abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved how cute Piddi gets when it comes to Bobby!

there is no denying the fact that he's like little miss sunshine! But jab Bobby par baat aati hai tou janaab gets cuter!

First when he wanted to "study"..he didn't want to in a place where Bobby would see his "books"..Impression guys..Samjha karo! and the chota glances he'd maarofy Bobby ki tarf...It was like an internal struggle...and finally his heart won over his other body parts..and he slammed his "study books" shut!!

Second when Bobby was upset about not going for football practice uske andar ka hero jaaga and he decided to revolt ALONE! I was bowled over by how he spoke to jaitley! I mean this is choo..hey we are talking about...But he looked nothing less than a sher to me!!

Third when his request(or demand) was refused he didn't let it act as dampener and decided to turn the class room into a football ground for his lady(ummm...I hope Bobby doesn't mind me calling her one)! Uff yeh mohabbat!!

The song that came to my mind was tu mera hero from Desi Boyz!!

Cheers:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely! awesome post
piddi is just so adorable... superb performance by nikhil!!
waiting to c dis luv story unfold.. although i knw its nt going to happen so sooonn😆
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piddi is so so so adorable.I love the way he sharmaofies in front of bobby.Waiting for the day when Bobby Piddi ko bahoon mein uthakar look look hawa hawa karegi🤣
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know and shaz ^ your comment is hilarious
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: samratrocks

absolutely! awesome post

piddi is just so adorable... superb performance by nikhil!!
waiting to c dis luv story unfold.. although i knw its nt going to happen so sooonn😆

I know...and he gets better day by day!!!

Not going to happy anytime soon..specially after today's warning issued by Bobby!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Piddi is so so so adorable.I love the way he sharmaofies in front of bobby.Waiting for the day when Bobby Piddi ko bahoon mein uthakar look look hawa hawa karegi

Haha...

He's too cute! Aaj tou chance pe dance maar raha tha! 

The song dedication should be reversed:From Piddi to Bobby:Tu mera Hero🤣
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

i know and shaz ^ your comment is hilarious

😊
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWSUM post hahaha and soo true wen it cums to Bobby ...Piddi is jus different ...he will do anything and everything to jus crease the tension out of Bobby's head😛😳

I luv the way he stood up for Bobby wen she wanted to practice and offered to help her practice in the class itself hahaha he is definitely a sweetheart😳😆

and today was damn AWSUM hahaha omg for Bobby he is ready to play anoder trick on Jaitley awww he is damn sweet hahaha but hope Jaitley dus not eat him alive🤣🤣🤣
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post 
I know Piddi is damn adorableand funny at a same time  !! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†  I can't wait for their love story to start !!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovestory ban ne me time lagta hai ðŸ¤ª