Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by A2ZV

Yes Dear Dhruthi, we will have fun. The kalakari's here are fun to watch. It brings the family closer.

I loved yesterday's episode where they wanted to buy black sari, nylon sari, sari with tiger and king kong prints. It was hilarious. I cannot stop ROLFing.

I know Anna, this place is full of nautanki bhaare log (as in masti wale log, yiou'l interact with few here naa, you'l understand what am trying to say Tongue)

the show is is too good yaa ... the saree was awesome ROFL

State of the art. The father is awesome. So cool. He wanted Nylon Sari, could not stop laughing. I am laughing again. Big smile

Both of them were super natural. And who says men are show pieces in daily soaps?

certainly anna ... this show defi proves that men aint show pieces ...

but i guess its all on the CVs how they utilize the actors, they are provided with ...

hats off to EDSKHPH Cvs, till date they have shown justice to all the characters of the serial, esp the men Nikhilesh and Binoy ...

Absolutely, I am really impressed with the CV's, If Cv's use their brains, all actors can showcase their talents.

but what can we do Anna, if few CVs are gifted with their brains in the knees and have bruised the knees badly making them incapable of proper  utilization Angry

Anna and Dhruti, agree with all your points.

I just watched the first three episodes and you know every character had a screen space in all three episodes, even the servants.

And even though MIL is strict, she is not afraid to show her affection, laugh and joke with her DIL either. She has certain expectations, which is natural, but she is not traditional either.

For example she is not pained by the fact that her DIL has not provided a grandchild in four years, in fact she consoles her DIL and tell her everything will happen in time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryMadhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Yes Dear Dhruthi, we will have fun. The kalakari's here are fun to watch. It brings the family closer.

I loved yesterday's episode where they wanted to buy black sari, nylon sari, sari with tiger and king kong prints. It was hilarious. I cannot stop ROLFing.

I know Anna, this place is full of nautanki bhaare log (as in masti wale log, yiou'l interact with few here naa, you'l understand what am trying to say Tongue)

the show is is too good yaa ... the saree was awesome ROFL

State of the art. The father is awesome. So cool. He wanted Nylon Sari, could not stop laughing. I am laughing again. Big smile

Both of them were super natural. And who says men are show pieces in daily soaps?

certainly anna ... this show defi proves that men aint show pieces ...

but i guess its all on the CVs how they utilize the actors, they are provided with ...

hats off to EDSKHPH Cvs, till date they have shown justice to all the characters of the serial, esp the men Nikhilesh and Binoy ...

Absolutely, I am really impressed with the CV's, If Cv's use their brains, all actors can showcase their talents.

but what can we do Anna, if few CVs are gifted with their brains in the knees and have bruised the knees badly making them incapable of proper  utilization Angry

Anna and Dhruti, agree with all your points.

I just watched the first three episodes and you know every character had a screen space in all three episodes, even the servants.

And even though MIL is strict, she is not afraid to show her affection, laugh and joke with her DIL either. She has certain expectations, which is natural, but she is not traditional either.

For example she is not pained by the fact that her DIL has not provided a grandchild in four years, in fact she consoles her DIL and tell her everything will happen in time.

certainly ... and thats the reason i kinda religiously follow the show ...
if you have a big star cast, doing justice to everyone isnt possible ... but yes EDS CVs are doing a good job, until today ... and most imp'ly the MIL doesnt give taana to her DILs maika whenever they are at the MM...

They have brilliantly showed, why the twins are always insecure about Aniket ... that track was wonderful ...   and how the parents realised that unknowingly the created drift amongst their kids was brilliantly showcased ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryll-Shilpa-ll

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKiiDeewani

Hello, Anna
EDSKHPH rockzzz, AniJal rockzzz...!
anyway I'm Amrita !
can u be my friend?Wink

Thank you Amrita for the kind welcome.  Yes dear you can be my friend.
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Thank you so much dear Shilpa, you know you are the reason I am on this forum. Hope this forum, becomes active and we have a blast.

Your VM's and OS will make this a happening forum.
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Shilpa and Dhruthi, hope this show does well, as the TRP's have not picked up as yet. Keeping the fingers crossed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Anna. Hopefully more members will follow and we can finally make this forum more popular. The way it deserves to be.

Edited by Thamanna85 - 09 August 2012 at 8:54am
ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArnavKiiDeewani

Hello, Anna
EDSKHPH rockzzz, AniJal rockzzz...!
anyway I'm Amrita !
can u be my friend?Wink

Thank you Amrita for the kind welcome.  Yes dear you can be my friend.

yuhr most welcome n from now we r friends okayyWink
by the way i like ur name !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index