India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav = Jalebi...

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Hi friends... for the past few days this post has been in my mind and i was too lazy to pen it down... but todays epi made me write it... I saw this epi where Khushi putS  a piece of Jalebi in her mouth...

Why am I comparing Arnav with a jalebi? Lets compare...

Jalebis dough... it is so hard to make n it has to be properly made...one mistake n the whole dough gets spoiled...u have to re make it...takes a huge amount of patience to make it...

The shape of the jalebi...where is starts n where is ends...no one knows...its so complex...its anything but straight...And just like Arnav it can trap one in its tangled shape...hard to find ur way out...a maze...lol...

The sugary syrup...the final touch to the jalebi...it also has to be prepared with great care...if the constancy is not right...its spoiled...

Fry a jalebi and you cant have it straight...just like Arnav it has to be dipped in sugary syrup to make it sweet...hahahaha

Lets get back to the epi...ASR... a complex person...just like a jalebi...blasts a lot...speaks few words...but when he does...he says everything in one shot...N he is not straight at alll...

Today...with his few words said everything...cleared Khushi of every fault and burden...I want a redemption... we all want one...can u see it happening??? Hes too complex to say it out loud...

Today he told khuhsi ...it was all his fault...in all this she was innocent...So u think he doesnt remember what he put her through??? From the day they got married...the insults, making her sleep on the floor outside in the cold...he was suffering then too...but then he knew she deserved it...n now he knows he had been cruel to her...

He tried everything to break her n hurt her n finally fell in love with her...n now when he knows for sure shes innocent...He has started to hit him...slowly but surely...

The nightmare...My prediction...its a start of redemption... The nightmare has come knocking on his door in shape of his dadi...reminding him of his fathers adventures and how he had hurt ppl... Arnav being taunt that ur like ur dad... Yes...its hurting him now...he did hurt an innocent girl...made her life miserable... He will suffer and when she sees him suffering...she wont let him...will try everything to make him forget it all...Now his mission...to make her life as sweet as the jalebi she loves... And now u know why Khuhsi loves jalebi so much...heheheh :))) 

N now u know why shes not making jalebis these days...doesnt need to...she sleeps near one hahahah...Wink

I was a bit hesitant to post it...but thanks to boreddamsel n lazylad8...i posted it...phew...thanks Big smile

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Fazila~ - 08 August 2012 at 7:25am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

krajshrutitArshi_Amazingdua_foreverirene95naidukriti99locadawnedgeJeevitha.Pmohanadevi15staralisareianavaughnJordinshaferoz18Crystal_Ice90MayaraaSobtishrubagkoolansthendralfan007kitty789pal_lovepoonam.gupta12White.PearlSrijhaSobtisami99chatterbugsanyukta90RaykaARHIFAIRYTALEMahi_Buttnorolimpriyalovebarunswetha1495dimple288Avi64RareAngelakurmapupriyankaamishty_angelvirmanforeverboisecrazyjaswargikoinahikripa_khShivanee31zobshehchownacrackerszone-Smiles-aditi07BizzaremoovesAliya_hzsnmelfnsginaclazylad8-FauZihighonshowsgarlicshilparoxxLumosMaximasanny-beautifulCetroniakalo_meghcrazzyhrtZarahatkeonetwothreemehak06jessjazzchevalborregKtotheMreallyhappyAleesha7777momo121cutelittleangelKatelynSkiranArshifan4lifemisscrazyfan207shikhaboreddamseldeeswarnapeepliriafnapavi1star_fan1coronapsychePunkin22saima4744shagun_sarunkritashsree07kriti_atharvjessicadvelanginiamaypranay-SI-pooja_k93srijaaa127-EndlessSmile-MISTIEAR_EternalLoveSidda8ChitraF-Areeba-LyssaPieMrDarcyfanpinky89chand1234drunkiiebabeanumeha_rajatcocoatree..Suhana..Deedeepa1Angel13ASR6262OmorabotiTia.0ARS24Mrs_Darcy_17pieryrosesoharachotte097noclapspleasegirlTalkspup03KulfiBaiNestleToulouse

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Great to see Arnav supporting Khushi!Day Dreaming
 Khushi, indeed a lamb in a lion's den and Arnav will protect her.
so sweet to see his love , care and passion toward his wife ,
this serial are going to make me mad about it ,
very interesting tracks
and talented cast ,
hats of to Arshi .Clap

In Arnav inside he hates to be like his father and doesn't wishes it
If he realized his father's mistakes ,i think he is in the right direction
The best way to know the rightness is realizing the wrong things in our lives
and Arnv aware very  well  about his father's mistakes  ,
so I think that his sense of guilt is doubly
I hope that does not affect on his relationship with Khushi
to destroy his marital life by himself
Confused

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 07 August 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtizobshehborreglazylad8-FauZihighonshowsdrunkiiebabeDeedeepa1soharaFazila~

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
HeartJalebi...my fave dessert...no wonder i fell for Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!
Perfect description of Arnav.
No wonder Khushi fell for him too...she makes jalebis when shes stressed...loves to eat them too when she is celebrating!!!!!!
What a perfect combo!!!Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gkoolansMayaraaSobtizobshehhighonshowsborregcutelittleangelDeedeepa1Fazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post.  Absolutely perfect discription of ASR.  Your creative mind is spell-binding.  Every day you come up with something diffient and unique!!!!!

ASR is the perfect husband for Khushi, no matter what they go through in the future they are together by divine Devi Maiya.  They are linked as soul and neither is complete without the other.

I think that is beautiful and I cannot wait for tomorrow to watch Khushi calm down her man or steam up her man...which ever!!!!

Thanks for a delight post Fuzzy, very nice...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SrijhaSobtilazylad8-FauZihighonshowsvelanginiKatelynFazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yummy.. anyone else crave a jalebi?? LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehhighonshowslazylad8-FauZiKatelyncutelittleangelFazila~

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Arnav and jalebi your comparison is great...LOL
Khushi puts jalebi on her mouth ...when i read this one really my GM minds thought Fazila  what happens...Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowslazylad8-FauZiFazila~

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
OMG!! what a comparision.. 
arnav and jalebi.. Embarrassed

the best one was he is going to make khushi's life as sweet as jalebi.. Blushing
the most awesome thing in this track is arnav is supporting khushi and khushi without even knowing his problem is acting as a silent partner and inturn both are supporting each other like a PERFECT couple.. Day Dreaming
loved your post.. Embarrassed

Edited by aaliyahassan - 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowslazylad8-FauZivelanginiKatelynFazila~

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
arnav is a complex character
that we all know
but as i see it
redemption is yet to start