Posted: 11 years ago
I'm fasting and my craving for jalebi is increasing! I mean jalebi the food' but I want the other jalebi too, when I will break my fast😉
Your analysis of Arnav's character is just perfect. Now we got it, why Khushi is so fond of Jalebi!
Now the question is, Is Arnav already in the way of redemption? Sometimes action get more impact than words.I wish your prediction comes true.He may will repent while remembering his dad's deed.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sohara

I'm fasting and my craving for jalebi is increasing! I mean jalebi the food' but I want the other jalebi too, when I will break my fast😉
Your analysis of Arnav's character is just perfect. Now we got it, why Khushi is so fond of Jalebi!
Now the question is, Is Arnav already in the way of redemption? Sometimes action get more impact than words.I wish your prediction comes true.He may will repent while remembering his dad's deed.
😆 im fasting too... patience... thats what we r fasting for hahahahha...🤗
Wow, what a comparison so true though! ;D
im glad you made this post...and great comparison...never thought of comparing him to a jalebi, but it fits!!😛

<3 Barun <3
Originally posted by kalo_megh

im glad you made this post...and great comparison...never thought of comparing him to a jalebi, but it fits!!😛

<3 Barun <3
😆 😳
Awesome post Fuzzz!
Where do you get the ideas from?! Simply mind blowing, and so well you've shown that ASr is nothing short of perfect for Khushi!
Applause for your brilliance!
Loved the post! ⭐️
Originally posted by jessicad

Awesome post Fuzzz!
Where do you get the ideas from?! Simply mind blowing, and so well you've shown that ASr is nothing short of perfect for Khushi!
Applause for your brilliance!
Loved the post! ⭐️
😳  the min Khushi put that jalabi in her mouth it clicked... lol...thanks hugsss...
brilliant and somehow funny post... loved the last part that why khushi love jalebies and why she is not making them nowadays bcs she already had one!!!🤣
Originally posted by Maha_Butt2012

brilliant and somehow funny post... loved the last part that why khushi love jalebies and why she is not making them nowadays bcs she already had one!!!🤣
😆 i spoke too soon...she made jalebis on friday hahahahahha😆😉
Originally posted by rajulpandey

What the jalahic?
??