Pavitra Rishta

Archana's crying is HEARTBREAKING!!!! - Page 2

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Archana has faced all the troubles in her life with immense dignity. She has never resorted to lies and underhand tactics. And faced her share of punishment and lived her life positively without breeding hatred. Her foolishness is in loving undeserving people who hate her and she is facing the consequences. She is human and therefore the tears.
I hope that she gets her divorce and a peaceful life after that.
Edited by vishwap - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do you think Ekta will actually show the break up of her pavitra rishta? That Archana and Manav will get divorced? I don't think so.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice post👏really i want a change in archana's life and happy moment with her daughters ovi-teju.CV can show it for archana fan.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really yaar...I cant see sometimes her pain...but I guess God is unfair for some people...but so is life...
Yes, we do mistakes...but its our own beloved who forgive us for any of our mistakes...if even Archana has did some mistakes in her life, so did Manav...and most of all uncountable events by her MIL...
But each one's act was forgivable and not Archana...?? for long 20 yrs...Its more than life term given to some person...sometimes even they are freed if they behave well...
Blame game is always easy to play than to suffer...

Forgiveness comes to them those who have big heart...
I cant blame the kids coz they were not with their mother coz they were with Savita...naturally they will hate her...

Even with this she didnt crib over this all her life instead she worked for these years to take care of adopted child and her aai Sulo...
I respect such behaviour... and still today she is left with choice whether she will support ovi or purvi...how rubbish question...does purvi have other family than Archana herself...
But the years lost from her life without her family cant be given back...and she should never go to them again...for the sake of herself...but we know Archana will go to them...

I have read somewhere that the person who loves and helps everyone is the most ignored one...this is so unfair...

God bless you Gaurav...