It will always be ArnavSinghRaizada's story.

Posted: 11 years ago
It isn't about a lost girl with hopes and dreams.

It isn't about a broken woman who longs for attention.

It was, is and will always be the story of a boy who saw too much and felt too much. It will always be the story of Arnav Malik Singh Raizada.

14 years ago he saw something that changed him forever. Something that ruined his sister's happiness and 14 years later history repeats itself.

It will always be the journey of man on a quest for love. The little boy who misses his mother.

It will always be the story of how Arnav Malik became Arnav Singh Raizada.

It will always be the story of a boy who grew up too soon.

It will always be the story of his lost faith in love and the story of how it found him regardless.

It will always be Arnav's story.

~Rockerchic
Yes Indeed, it will be!!
I am so intrigued about the whole plot.

On one hand he says he respects his father, on the other he says, nobody should be taking his name in the house. This much hatred, then why the respect?
And how is Khushi involved here, and why do I think somewhere Shyam is involved too?

I hope they dont stray away from the main past, to just garner the TRPs with the unnecessary Saas-bahu drama.
Yes! it is very interesting to see the journey of a Male protagonist for a change, most serials are about the Bahus and how they overcome every obstacles in their lives, this time it is a Male. Interesting indeed! and what a handsome dude at that too😉
Originally posted by inspiringstars

Yes Indeed, it will be!!

On one hand he says he respects his father, on the other he says, nobody should be taking his name in the house. This much hatred, then why the respect?
And how is Khushi involved here, and why do I think somewhere Shyam is involved too?

I hope they dont stray away from the main past, to just garner the TRPs with the unnecessary Saas-bahu drama.
he said i respect u dadi but i don't like people taking his name in this house.

Yes Indeed, it will be!!

If they hav the kind of drama like yest, then rest assured no need of any saas-bahu forTRPs .
Originally posted by innocentgreen

he said i respect u dadi but i don't like people taking his name in this house.

Oh really, my bad, will have to see the episode again...too busy in drooling over Barun...😆
Originally posted by jennad

Yes! it is very interesting to see the journey of a Maleprotagonistfor a change, most serials are about the Bahus and how they overcome every obstacles in their lives, this time it is a Male. Interesting indeed! and what a handsome dude at that too😉

One cant be too sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
Originally posted by Rockerchic

If they hav the kind of drama like yest, then rest assured no need of any saas-bahu forTRPs .

Yeah I know the drama was intense, but the Bahu, the naukrani bit was too much...now that she knows Khushi is her bahu..she should stop the stupid, achoot stuff...its annoying. I love Arnav though, Barun is very good in intense drama...did you see the SBS segment, where he is almost in tears...I just love his intense scenes...Oh God the best was the aftermath of the terrace scene!!

Yes Indeed, it will be!!

@Bold: True,
Somehow even i don't feel Arnav's dad had an affair coz Arnav wud'nt say he has respect for him then ...
Seems to me Arnav's dad fought for the rights of someone else against the entire family's wishes and in that process hurt his entire family bringing that horrendous situation...hence Arnav's anger that his father didn't choose their family's peace and not disrespect..No son wud respect if his father had an affair!

Yeah I know the drama was intense, but the Bahu, the naukrani bit was too much...now that she knows Khushi is her bahu..she should stop the stupid, achoot stuff...its annoying. I love Arnav though, Barun is very good in intense drama...did you see the SBS segment, where he is almost in tears...I just love his intense scenes...Oh God the best was the aftermath of the terrace scene!!

Barun is just so Fab in it. Even my inner fan girl swooned. I think if the plan to change a woman as strict as dadi it would help with the TRPs. If they give intense Arhi scenes.along with it then everybodys happy!