills lets see how he will portray the role of a romantic guy.
they had only 4 pheras...they had a contract when she can pay him back she is free...she is his spot girl๐Ÿ˜†...

goshhh  HILARIOUS!!  how can a popular show have such a stupid storyline.. 

ohhh  only 4 pharas.. and still they are man n wife?  is that possible??  ๐Ÿ˜•  isnt illegal?? ๐Ÿ˜†

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

goshhh  HILARIOUS!!  how can a popular show have such a stupid storyline.. 

ohhh  only 4 pharas.. and still they are man n wife?  is that possible??  ๐Ÿ˜•  isnt illegal?? ๐Ÿ˜†

on the contrary the storyline is very well written thats why i started watching the show i just didn't tell u eveything in detail
yes tthey are half husband and wife
Annu.. thumbnail

on the contrary the storyline is very well written thats why i started watching the show i just didn't tell u eveything in detail
yes tthey are half husband and wife

i also watched it till Madhu was getting engaged to some other guy.. then Ramadan came and channel got banned.. had no desire to watch it online as one PV is enough for me.. 

what do u mean half husband n wife.. if u didnt complete all the 7 pharas means ur marriage is illegal, no? 
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Okay so i was roaming around in PV section today where i saw one topic made by Sidra.. its abt ArYa lip lock.. already crossed 26 pages..

CONGRATS Sidra!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

btw didn't go through all the pages but what I have noticed is that everyone was so shocked and felt disgusted that how can GC and Kritika do this.. lip lock on screen?? as if some Imran Hashmi's standard thing had to be shown.. chalo nothing happened it was just a rumor, trps gimmick whatever u name it.. but why so much hangama over a mere 2-3 sec kiss.. its a family show?  so if they have no prob watching a rape or any intimate scene, if they don't feel any embarrassment while watching the entire consummation sequence with their families then why it becomes such a big deal if the lead couple merely touch each other's lips..  sari sharam haya tabhi kyun aati hai?? when Yash opens the string of Aarti's choli how many of them flipped the channel??  ๐Ÿค”

where was the kiss๐Ÿ˜•??? i didn't see any kiss...well he kissed her hand only
btw i saw a kiss in an india soap i think on zee tv a real kiss and i honestly was shocked why coz i am not used to see indians kiss on tv...they do much more but they do not kiss๐Ÿ˜†
why they were shocked i think most fans like to see their fav couple  kissing onscreen๐Ÿ˜‰

i think PV fans are over reacting even if they kissed what is the big deal after all indians do kiss and do much more.

Annu.. thumbnail
how much time do u need Nadia to post ur comment on the vdo??  ๐Ÿ˜ก

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

i also watched it till Madhu was getting engaged to some other guy.. then Ramadan came and channel got banned.. had no desire to watch it online as one PV is enough for me.. 

what do u mean half husband n wife.. if u didnt complete all the 7 pharas means ur marriage is illegal, no? 

they are a half married couple...not a real husband and wife
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

how much time do u need Nadia to post ur comment on the vdo??  ๐Ÿ˜ก

i already did