Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

INDU AS PRESIDENT AND PATIDEV (Page 2)

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

BeChara Indu ... Waise hi Pareshaan Ab aur Tang mat kroo LOL  I love his Dialogue ...Wink  Kya Soch Kar Shadi Ki Thii Aur Kya Ho Gaya... ROFL ROFL ROFL

harish tum kabhi shaddi mat karnaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishroshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

I'd like to see balance and sensibility with romance... for me romance and passion has no meaning unless there's a sensible storyline  (well at least sensible enough for serial standards) ... when makers give up one for the other it pisses me off... i.e. for the sake of drama, completely cutting off the romance element or for the sake of romance completely ruining the crux of the story...

when there IS a sensible storyline, boy can I marvel at the passion and romance between the leads...

this is precisely what's happening in RJN too... its either one or the other... there needs to be more balance... :) 
thats why i keep stating that the lead up to the swetha track as a very good time in the story line that was later ruined...
Indu was portrayed quite dabangg at that time... he did a stupid mistake of kidnapping swetha but we then got to see his good-side too when he admitted the girl at the hospital... his relationship with Sanchi grew (slowly) what with their meeting at jail... and then how sanchi felt sorry for not listening to Indu...then it became thrilling how they both got implicated in the story and decided to make a run for it-  the way Indu didn't care for Sanchi and yet cared for her that night in the jungle... all was good till they spent that night at the jungle ...and then everything went down from next morn.. LOL

similar with the election voting track - we could see Indu's daring attitude (during voting, during the fight that broke out in the college etc) but yet we could still see a growth in his character i.e. wanting to be fair in the elections, we could see a change in his relationship with Sanchi when he didn't feel bad about giving up the elections for her... but then, after that everything again went pffft...

Edited by lashy - 08 August 2012 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Yes, Lashy ...

That is what I have poined out ... How long we will see Indu doing household chores 50 50.
Most of us will agree that show is running because of bindaas attitude of Indu singh .

Dabaang Indu, which is vanished and I seriously dont know how CV's are planning to show his bindaas attitude once again to the viewers .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi04

Originally posted by devraniharish

BeChara Indu ... Waise hi Pareshaan Ab aur Tang mat kroo LOL  I love his Dialogue ...Wink  Kya Soch Kar Shadi Ki Thii Aur Kya Ho Gaya... ROFL ROFL ROFL

harish tum kabhi shaddi mat karnaLOL

LOL Indu ki haalat Dekh kar toh Shaadi ka Mann Bilkul nahi hain... Bechara Indu Sher Hua Krta Tha ... Bheegi Billi Ban gaya hain Aapni Biwi ke saamne... Wink

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
jb tk romance dikh raha h insa ke beech mjhe koi prlm nhi. Waise bhi univer aur nafrat bahut dkh li. Ab kch pyar mohabbat dkhne ki iccha h

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index