The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Tu Mera Hero!

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I loved how cute Piddi gets when it comes to Bobby!

there is no denying the fact that he's like little miss sunshine! But jab Bobby par baat aati hai tou janaab gets cuter!

First when he wanted to "study"..he didn't want to in a place where Bobby would see his "books"..Impression guys..Samjha karo! and the chota glances he'd maarofy Bobby ki tarf...It was like an internal struggle...and finally his heart won over his other body parts..and he slammed his "study books" shut!!

Second when Bobby was upset about not going for football practice uske andar ka hero jaaga and he decided to revolt ALONE! I was bowled over by how he spoke to jaitley! I mean this is choo..hey we are talking about...But he looked nothing less than a sher to me!!

Third when his request(or demand) was refused he didn't let it act as dampener and decided to turn the class room into a football ground for his lady(ummm...I hope Bobby doesn't mind me calling her one)! Uff yeh mohabbat!!

The song that came to my mind was tu mera hero from Desi Boyz!!

Cheers:)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xpreeti_kreyaIndigoBlues..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..sweetshineThe007Shivani--Min-Yoongi--thegameisonluv_arshasamratrockslostmymusic.snowflake.Nikki_Titli

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
absolutely! awesome post
piddi is just so adorable... superb performance by nikhil!!
waiting to c dis luv story unfold.. although i knw its nt going to happen so sooonnLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Piddi is so so so adorable.I love the way he sharmaofies in front of bobby.Waiting for the day when Bobby Piddi ko bahoon mein uthakar look look hawa hawa karegiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw--Min-Yoongi--

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i know and shaz ^ your comment is hilarious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

absolutely! awesome post
piddi is just so adorable... superb performance by nikhil!!
waiting to c dis luv story unfold.. although i knw its nt going to happen so sooonnLOL

I know...and he gets better day by day!!!

Not going to happy anytime soon..specially after today's warning issued by Bobby!
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Piddi is so so so adorable.I love the way he sharmaofies in front of bobby.Waiting for the day when Bobby Piddi ko bahoon mein uthakar look look hawa hawa karegi

Haha...

He's too cute! Aaj tou chance pe dance maar raha tha! 

The song dedication should be reversed:From Piddi to Bobby:Tu mera HeroROFL
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i know and shaz ^ your comment is hilarious

Smile
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
AWSUM post hahaha and soo true wen it cums to Bobby ...Piddi is jus different ...he will do anything and everything to jus crease the tension out of Bobby's headTongueEmbarrassed

I luv the way he stood up for Bobby wen she wanted to practice and offered to help her practice in the class itself hahaha he is definitely a sweetheartEmbarrassedLOL

and today was damn AWSUM hahaha omg for Bobby he is ready to play anoder trick on Jaitley awww he is damn sweet hahaha but hope Jaitley dus not eat him aliveROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index