Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

roli should wear a western dress (Page 2)

spriyanka297 Groupbie
spriyanka297
spriyanka297

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yesss roli must show wearing western costume for siddhant and sid apne masti ke mood mein aa jaye... plz cv give us more rosid scene...we all watch this show for rosid... 

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
yes u guyzz are right i want roli and siddhant back to their former self u knw their fun,romantic,cute side this is not fair that cvcs are giving us micro sec of roli and siddhant that too an angry siddhant and a sad roli enough is enough stop this anger thingy rosid angry at each other is not fair i thought rosid leaving alone would give us more cute romantic scenes!but nahh they just ruined it all!they ruined the rosid scenes!god knows now that they will show us a sad miscarriage track  ssk is will be full of rona dhona right now!we wnt be able to see a romantic rosid scene!i mean plzzz for the love of god give us a proper romantic rosid scene!i miss my caring siddhant!
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
The CVs are in love with Simar (and also Khushi), so there is no way they are going to give Rosid good scenes. They already know Rosid is the best couple of the show, and that is their biggest problem. They are trying to show that Prem is the perfect husband but Siddhant doesn't know how to care for Roli. Because the show is called "Sasural SIMAR Ka," they are always going to make us feel that Rosid is not that important. The one thing they have to realize is Rosid is the only reason the show is still on air, because people started to take some interest in the show only after Manish came. Simar and Prem were not able to impress audiences and that's why they brought ROSID! Everyone loves Roli and Siddhant, but to keep Simar and Prem the main lead, CVs have to show Roli and Siddhant doesn't know how to think or act properly! Even before, they tried to show Roli negative, because she was more loved by the audience. And now, they are trying to show Premar is a perfect couple, and they don't care about Rosid! The one thing they have to understand is that if there is no Rosid, there is no way people will like this show! Ok, they love Premar, it's ok. But why not give Rosid some good scenes? Everyone already knows who is best and by trying to make Premar better, they are making us hate them more!

Sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings, but that is what I feel after watching this show.Angry

Edited by SunshineTears - 08 August 2012 at 6:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lisarosespriyanka297aoishi_2006savkatikaJesmi9

spriyanka297 Groupbie
spriyanka297
spriyanka297

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
CVs its our ( rosidians) demand show us roli wearing western dress for siddhant Day Dreamingand want more masti between rosid... every day we want rosid scene aur woh bho eksaath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

lisarose Newbie
lisarose
lisarose

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I wish CVS come to this forum and show whatever we want.
That would be nice of CVS to show Roli in a western dress and some long Rosid scenes too.
But we might have to wait till Kushi leaves. Anyways since they are outside of the house I think Roli can where atleast some Salwar Kameez for a change.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yaar lisa all our wishes have gone down to drain cause rosid are back into the house why god whyyy!now roli will be back to her simar mahan simar mahan form!yaar ab toh rosid scene bohut kaam milega upar se simar ka miscarriage roli toh abh sara attention sirf simar ko degi!yaar i wish like they would show us roli in a western dress just for once yeaa yaar i hope the cvcs would look at our forum for once!and would make her rosid dream come true!but no they are too busy showing khushi racks and all!now that we might get a small break from khushi i want to see some awesome rosid scene!yaar i really want to see them get married again!rosid deserves another marriage!u knw with all the customs!god knows wether the cvcs will fulfill our wish or not!Cry

Go to top