Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It will always be ArnavSinghRaizada's story. (Page 2)

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennad

Yes! it is very interesting to see the journey of a Maleprotagonistfor a change, most serials are about the Bahus and how they overcome every obstacles in their lives, this time it is a Male. Interesting indeed! and what a handsome dude at that tooWink

One cant be too sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by inspiringstars

Yes Indeed, it will be!!
I am so intrigued about the whole plot.

On one hand he says he respects his father, on the other he says, nobody should be taking his name in the house. This much hatred, then why the respect?
And how is Khushi involved here, and why do I think somewhere Shyam is involved too?

I hope they dont stray away from the main past, to just garner the TRPs with the unnecessary Saas-bahu drama.

If they hav the kind of drama like yest, then rest assured no need of any saas-bahu forTRPs .

Yeah I know the drama was intense, but the Bahu, the naukrani bit was too much...now that she knows Khushi is her bahu..she should stop the stupid, achoot stuff...its annoying. I love Arnav though, Barun is very good in intense drama...did you see the SBS segment, where he is almost in tears...I just love his intense scenes...Oh God the best was the aftermath of the terrace scene!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Yes Indeed, it will be!!

On one hand he says he respects his father, on the other he says, nobody should be taking his name in the house. This much hatred, then why the respect?
And how is Khushi involved here, and why do I think somewhere Shyam is involved too?

I hope they dont stray away from the main past, to just garner the TRPs with the unnecessary Saas-bahu drama.

@Bold: True,
Somehow even i don't feel Arnav's dad had an affair coz Arnav wud'nt say he has respect for him then ...
Seems to me Arnav's dad fought for the rights of someone else against the entire family's wishes and in that process hurt his entire family bringing that horrendous situation...hence Arnav's anger that his father didn't choose their family's peace and not disrespect..No son wud respect if his father had an affair!

Rockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Yes Indeed, it will be!!

If they hav the kind of drama like yest, then rest assured no need of any saas-bahu forTRPs .

Yeah I know the drama was intense, but the Bahu, the naukrani bit was too much...now that she knows Khushi is her bahu..she should stop the stupid, achoot stuff...its annoying. I love Arnav though, Barun is very good in intense drama...did you see the SBS segment, where he is almost in tears...I just love his intense scenes...Oh God the best was the aftermath of the terrace scene!!

Barun is just so Fab in it. Even my inner fan girl swooned. I think if the plan to change a woman as strict as dadi it would help with the TRPs. If they give intense Arhi scenes.along with it then everybodys happy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiringstarspreetihere

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Yes Indeed, it will be!!

he said i respect u dadi but i don't like people taking his name in this house.

@bold: Oh yeah, i went and checked , its true...there's goes my last hope that Arnav's father was a poor misunderstood gentleman LOL

Rockerchic

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
yes... a big truth which I am enduring it with lots of bitterness...

Hats off GUL khan.. she succeeded to her philosophy of making the HERO a Hero always( anti and/or not anti).. and the female lead ... let me find some suitable names starting with scapegoat, victim, idiot,joker,poor,abused... oh im getting headache if I start thinking about the real position of khushi in IPKKND...

again hats off GUL and GH...

btw... you perfectly summarized IPKKND.. lemme take a chill pill now..Smile

Edited by godhuli12 - 07 August 2012 at 10:41pm
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Well , It is now & I'm not too sure how I feel about it .

Who says Cvs dont give us what we want? Cvs are giving us exactly what we want. In fact they're making the whole show about the sole object of our desire, Arnav Singh Raizada.

They show Arnav manhandle khushi:  We drool.
They show Arnav backmailing khushi: We drool.
Hell, They show Arnav: we drool.

They dont show him :We hate. 
They focus on Khushi a bit too much : We hate.
They make him the rakshas and khushi the rajkumari: we hate.

Hence they've transformed the whole story just for us, They've made it all about Arnav. 

And Khushi and Anjali are merely supporting characters now, The Sautan and didi who depend on our oh'so prince charming adding to his glory! 

Go to top