Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) - Page 22

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

i wonder where she is?

i guess her summer/spring whatever break is over now.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys

I'm Back Again

I cut my hand very badly in many places.. I ended up breaking a glass with my bare hands and it hit a nerve.So hand had to be bandaged and treated severely..  So I was crying in A LOT...A LOT  of pain. Never felt such a pain in my life before. It was completely unbearable. My sister told me I was not in my senses and that blood was every where and that I kept passing out and she had to keep holding me up.

And Also my uni has started...so I have been extremely busy with that. I have a pretty hectic schedule and very tough classes this time because it is my last year so have to work extra hard. I haven't gotten much sleep nor getting any time to think clearly...

I hope to be more active as soon as possible but if not I hope you guys don't forget me  ...
I really miss talking and being with you guys

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i wonder where she is?

Ab meri itni bhi nahi jurat that I celebrate one of the most beautiful moments of my life and not include you guys in it
😳
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

Hey Guys

I'm Back Again

I cut my hand very badly in many places.. I ended up breaking a glass with my bare hands and it hit a nerve.So hand had to be bandaged and treated severely..  So I was crying in A LOT...A LOT  of pain. Never felt such a pain in my life before. It was completely unbearable. My sister told me I was not in my senses and that blood was every where and that I kept passing out and she had to keep holding me up.

And Also my uni has started...so I have been extremely busy with that. I have a pretty hectic schedule and very tough classes this time because it is my last year so have to work extra hard. I haven't gotten much sleep nor getting any time to think clearly...

I hope to be more active as soon as possible but if not I hope you guys don't forget me  ...

😲how are u feeling now Sid?...what happened with u was terrible...did u stay in the hopital?...be careful next time okay...i hope ur feeling much better now...i wish u a speed recovery🤗
good luck with ur studies...i know it is hard but everything will be okay...we will never forget u and we've missed u so much😳
Take care my dear and be careful okay😉

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Ab meri itni bhi nahi jurat that I celebrate one of the most beautiful moments of my life and not include you guys in it
😳

u know Anila she have weird thoughts😆
Annu.. thumbnail

Hey Guys

I'm Back Again

if  Im not wrong this is the 3rd or 4th time in one yr when u got urself theek thak zakhmi.. you seem to be prone to accident Sidra.. and how did it happen? by chance or u were angry at someone and smahsed the glass agaisnt the table..😉

so u got sticthes on ur hand, rite.. so if it is ur strong hand then it must be more painful..  take care of urself dear.. zra sambhal ke raha karo..

ji bilkul, study comes first.. jamm ke padhai karo.. wish u good luck!😳

missing u so much..🤗

Annu.. thumbnail

u know Anila she have weird thoughts😆

weird thoughts kyun?  aisi baaton pe toh dil mein laddoo phoottey hein, haina Sidra!!??  ðŸ˜†

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Annu my internet speed is too slow i will replay later
Annu.. thumbnail
^^    no prob..  read this joke..

shortest definition of a married man >>   Ek Tha Tiger  ðŸ˜›
Annu.. thumbnail

Annu my internet speed is too slow i will replay later

btw i was about to over react at you..😉  i thought u are ignoring my pm..

oopss   bach gayi main!!  ðŸ˜†