§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I was just wondering gals that what makes kripa act so bossy over angad.....why is she always bound to behave like his AMMA ...lolz...giving him lectures n stuff.....πŸ˜† I mean let him the way he is...atleast he is better than kripa..not a hypocrite...hiding his feelings from others....everytime kripa sees angad, she has her GIVE-A-LECTURE-TO-HIM feeling aroused and goes straight to him and there u go with her BHAASHAN ....lol....πŸ˜›

At first i was like that she is right but nowadays she is always overreacting on every little thing.........i really loved the scene where angad was pouring out his anger on the boxing bag and kripa was there making her efforts to apologize n failing everytime.....πŸ˜‰(kya re angad ek thappar hi ho jata...πŸ˜›)

Edited by IMP TNG - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kripa is sumtimes rite caz from wat she has seen of angad be4..she is bound to act tht way..but ye..like all other ekta dramas..the actress are alwaiz in a hurry to jump into conclusions be4 knowin the actual truth!
|iami5o4| thumbnail
yea that scene of Angad boxing out was really hot~ πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Anywho, y'know some guys actually dig that y'know when a girl is somewhat bossy. πŸ˜‰ Think what you want...

Anywho, I'm sometimes surprised with Kripa cuz. in the beginning of the show you see such an innocent girl who even talks to a stuffed animal πŸ˜³ ~ and now you see a strict 😈 snappy little girl who gots so much 'dishoom' that even Angad needs to watch out. 

Yea she does often get misunderstood but the situation she was in was understandable ... I guess. 😊
Maisha88 thumbnail

πŸ˜†Aren't we all? I mean bossy, in one sense or another? This is just a generalization, don't attack me, I am a girl too, hehehe. Though, I confess, we can be very bossy sometimes. Right iami?πŸ˜ƒ  Most males tend to believe that females are bossy.

I kind of thought the scence was cute but a bit too radical. Her anger is justified to an extent. Just think of how he behaved with her when he found out she liked him. She was so embarrassed. OMG I sound like Kripa's advocate!πŸ˜† 

I say both of them acted well in that scene.

Edited by Maisha88 - 18 years ago
-Sohniye- thumbnail
I feel like Kripa should have spoken to Tanya and asked her why she was crying before just going upto Angad and yelling at him like that...right when it seemed like her and angad were starting to maybe become friends..she kind of ruined it by yelling at him without knowing the whole story...
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ye girls tend to be the bossy once in a relationship!... lolz this has happened wit me and is still happening πŸ˜ƒ..iam wit krips fer this!..lol
ejaz's babe thumbnail
shes just a little confused at times thats all hey if hat was me then i dont know but the whole slapping in the ass thing? i dont know......but now shes not sure how she shud judge him u know? i mean...hes not a bad person hes awesome!
Culture thumbnail
yes ... exactly! she is just sooo BOSSY for mo reason at all.. and cudnt she just use her head a lil bit?!!
chillyflakes thumbnail

Stunning,

Agree on this. That way Kripa can be quite a bore at times. I mean who the hell is she to go and potter around Angad and give him sermons??? I found her highly irritating in this scene and she looked funny too!

But she immediately warmed me in the Boxing Scene, where she goes to apologize to Angad and also when she is waiting for Angad to offer her a lift!

But her character is pretty inconsistent that way, unlike Angad, Prithvi and Mishti's who always charm you come what!

But I am hoping and hoping, after reading ekumeed's character analysis of Kripa, that our lady will improve in the coming days!

Cheers,

Chilly

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

She is in DENIAL.......................she is always jumping the gun...................she needs to take a deep breathe and think before she acts