roli should wear a western dress

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
remember back then in one of the older epis siddhant teased roli abt how would she look like in a western dress!i think its about time we should be able to see roli in a western dress as the khushi drama will go on for a long time!so as rosid are leaving alone!i want to see roli wearing a western dress just for siddhant!i am sure roli will look good at that!plzzz cvcs for the love of god plzz show us roli in straight hair wearing a cute dress!and plzz give us more rosid scene plzzz!!😊yaar if simar was shown in a western dress so then they should also roli in a western dress too right!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear for that post and yes thats the correct tym for Roli to wear wetern dress sid is angry khush ho jayega woh roli ko wetern out fit main dekh ke plzzz cv give us that scne.

savkatika thumbnail
😭yes yaar although i think siddhant will forget abt his anger once roli tells him she is in the hospital and that simar had a miscarriage!he will come like a knight and shinning Armour!and will open his arms for roli as he is soo freakin sweet!but cvcs really i knw u cant stop the khushi track but plzz in between plzz show us some awesome rosid scene were roli wears a cute western dress that too with a good hair!she deserves it plzzz for one freakin epi plzz do that!😊 
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha hahahah tum logo ko keya lagta hain uss dim ka sis western dress pehenke sid ko khush karegi huh .agar roli western dress pehen bhi le phir se keya hoga tum log shayeed andaz nehi kiya par maine kiya .roli will say siddhantji am i look pretty like like my didi 😑?usske baad keya hoga yeh toh hum sab jante hain.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In dinon toh nahi pehnegi but once yeh Simar wali problem resolve ho jaaye toh hopefully kuch effect hoga. Sid bas Roli ko hi dekhega
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savkatika

😭yes yaar although i think siddhant will forget abt his anger once roli tells him she is in the hospital and that simar had a miscarriage!he will come like a knight and shinning Armour!and will open his arms for roli as he is soo freakin sweet!but cvcs really i knw u cant stop the khushi track but plzz in between plzz show us some awesome rosid scene were roli wears a cute western dress that too with a good hair!she deserves it plzzz for one freakin epi plzz do that!😊 

Now why cvs only shown sidd was an angry mood and roli was in sad mood...so bad..please cvs show some cute moments on rosid please..sidd will take care on roli , helping her house works , to help her studies, and try to change her mood happy ... 😍 ..now in bw fam all members have happy moments but rosid only have sad scenes...
savkatika please try to give some good ideas to rosid best scenes to cvs...😊
savkatika thumbnail
yeaaa tweety even i cant understand wht the hell cvcs were thinking making siddhant angry at roli!haha i am so glad that their trp decreased!this should make therm understand that nobody is interested in seeing khushi crap!yaar tweety i am feed up of seeing siddhant angry at roli!yaar cvcs brain cells are destroyed or wht whole week there was not a single good rosid scene!if they lack of rosid ideas thn they should just ask us rosid fans for ideas!stupid cvcs i want to kill them!the trp decreased from 3.4 to 2.9 this just plain shows that nobody is interested in khushi crap and rosid fight!give us some damn cute rosid scenes just like u have said in ur post!upra i guess ur right i dnt think we will get to see roli in a western dress right now becoz of all this drama but really for once we would like to see roli in a western dress!if simar have worn a western dress so why cant roli wear one!😭
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree u.. cvs are some lack of rosid love story ...All rosid fans are really a  good creaters πŸ‘ So you all are give more ideas to the cvs is best ..without rosid romance and good scenes  ssk is getting soo bored.. πŸ˜”
spriyanka297 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yesss roli must show wearing western costume for siddhant and sid apne masti ke mood mein aa jaye... plz cv give us more rosid scene...we all watch this show for rosid... 
savkatika thumbnail
yes u guyzz are right i want roli and siddhant back to their former self u knw their fun,romantic,cute side this is not fair that cvcs are giving us micro sec of roli and siddhant that too an angry siddhant and a sad roli enough is enough stop this anger thingy rosid angry at each other is not fair i thought rosid leaving alone would give us more cute romantic scenes!but nahh they just ruined it all!they ruined the rosid scenes!god knows now that they will show us a sad miscarriage track  ssk is will be full of rona dhona right now!we wnt be able to see a romantic rosid scene!i mean plzzz for the love of god give us a proper romantic rosid scene!i miss my caring siddhant!